#DNCLeak - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hong Wu
You guys are failing to discuss the biggest story of the election cycle. Earlier Reddits and hashtags were deleted but #DNCLeak is still up. It's what I can only describe as a bottomless pit of shame. There's open racism, money laundering, affairs, rigged primaries, childish insults, astroturfing BLM protests, collusion with Hillary's campaign and Super PACs, the biggest names in liberal MSM colluding with the DNC and probably other things I'm forgetting. The best paid Hillary shills on the Internet and in the media (and these leaks prove those exist) have done is to say "is anyone surprised if the DNC prefers Hillary"? Have fun making that argument but I think that ultimately, pretty much the entire DNC establishment and MSM leadership will be getting culled over this. It's either that or Democrats go the way of Labour in the UK.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/DNCleaks/, Twitter or WikiLeaks.
By Scamp
Yep the whole Democratic party is in turmoil. Chairwoman Wasserman Shultz already said she will not speak at the DNC convention, and some are calling for her resignation. Over 19,000 e mails leaked. This could be the event that ends Hillarys Presidential aspirations. :lol:

And this is a political forum? Not a peep about this. :lol:
By Hong Wu
DWS just resigned -- and has been given a job by the Clinton campaign :lol:

I'm starting to wonder how many people on this forum are real and how many are paid shills. The silence is deafening and matches the reticience from the MSM on the subject.
By mikema63
Most of our posters are either not American or too extreme in their politics to care over much.

It gives Bernie the tool to force dws out but beyond that doesn't seem to be threatening the deal between him and Hillary.
By Hong Wu
Bernie is still supporting Hillary despite getting cucked, for me this confirms my suspicion that he never intended to try and win in the first place.

Here's your horse, commissars. Everything is going as planned.
[youtube]G8DkJFa1B6Y[/youtube]
By mikema63
I doubt he thought he could win when he started. Despite breaking everyones expectations and having a real shot at it he lost.

He fell back to his original goal of shifting the party in general and Hillary in particular to the left and has succeeded quite well with it.

Breaking his deal would scuttle everything he's managed to achieve and could very well hand the election to a man who represents the opposite direction of those goals.

It takes a stronger person to sacrifice his pride for his cause than to fall on his sword rather than let some right wingers call him a cuck.
By Beren
They can leak anything they want to. Politics is a dirty business, so what? We are being watched, bugged, or even spied on 24/7, so what? Is Snowden, Manning, or Assange a hero? I can't see these leaks actually matter.
By mikema63
It's more or less what everyone already tacitly understood. No one seriously thought that DWS was neutral.
By Scamp
Bernie can run 3rd party and possibly cost Hillary the election. Or maybe he got paid off. ;)
By Beren
Scamp wrote:Bernie can run 3rd party and possibly cost Hillary the election. Or maybe he got paid off. ;)

He was given a chance to push the Democratic Party to the left as much as he could, but he'd never been supposed to win the primaries. He still can be secretary of labor though.
By mikema63
Why would bernie possibly want to run third party and possibly cost Hillary the election? It literally makes no earthly sense for him to do that.
By Hong Wu
A 27-year-old man who worked for the Democratic National Committee was shot and killed as he walked home early Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest Washington, D.C., police and his family said.

Seth Conrad Rich died after he was shot multiple times on the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW, three blocks east of Howard University Hospital, police said.

Source: 27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC | NBC4 Washington http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local ... z4FZPlvOjO
Follow us: @nbcwashington on Twitter | NBCWashington on Facebook

The press says it was an attempted robbery but nothing was taken. People on Reddit say that Assange hinted the leak came from a DNC programmer and this guy is confirmed to be a DNC programmer. So it's possible they identified the source of the leak and put a hit out on him. There hasn't been any indication that he was named in the leaks himself, so it wasn't a revenge killing for that but was either something else or random violence. But for random violence to befall a DNC programmer in a normally safe area at a time like this is a little ominous to be a coincidence.

RIP.
Now now children, don't be surprised when your worldview starts to fall apart. Chances are, if you're coming out of university or believe in the two-party paradigm and its theatrics, you will end up dropping one line posts and skim Reddit for credible political discussion. After you wipe the "now this" sweat from your forehead, please slip back into your favorite brand of pajamas, turn on a few screens, microwave some chemical additives, and get comfortable with that old familiar trance-like state called reactive puppetry. The show must go on and you will laugh, cry, applaud, and shout various slogans according to the sensory ques, because you are incapable of realizing how the world really works. :up:

"Hey guys, things are corrupt, why don't we talk more about it??? hashtag #herpderp #memeland #keepmeontheedgeofmyseat"

"Dude like things are corrupt, that's just how it is #learnedhelplessness #desensitization"

"I'm lost, guess I'll make fun of the other people for thinking things are corrupt #collegeeducated #materialsatisfaction #apathy"

/end thread
Last edited by RhetoricThug on 27 Jul 2016 05:25, edited 1 time in total.
By Hong Wu
Yeah, the "data director" turned up dead a couple weeks before this went down, obviously it's a coincidence. But I'll move on since there isn't any evidence that is going to come out about something like this. RIP, that's all I can say.

To be fair, I think if Rubio or Cruz had won we'd probably be seeing RNC leaks about how they went against Trump.

But that's not the world we live in. Trump won despite presumably dealing with some of the same things the DNC has done and we have evidence of corruption. The DNC is basically asking the electorate to put their dislike and (insofar as it truly exists) fear ahead of their integrity and self-respect. It's going to be a disaster for turnout and not just with the Bernie Bros. People won't be very motivated to vote out of pure negativity.

The DNC & Hillary also can't help themselves because if Hillary doesn't win the Presidency now, she'll spend the rest of her life being investigated. So she gives DWS a job, doubles down on everything, despite the fact that it'd be best for the DNC (and the liberal media) to make the necessary ablutions, dumping everyone involved in the scandals, so that they can move on. Can you imagine the excitement of Bernie voters if they did this? But they won't do that because Hillary can't allow it to happen.

The end result is that Trump will win. The most interesting thing that can happen now is if Jill Stein and the Green Party (who are basically pushing for the same things Bernie argued for) cross the threshold needed to get into the debates.
By AFAIK
Most people ignored how corrupt the Clinton foundation is and how Hillary used her position as Secretary of State to solicit donations in exchange for state visits in favour of the more mediocre claims about her email.

You guys are failing to discuss the biggest story of the election cycle.

The election cycle in my country is 3 weeks long with spending caps and other restrictions. I have to pace myself when it comes to America's political circus.
By Hong Wu
Some of the less mainstream liberal publications are willing to attack the DNC over this. Salon and New Republic weigh in here:

https://www.salon.com/2016/07/25/shades ... l_scandal/
Now wait a minute, all you upper-case “D” Democrats. A flood light suddenly shines on your party apparatus, revealing its grossly corrupt machinations to fix the primary process and sink the Sanders campaign, and within a day you are on about the evil Russians having hacked into your computers to sabotage our elections — on behalf of Donald Trump, no less?

Is this a joke? Are you kidding? Is nothing beneath your dignity? Is this how lowly you rate the intelligence of American voters? My answers to these, in order: yes, but the kind one cannot laugh at; no, we’re not kidding; no, we will do anything, and yes, we have no regard whatsoever for Americans so long as we can connive them out of their votes every four years.

Clowns. Subversives. Do you know who you remind me of? I will tell you: Nixon, in his famously red-baiting campaign — a disgusting episode — against the right-thinking Helen Gahagan Douglas during his first run for the Senate, in 1950. Your political tricks are as transparent and anti-democratic as his, it is perfectly fair to say.

https://newrepublic.com/article/135564/ ... rate-bribe
To get to the Democratic National Convention, you take the subway to the AT&T Station and walk to the Wells Fargo Center. Along the way, you’ll stroll by the Comcast Xfinity Live complex, where delegates and honored guests can booze it up. You’ll also see the “Cars Move America” exhibit, an actual showroom sponsored by Ford, GM, Toyota, and others. Finally, you’ll reach your seat and watch Democrats explain why we have to reduce the power of big corporations in America.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]