Hillary Clinton is Corrupt, Wikileaks has the proof - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Per the moderators request, which I accept are fairly valid in the PM I received, I am formally creating the "Hillary Clinton is corrupt" thread, for discussion of Hillary Clinton alone. There is to be zero discussion of Trump in this thread, unless it is about how he is helping to expose Hillary Clinton's obvious corruption and criminality.

I hoped this wouldn't have to happen and we could all discussed the mixed nature of this election in the one thread, but apparently we can't, which I accept.

Hillary Clinton's life of utter deceit:
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... a6cf75edef
Someone should post the Washington Post article on how the American press is ignoring the Wikileaks dump on Hillary.

Wall Street Journal Finally Breaks: "The Press Is Burying Hillary Clinton's Sins"

Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden
Oct 14, 2016 6:36 PM

Even the Wall Street Journal is now fed up with the biased media coverage of the 2016 Presidential election as revealed by a scathing article written by Kimberly Strassel, a member of their editorial board. As Strassel points out, it's almost impossible to turn on the TV without hearing about Trump's "lewd" comments while coverage of Hillary "uniformly ignores the flurry of bombshells" inherent in the various WikiLeaks, FOIA releases and FBI interviews.

If average voters turned on the TV for five minutes this week, chances are they know that Donald Trump made lewd remarks a decade ago and now stands accused of groping women.

But even if average voters had the TV on 24/7, they still probably haven’t heard the news about Hillary Clinton: That the nation now has proof of pretty much everything she has been accused of.

It comes from hacked emails dumped by WikiLeaks, documents released under the Freedom of Information Act, and accounts from FBI insiders. The media has almost uniformly ignored the flurry of bombshells, preferring to devote its front pages to the Trump story. So let’s review what amounts to a devastating case against a Clinton presidency.

Of course, the list of Hillary scandals is becoming way to long to remember though one of the biggest has been her establishment of the now infamous private email server and the subsequent intentional destruction of federal records despite the existence of a Congressional subpoena.

Start with a June 2015 email to Clinton staffers from Erika Rottenberg, the former general counsel of LinkedIn. Ms. Rottenberg wrote that none of the attorneys in her circle of friends “can understand how it was viewed as ok/secure/appropriate to use a private server for secure documents AND why further Hillary took it upon herself to review them and delete documents.” She added: “It smacks of acting above the law and it smacks of the type of thing I’ve either gotten discovery sanctions for, fired people for, etc.”

A few months later, in a September 2015 email, a Clinton confidante fretted that Mrs. Clinton was too bullheaded to acknowledge she’d done wrong. “Everyone wants her to apologize,” wrote Neera Tanden, president of the liberal Center for American Progress. “And she should. Apologies are like her Achilles’ heel.”

Clinton staffers debated how to evade a congressional subpoena of Mrs. Clinton’s emails—three weeks before a technician deleted them. The campaign later employed a focus group to see if it could fool Americans into thinking the email scandal was part of the Benghazi investigation (they are separate) and lay it all off as a Republican plot.

Meanwhile, as Fox News reported yesterday, according to an anonymous source within the FBI the "vast majority" of the people that worked on Hillary's case thought she should be prosecuted adding that "it was unanimous that we all wanted her [Clinton’s] security clearance yanked."

The source, who spoke to FoxNews.com on the condition of anonymity, said FBI Director James Comey’s dramatic July 5 announcement that he would not recommend to the Attorney General’s office that the former secretary of state be charged left members of the investigative team dismayed and disgusted. More than 100 FBI agents and analysts worked around the clock with six attorneys from the DOJ’s National Security Division, Counter Espionage Section, to investigate the case.

“No trial level attorney agreed, no agent working the case agreed, with the decision not to prosecute -- it was a top-down decision,” said the source, whose identity and role in the case has been verified by FoxNews.com.

A high-ranking FBI official told Fox News that while it might not have been a unanimous decision, “It was unanimous that we all wanted her [Clinton’s] security clearance yanked.”

“It is safe to say the vast majority felt she should be prosecuted,” the senior FBI official told Fox News. “We were floored while listening to the FBI briefing because Comey laid it all out, and then said ‘but we are doing nothing,’ which made no sense to us.”

Moreover, the Wall Street Journal points out that the Obama administration was seemingly "working as an extension of the Clinton campaign" with both the State Department and DOJ providing frequent updates to Hillary staffers about a confidential criminal investigation into her misconduct.

The Obama administration—the federal government, supported by tax dollars—was working as an extension of the Clinton campaign. The State Department coordinated with her staff in responding to the email scandal, and the Justice Department kept her team informed about developments in the court case.

Worse, Mrs. Clinton’s State Department, as documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act show, took special care of donors to the Clinton Foundation. In a series of 2010 emails, a senior aide to Mrs. Clinton asked a foundation official to let her know which groups offering assistance with the Haitian earthquake relief were “FOB” (Friends of Bill) or “WJC VIPs” (William Jefferson Clinton VIPs). Those who made the cut appear to have been teed up for contracts. Those who weren’t? Routed to a standard government website.

The leaks show that the foundation was indeed the nexus of influence and money. The head of the Clinton Health Access Initiative, Ira Magaziner, suggested in a 2011 email that Bill Clinton call Sheikh Mohammed of Saudi Arabia to thank him for offering the use of a plane. In response, a top Clinton Foundation official wrote: “Unless Sheikh Mo has sent us a $6 million check, this sounds crazy to do.”

Strassel also takes direct aim at the press and admits that the "leaks also show that the press is in Mrs. Clinton’s pocket." While the WikiLeaks emails reveal substantial coordination between Clinton and the press perhaps none are more disturbing than when Donna Brazile, now DNC chair, sent the exact wording of a CNN town hall question to Hillary ahead of a scheduled debate.

The leaks also show that the press is in Mrs. Clinton’s pocket. Donna Brazile, a former Clinton staffer and a TV pundit, sent the exact wording of a coming CNN town hall question to the campaign in advance of the event. Other media allowed the Clinton camp to veto which quotes they used from interviews, worked to maximize her press events and offered campaign advice.

Mrs. Clinton has been exposed to have no core, to be someone who constantly changes her position to maximize political gain. Leaked speeches prove that she has two positions (public and private) on banks; two positions on the wealthy; two positions on borders; two positions on energy. Her team had endless discussions about what positions she should adopt to appease “the Red Army”—i.e. “the base of the Democratic Party.”

Finally, Strassle concludes by saying that "Voters might not know any of this, because while both presidential candidates have plenty to answer for, the press has focused solely on taking out Mr. Trump. And the press is doing a diligent job of it."

Zero Hedge

Lol... Sorry Hillary. You did not discover an entire Asian nation. The USA did not "discover" Japan.....

The Italians and Spanish have a far greater right to that spurious illogical claim anyway.... Sent missionaries way before you apparently "discovered it". Some Roman coins were even recently discovered in Okinawa.

Newsflash Hillary: The Japanese discovered it....
I think that -- you know, one of the greatest arguments that I had on a continuing basis was with my Chinese counterparts about their claim. And I made the point at one point in the argument that, you know, you can call it whatever you want to call it. You don't have a claim to all of it. I said, by that argument, you know, the United States should claim all of the Pacific. We liberated it, we defended it. We have as much claim to all of the Pacific. And we could call it the American Sea, and it could go from the West Coast of California all the way to the Philippines. And, you know, my counterpart sat up very straight and goes, well, you can't do that. And I said, well, we have as much right to claim that as you do. I mean, you claim it based on pottery shards from, you know, some fishing vessel that ran aground in an atoll somewhere. You know, we had conveys of military strength. We discovered Japan for Heaven sakes. I mean, we did all of these things

Quoted verbatim.... She apparently thinks the USA "discovered Japan" because of General Douglas MacArthur. He helped rebuild Japan(and the pacific), he didn't "discover it".

Newsflash Hillary: MacArthur would have voted Trump....

I am concerned for the security of our great Nation; not so much because of any threat from without, but because of the insidious forces working from within.

Basically Trump's motto too...
Hillary Clinton is Corrupt, Wikileaks has the proof

No shit.

The question is if you want a corrupt politician, or corrupt businessman who is completely unprepared for the position and starts crying about everything being rigged the second it goes wrong from him - everything from the race of a judge on one of his corruption trials to him talking about sexually assaulting women to losing debates and polls.

And whose best argument is "she looks sick"

I'll take the professional over the buffoon.
colliric wrote:Per the moderators request, which I accept are fairly valid in the PM I received, I am formally creating the "Hillary Clinton is corrupt" thread, for discussion of Hillary Clinton alone. There is to be zero discussion of Trump in this thread, unless it is about how he is helping to expose Hillary Clinton's obvious corruption and criminality.

I hoped this wouldn't have to happen and we could all discussed the mixed nature of this election in the one thread, but apparently we can't, which I accept.

Hillary Clinton's life of utter deceit:
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... a6cf75edef

The article just proves that you have nothing of substance whatsoever.

Next time open a thread with something relevant.
http://spectator.org/former-u-s-attorne ... dirty-cop/
James Comey presides over an FBI in revolt over his leadership, a former U.S. attorney tells The American Spectator, and pursues “paranoid, delusional, and vindictive” measures to prevent negative information leaking out to the public.

“I know that inside the FBI there is a revolt,” Joseph diGenova tells The American Spectator. “There is a revolt against the director. The people inside the bureau believe the director is a dirty cop. They believe that he threw the [Hillary Clinton email] case. They do not know what he was promised in return. But the people inside the bureau who were involved in the case and who knew about the case are talking to former FBI people expressing their disgust at the conduct of the director.”

The loss of faith in the bureau chief stems in part from a dishonest rendering of the decision not to indict Mrs. Clinton as unanimous rather than unilateral and in part from the bureau’s decision to destroy evidence in the case and grant blanket immunity to Clinton underlings for no possible prosecutorial purpose.
The FBI is an investigative arm of government; not prosecutorial. The Attorney General decides whether or not there is evidence to proceed against someone.

Like it or not we do not do criminal trials to "see of we can get a conviction". They AG must believe he/she can succeed before going to trial. Anything else is unethical and would be nothing more than a political show trial.

Sorry to disappoint you but the Attorney General did not find evidence to go to trial and neither did an endless series of hearings in the House of Representatives. Isn't the law a bitch HW? Just when you want a political show trial they go all constitutional on your ass. :roll:
The fact Trump can maintain 4-6 rallies a day without a teleprompter and Clinton can't manage a single one or even handle a debate without prepared talking points and foreknowledge of questions is proof of who is more fit to lead a country.

Clinton is a professional at being incapable. Trump talks to and deals with 100x more people on a daily basis than she ever did. And he does so with energy and authority. She is basically catching a free ride. 100% of being a politician is delegating to and dealing with people. That's what Trump has been doing for decades. No free rides.

We discovered Japan for Heaven sakes. I mean, we did all of these things

This is factually incorrect. She's probably thinking of Admiral Perry, who was the first Westerner to force Japan to open its doors to Western trade in the early 19th century, by the simple expedient of sailing his ships into Japan's harbours and bombarding the civilian houses with his cannons and sinking any Japanese ships which tried to stop him. Japan itself was 'discovered' (if that's the right word) by the Portuguese, way back in the 16th century, in the sense that they were the fist Westerners to trade directly with Japan and establish trading outposts there. However, the Europeans had known of the existence of Japan for centuries before that, and of course the Japanese had known about the existence of Japan for thousands of years. Lol.

This is actually a frightening level of arrogant ignorance about the world from someone who wants to be President of the USA. I mean, we're talking Donald Trump levels of arrogant ignorance here.... :roll:
I didn't know it was illegal to read Hillary's stolen emails, I'll stop now :eek:

From the 9th release of the Podesta emails:
Further proof that Hillary blatantly violates laws against taking money from foreign donors for her campaign, even referring to one of the relevant laws by name:
EMAILID 11915 Big discussion inside the Hillary campaign whether to take money from people who are registered as "foreign agents" according to the FARA, the Foreign Agents Registration Act. The final decision? taking the money from foreign agents: "Hi all – we do need to make a decision on this ASAP as our friends who happen to be registered with FARA are already donating and raising." Robby Mook-"I'm ok just taking the money and dealing with any attacks. Are you guys ok with that?" Palmieri "Take the money!!" https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/em ... #efmAvrAx1

They were coordinating FBI testimony with each other:
EMAILID 12105 Memo revealing they were discussing FBI testimony of Cheryl Mills in meetings: "Please see below for today's 8am meeting agenda. Also, please note that this meeting should last a full hour" Lists items to talk about "Timing of Focus Groups re Debate Prep" "8/31 Email Release" "Jake/Cheryl Testimony". https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/em ... 4ADoAHvAIE

Clinton aide admits that what they're doing is wrong:
EMAILID 11136 Neera Tanden admits: "I know this email thing isn't on the level. I'm fully aware of that. But her inability to just do a national interview and communicate genuine feelings of remorse and regret is now, I fear, becoming a character problem (more so than honesty). People hate her arrogant, like her down. It's a sexist context, but I think it's the truth." https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/em ... #efmAC0AGw

These are just some of the smaller things that people like Drlee! are so confidently stating are not happening / don't exist. They are being backed up all over the internet and will be haunting Hillary and her supporters for the rest of time. If they win this election it will only mean that known criminals are in charge.
Drlee wrote:Sorry to disappoint you but the Attorney General did not find evidence to go to trial and neither did an endless series of hearings in the House of Representatives.

Did they find no evidence before of after they destroyed it? And how can you constitutionally destroy evidence in an ongoing investigation? Honest question, I don't know anything about American procedures.
Frollein wrote:Did they find no evidence before of after they destroyed it? And how can you constitutionally destroy evidence in an ongoing investigation? Honest question, I don't know anything about American procedures.

The answer is that they are empowered to grant people immunity if they think they will testify against a bigger fish. They didn't tell people they were granting half a dozen people immunity because it would have set off alarm bells. Originally they only mentioned one guy. Who was found to be lying after people doxxed his Reddit account. Not only is he corrupt, he's also a furry. You can't make this stuff up, if Trump wins he will plead the yiff.

I have no idea how they justified smashing all of their computers for them, the public wasn't told about that one ahead of time either.
.... Yeah and just like that these leaks have apparently arrested Trump's polling drop...

He just got two positive polls. LA Times Poll back to a 1 point lead and climbing again.... ABC poll still saying election too close to call(Clinton only +4,and this is the first poll taken fully after tape release, good news!).

So clearly the Wikileaks dump has kept his election chances alive.
Podesta getting pissed off a Muslim guy murdered people, Says a white guy should have done it instead as that "would have been better".....

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11500

Apparently he does not believe "no murder" is the most desirable outcome.....

These leaks are awesome!

Also Reddit appears to have the most up to date search of the emails. They have a "post what you find" thread there for the most up to date discoveries.

This is for Part 9:
https://m.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comme ... mpact=true
Frollein wrote:Did they find no evidence before of after they destroyed it? And how can you constitutionally destroy evidence in an ongoing investigation? Honest question, I don't know anything about American procedures.

What evidence? I don't remember any evidence. ;)

EDIT: And neither do you.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

...We have bottomless pockets and Russia does not[…]

@Godstud What is going to change? I thought t[…]

4 foot tall Chinese parents are regularly giving […]

Seeing that this place is filled to the brim with […]