Donald Trump rallies infiltrated by paid Hillary Clinton operatives, investigation claims - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Donald Trump rallies infiltrated by paid Hillary Clinton operatives, investigation claims

By Frank Chung of news.com.au
5:31 PM Tuesday Oct 18, 2016
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Photo / AP
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Photo / AP

Agents working for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign paid professional agitators to incite violence at Donald Trump rallies, an explosive investigation has revealed.

In a new hidden-camera sting by conservative activist group Project Veritas, undercover journalists infiltrated two political consulting companies with ties to the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign.

Despite the claims, mainstream media outlets are yet to pick up on the story.

In the 16-minute video, Democratic operatives are caught out describing how paid agents "infiltrate" to stage fake grassroots protests to create a sense of "anarchy" at Donald Trump events.

The agents notably lay claim to the violent Chicago protests in March, which forced Trump to cancel his rally and left two police officers seriously injured.

"It doesn't matter what the friggin' legal and ethics people say, we need to win this motherf*****," Scott Foval, founder of consulting firm the Foval Group told an undercover journalist.

"I'm saying we have mentally ill people, that we pay to do s***, make no mistake.

Continued below.

"Over the last 20 years, I've paid off a few homeless guys to do some crazy stuff, and I've also taken them for dinner, and I've also made sure they had a hotel, and a shower. And I put them in a program.

"Like I've done that. But the reality is, a lot of people, especially our union guys, a lot of our union guys ... they'll do whatever you want. They're rock'n'roll.

"When I need to get something done in Arkansas, the first guy I call is the head of the AFL-CIO [American Federation of Labor and Congress of Industrial Organisations] down there, because he will say, 'What do you need?' And I will say, 'I need a guy who will do this, this and this'. And they find that guy. And that guy will be like, 'Hell yeah, let's do it'."

Remember, all year the media blamed violence secretly planned by Hillary's campaign on Trump. https://t.co/XHASw6rFyf
— Paul Joseph Watson (@PrisonPlanet) October 17, 2016

Foval explained that he is "contracted to" Bob Creamer, founder of Democratic consulting firm Democracy Partners, but answers to "the head of special events for the DNC and the head of special events and political for the campaign".

"The [Clinton] campaign pays DNC, DNC pays Democracy Partners, Democracy Partners pays the Foval Group, the Foval Group goes and executes the s***," Foval said.

In the video, Foval also referenced Shirley Teeter, a 69-year-old woman on an oxygen tank who claimed she was punched in the face outside a Trump rally in North Carolina last month. "She was one of our activists," Foval said, explaining Teeter was trained to "bird dog".

"So the term bird dogging: You put people in the line, at the front which means that they have to get there at six in the morning because they have to get in front at the rally, so that when Trump comes down the rope line, they're the ones asking him the question in front of the reporter, because they're pre-placed there," he said.

"To funnel that kind of operation, you have to start back with people two weeks ahead of time and train them how to ask questions. You have to train them to bird dog."

Chicago police officer led away outside #UICpavilion where Donald #Trump postponed his appearance tonight. #CPD pic.twitter.com/8ugvUWx55L
— CBS Chicago (@cbschicago) March 12, 2016

In another undercover interview, Democracy Partners' Creamer explained that "wherever Trump and Pence are going to be, we have events and we have a whole team across the country".

One operative, Aaron Black, described himself as "basically deputy rapid response director for the DNC for all things Trump on the ground".

"Yeah, and nobody is really supposed to know about me," Black said in the video.

"So the Chicago protest when they shut all that, that was us. It was more him [Bob Creamer] than me, but none of this is supposed to come back to us, because we want it coming from people, we don't want it to come from the party.

TWEET

"So if we do a protest and it's a DNC protest, right away the press is going to say partisan. But if I'm in there co-ordinating with all the troops on the ground and sort of playing the field general but they are the ones talking to the cameras, then it's actually people.

"But if we send out press advisories with DNC on them and Clinton campaign it just doesn't have that same effect."

On Monday, Black posted a photo on Twitter from what appeared to be another staged protest. "A large crowd of Women are in front of #Trump Tower this morning holding signs that say Trump Demeans Women and Make Misogyny Great Again," Black tweeted.

Another Democracy Partners employee, Zulema Rodriguez, admitted to being behind the Chicago protests and a protest in Arizona which shut down a major highway.

"I just had a call with the campaign and the DNC, every day at one o'clock," Rodriguez said. "So B and I did the Chicago Trump event where we shut down, like all the yeah ... Oh then, we also did the Arizona one where we shut the highway down."

According to publicly available Federal Election Commission data, Zulema Rodriguez was paid a total of $US1640.24 ($2140.10) by the Hillary For America campaign on February 29, two weeks before the violent Chicago protests.

The divisive rhetoric and encouragement of violence we're hearing from Donald Trump isn't just wrong-it's dangerous.https://t.co/RMWoqHNU5u
— Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) March 12, 2016

In March, Trump blamed the violence on Clinton and Bernie Sanders. "It is Clinton and Sanders people who disrupted my rally in Chicago - and then they say I must talk to my people. Phony politicians!" he tweeted.

The following day, Clinton pinned the violence back on Trump. "The divisive rhetoric and encouragement of violence we're hearing from Donald Trump isn't just wrong - it's dangerous," she tweeted.

The Republican presidential nominee, who has repeatedly claimed the election is being "rigged", has not commented on the Project Veritas revelations, but linked to the story on his Facebook page.

The latest Project Veritas release comes after a video last week in which a Democratic electoral commissioner admitted there was rampant voter fraud in some minority areas, with campaign officials loading up buses full of illegal voters and going from "poll site to poll site".

- news.com.au

By Frank Chung of news.com.au

Hillary! Hillary! Hillary! :excited:
This was called "video I", you have to wonder what the rest of these videos is gonna show. It's pretty unlikely they showed the most damaging things in the first video.

Some of the more accurate 4chan anons have said the most damaging things won't come out until November 1st, at which point it's too late to replace Hillary on the ballot.
This video is selectively edited garbage made by known hack James O'Keefe. The same guy who faked ACORN footage, was found guilty of trying to tap a Democratic Senator's phone, and tried to lure a CNN reporter on to his "sexboat" for some reason which must have made sense to him at the time (it also failed).

Pretty sad that Trumpites have to glom onto this shit, like passengers on the Titanic burning furniture to keep warm as they slowly sink.
Hong Wu wrote:This was called "video I", you have to wonder what the rest of these videos is gonna show. It's pretty unlikely they showed the most damaging things in the first video.

Indeed. It's interesting, because the Guccifer 2.0 leak seems to have been a Russian, but that was DNC emails and a few DNC operatives have died under mysterious circumstances and had dirt on Hillary. However, the Wikileaks don't appear to have any clear source. I would think it might be the same Gucciefer 2.0, because the leaks are from a single account. FSB would have had the whole enchilada. They're not stupid. However, now we're seeing the O'Keefe stuff, and it makes me wonder if the Russians did coordinate this. They have to be very pissed off about Libya and Syria, and they know how the communists operate like the backs of their hands. After all, where do you think Alinksky et. al. learned this stuff?
blackjack21 wrote:Indeed. It's interesting, because the Guccifer 2.0 leak seems to have been a Russian, but that was DNC emails and a few DNC operatives have died under mysterious circumstances and had dirt on Hillary. However, the Wikileaks don't appear to have any clear source. I would think it might be the same Gucciefer 2.0, because the leaks are from a single account. FSB would have had the whole enchilada. They're not stupid. However, now we're seeing the O'Keefe stuff, and it makes me wonder if the Russians did coordinate this. They have to be very pissed off about Libya and Syria, and they know how the communists operate like the backs of their hands. After all, where do you think Alinksky et. al. learned this stuff?

Are you saying O'Keefe is Russian? That sounds pretty far-fetched.

I watched video 2, it was predictably offensive but also a bit of a yawner compared to video 1. Assuming he saves the best for last, it was probably the low point. It basically contextualizes exactly how they do the voter fraud.

He also says they pay crazy people to do things, I recall one of the Wikileaks emails said they go into mental facilities and get crazy people to vote for Hillary, so it checks out that they would use them as pawns for something like voter fraud. It'd be really hard to trace that since the voter is a real person but also suffering from mental illness.
Hong Wu wrote:Are you saying O'Keefe is Russian? That sounds pretty far-fetched.

No. He's definitely not a Russian. He's Irish.

I've thought for awhile that there were some long knives out for Hillary, but I wasn't sure who was behind it. Maybe a collective of people. I've thought maybe it was Romney, because he probably felt (and probably rightly) that the election was stolen from him. One could be mistaken for believing it was Donald Trump, but to see the anger on the faces of the Trump boys tonight when talking about the paid thugs that roughed people up at Trump rallies, I would think they'd have been cooler about it had they known about it for longer. The Russian state certainly has the motivation to do this sort of thing, but brute force hacks are kind of low end. Russian billionaires who were targetted by sanctions? That's my current speculation.

I mean Sean Hannity had Barack Obama's brother Malik on his show tonight! People are turning on Obama and Hillary. It really is like Brexit.

White House Urges ‘Extreme Caution’ To Viewers of Project Veritas Videos
Earnest dodged questions about reports that Creamer had visited the White House 342 times and met personally with Obama 47 times.

The Creamer video may be more "boring," but it ties this behavior right back to the White House. All the "Trump is a dangerous person" was all part of the strategy to make him unacceptable to the American people. Their tactics evidently included sending paid thugs to rough up Trump supporters.

For what happened--sending paid thugs to rough up people at Trump rallies--this really is criminal. When Trump brought this up at the debates tonight, Hillary just looked dark and menacing. She doesn't need a doctor. She needs an exorcist.

SpecialOlympian wrote:The second video form O'Keefe dropped and, get this, the DemoCRAPS plan to call people and remind them that there's an election going on and they will even offer rides to people!

Yeah... across state lines to precints where they do not reside to vote multiple times. What's your point? It's okay to do that if you're a Democrat?
I remember when conservatives cared about the country enough to not want its national security compromised by Russians. Now y'all don't care because preventing a woman from becoming president is more important to you.

But you're just in denial, like your movement is prone to. There is no way for Trump to win because he lost a 3rd debate in a row. His VP wants nothing to do with him and is just using him as a springboard. Predictably, his last gasp is to bring up conspiracy theories people won't look up and.... that's it. That was his strategy.

You guys are fucked.
I remember when democrats were anti-war and liked wikileaks for shitting on bush.

Conservatives probably don't see russia as a the boogeyman some neoliberal hawk does and are just catering to their base, who for their skin color and gender have been deemed the wrong side of history. The white working class sure as hell doesn't give a shit when a corrupt political machine that wants open borders and ww3 does gets exposed.

It's a rebellion against the establishment, and you can't complain about them not caring about the nation as a whole when your views make America's future a zero sum game.
Yeah. We know for 100% certain that Trump took sedatives for his second debate because he accused Hillary of being on drugs.

Just remember that Trump is such a narcissist that he only way he can see failure in other people is as a projection of himself.
The New Yorker wrote:O’Keefe graduated from Rutgers University in 2006. He says that a professor there, David Knowlton, urged him to follow Saul Alinsky’s rule book, which advised radicals to use their enemies’ rules against them. On St. Patrick’s Day in 2005, O’Keefe lampooned campus political correctness by demanding that the dining hall ban Lucky Charms cereal. The box’s depiction of a leprechaun, he proclaimed, perpetuated “offensive” stereotypes about Irish-Americans. He videotaped a confrontation that he’d had with a school administrator and posted the footage on YouTube, launching his career as a political stunt artist. The Lucky Charms prank remains “a crowd favorite,” O’Keefe told me.

:lol: So this is the Saul Alinsky connection that Ben Carson was trying to warn us about.
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:I remember when conservatives cared about the country enough to not want its national security compromised by Russians.

Do you remember the reason why? Because they were communists. They behaved much like the Democratic party does today. In this instance, Russia is not compromising US national security. It is exposing the inner workings of the Democratic Party and the media. That's not US national security. That's a private political party and private media outlets.

So we watched the debate last night. Everybody knows Trump won the debate. However, the media--even people on FoxNews like Megyn Kelly--could only bring themselves to talk about whether Trump would accept the election result and how that was somehow "disqualifying" as though they didn't hold the water for Al Gore and John Kerry when they didn't immediately concede. We know it's all coordinated between the DNC and the media. They all look like a bunch of parrots now.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Now y'all don't care because preventing a woman from becoming president is more important to you.

Nobody cares about Hillary's vagina. Letting in a bunch of Syrian refugees with a lot of military age males would do far more to wreck our national security than anything Russia may be doing to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:But you're just in denial, like your movement is prone to. There is no way for Trump to win because he lost a 3rd debate in a row.

Trump rallies are packed. Hillary's are not. Trump won more Republican primary votes than any Republican in US history. Trump has more small donations than any other Republican in US history. There is a big difference between having popular support and having the massive media offensive that Hillary relies upon. The media would say George W. Bush lost all the debates, but he won twice. Both times, the Democrats protested the election result.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:His VP wants nothing to do with him and is just using him as a springboard.

Mike Pence: Donald Trump and I will accept election results if 'vote is fair'
Sounds like he's singing from the Trump hymnal...
blackjack21 wrote:Do you remember the reason why? Because they were communists. They behaved much like the Democratic party does today. In this instance, Russia is not compromising US national security. It is exposing the inner workings of the Democratic Party and the media. That's not US national security. That's a private political party and private media outlets.

They "were" communists. I'm expected to believe that a former high-level KGD operative doesn't long for the days of the Soviet Union? Also I'm pretty sure you haven't been paying attention to foreign affairs if you don't think Russia is America's biggest direct threat. China is more competitive with us than Russia economically, but Russia has the advantage of being able to act unilaterally in all its decisions and having the will to engage in military brinksmanship that China either lacks or views as strategically unnecessary to achieve their goals.

They are messing with US autonomy by trying to control the outcome of an election. Again, how you can ignore this as just messing with a private organization is beyond me. So you're saying you'd be alright with them hacking Google or Microsoft or some other American company? And even then, Trump called on them to hack her e-mail server and release the data. Like can you really not see how Russia interfering with American elections is not something that we want? Especially since Wikileaks has been shown to misrepresent leaks time and again.

So we watched the debate last night. Everybody knows Trump won the debate. However, the media--even people on FoxNews like Megyn Kelly--could only bring themselves to talk about whether Trump would accept the election result and how that was somehow "disqualifying" as though they didn't hold the water for Al Gore and John Kerry when they didn't immediately concede. We know it's all coordinated between the DNC and the media. They all look like a bunch of parrots now.

Not obvious at all to me. And he wanted to keep us in suspense about the peaceful transfer of power. That's just plain dumb. If he didn't expect to be ridiculed for this he's dumber than I thought he was. No, my view is that he knew it was going to get media coverage and did it because he likes his name in the paper.

Nobody cares about Hillary's vagina.

You can't say "nobody" cares about it. There is some portion of Trump supporters that think it's disqualifying. Trump even tried to make it explicit by saying she doesn't have the look. And a lot of people subconsciously hold this belief (Bernie Bros).

Letting in a bunch of Syrian refugees with a lot of military age males would do far more to wreck our national security than anything Russia may be doing to Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign.

Nah.

Trump rallies are packed. Hillary's are not. Trump won more Republican primary votes than any Republican in US history. Trump has more small donations than any other Republican in US history.

Hillary won both a higher proportion of votes than Trump and a higher total of votes than Trump in her primaries. Hillary also has more small individual contributions total than Trump according to opensecrets. As for rallies, two words: silent majority.

There is a big difference between having popular support and having the massive media offensive that Hillary relies upon. The media would say George W. Bush lost all the debates, but he won twice. Both times, the Democrats protested the election result.

Whataboutism at its finest. Anyway, it doesn't matter, none of this sore loser wining amounts to anything.

Sounds like he's singing from the Trump hymnal...

Sounds like your head is in the sand.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-p ... story.html
Everybody knows Trump won the debate

Total assertion. I don't know how people get this idea that you just say 'everybody knows' something that that makes it true.

His grasp on the truth was way less than Hillary's, that's for sure; https://www.thestar.com/news/world/2016/10/20/donald-trump-made-37-false-claims-in-final-debate.html
LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:So this is the Saul Alinsky connection that Ben Carson was trying to warn us about.

It's poignant to see the left's rule book being used against them.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:They "were" communists. I'm expected to believe that a former high-level KGD operative doesn't long for the days of the Soviet Union?

Why would you care anyway? But no. Putin longs for the power and prestige of the Soviet Union, not its underlying economy, which was hopelessly backwards.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Also I'm pretty sure you haven't been paying attention to foreign affairs if you don't think Russia is America's biggest direct threat.

They have no respect for Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. That much is quite clear. However, you have to be willing to shoot down a Russian bomber in your airspace or a fighter buzzing your warships if you want Putin's respect. It's not hard to understand the dynamics of hard power.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:China is more competitive with us than Russia economically, but Russia has the advantage of being able to act unilaterally in all its decisions and having the will to engage in military brinksmanship that China either lacks or views as strategically unnecessary to achieve their goals.

China is building islands outside of its territorial waters in the South China sea and claiming them as sovereign territory, which has been rejected unanimously under international law. Remember early in the Bush administration when they shot down an EP-3 during the Hainan Island incident?

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:They are messing with US autonomy by trying to control the outcome of an election.

They may be trying to influence the outcome. They are in no way able to control the outcome. We're messing around in their back yard too. If you haven't noticed, we've fomented civil wars in Libya, Syria, and Ukraine. All are Russian allied. If you want to compare Vladimir Putin and Hillary Clinton, you have to at least acknowledge that she's caused a hell of a lot more bloodshed by interfering in the internal politics of at least 3 nation states.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Again, how you can ignore this as just messing with a private organization is beyond me.

It's pretty simple. The DNC is a private organization. It's not the US government. Neither is Hillary's campaign the United States. It's a private corporation.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:So you're saying you'd be alright with them hacking Google or Microsoft or some other American company?

They hack our banks constantly. We lose at least $3B a year to Russian and Chinese hacks. That's been going on for a long time. Once in awhile they'll target a German or French bank, but mostly they target Anglo banks--America, Canada, UK, Australia, and New Zealand.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:And even then, Trump called on them to hack her e-mail server and release the data.

No. He didn't. He encouraged them to return the emails they may have taken from her server; namely, the ones she deleted. He did not call on them to engage in hacking attacks. That's just one more lie. Repeating it doesn't make it true.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Like can you really not see how Russia interfering with American elections is not something that we want?

Of course I understand. The problem is that the US has done this over and over for decades. What comes around goes around. We can't claim some sort of moral superiority here. Barack Obama told the UK how to vote on Brexit and implied trade threats. What comes around goes around.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:Not obvious at all to me. And he wanted to keep us in suspense about the peaceful transfer of power. That's just plain dumb. If he didn't expect to be ridiculed for this he's dumber than I thought he was. No, my view is that he knew it was going to get media coverage and did it because he likes his name in the paper.

It's very obvious to everyone now that the DNC and media coordinate their messaging efforts. Trump has been tweaking them all day today, and they simply deliberately misreport what he said.

LV-GUCCI-PRADA-FLEX wrote:As for rallies, two words: silent majority.

Nice Nixon allusion...
blackjack21 wrote:No. He's definitely not a Russian. He's Irish.

I've thought for awhile that there were some long knives out for Hillary, but I wasn't sure who was behind it. Maybe a collective of people. I've thought maybe it was Romney, because he probably felt (and probably rightly) that the election was stolen from him. One could be mistaken for believing it was Donald Trump, but to see the anger on the faces of the Trump boys tonight when talking about the paid thugs that roughed people up at Trump rallies, I would think they'd have been cooler about it had they known about it for longer. The Russian state certainly has the motivation to do this sort of thing, but brute force hacks are kind of low end. Russian billionaires who were targetted by sanctions? That's my current speculation.

I mean Sean Hannity had Barack Obama's brother Malik on his show tonight! People are turning on Obama and Hillary. It really is like Brexit.

White House Urges ‘Extreme Caution’ To Viewers of Project Veritas Videos

The Creamer video may be more "boring," but it ties this behavior right back to the White House. All the "Trump is a dangerous person" was all part of the strategy to make him unacceptable to the American people. Their tactics evidently included sending paid thugs to rough up Trump supporters.

For what happened--sending paid thugs to rough up people at Trump rallies--this really is criminal. When Trump brought this up at the debates tonight, Hillary just looked dark and menacing. She doesn't need a doctor. She needs an exorcist.

Yeah... across state lines to precints where they do not reside to vote multiple times. What's your point? It's okay to do that if you're a Democrat?

You really think it can't just be fiery Irish kid who gets thrilled by going undercover and hidden camera recording the underbelly of society? Although it's true he must have some financial backers to get this kind of talent. Those people are like 007 spies to get information like this.

Internet sleuths have successfully cross-referenced the Veritas videos with Wikileaks documents, public filings and event histories. itshappening.gif

I firmly believe that America's most pressing issue is how being American has been reduced in meaning to a geographic designator, in some ways this was bound to happen if you look at American ideology. It was probably held together only by racism but racism was also not central to the philosophy in the first place, so to be American eventually comes to mean nothing but what the GPS in your phone says. Even if Trump were elected I don't see a problem like that being fixed overnight. It would take a philosophical shift and the US is not prepared for such a thing.

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O