Liberals would LOVE a day in the life of a Conservative; Ignorance is bliss....... - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
I've been saying for years now I wish I had never learned the things I've learned. Learning is a burden and you can't unlearn things.

Today Liberals are posting about the attacks on Indians while we all have Thanksgiving. I wish I just didn't have to think about that.

Today Liberals are posting about global warming. I wish I didn't have to think about that.

Today Liberals are posting about gays. I wish I could just think about myself, life would be so much easier.

The term "Conservative" means unwilling to or unable to change. They don't want to think about topics they want to go to work, come home and watch some tv. I know because I was raised in a red state.

Every single change is hard for them because they don't want to think about it. It's easier to simply not think.

It's amazing watching people who post significant and sometimes impressive information on social media get 1-2 likes. Then watch someone post "liberals are stupid" and they get dozens, as if it's information or significant.

I really wish I was a weak minded individual that didn't have to think about the planets future. I really wish I was a weak minded individual that didn't have to confront profits so we aren't putting poison in the water. I really wish I was a weak minded individual that just watched football and hated liberals.

But I'm not a conformist. I'm not a parrot. I will not fall in line. I will not hate to fit in.....
anasawad wrote:Why ? :knife:

Ignorance is not a bliss. Ignorance is what got us and the planet to this stage, and if ignorance was to continue, then perish we will.

They don't want to think about the planet.....And that's the point of the thread. It's such a burden to actually know about climate change and what we have to do to slow it down and/or stop it.

It would be so much easier to not care about it and listen to the Koch Brothers ads that say it's fake.

Sometimes I wish I was simple minded. It would be less stressful.
Divergent wrote:They don't want to think about the planet.....And that's the point of the thread. It's such a burden to actually know about climate change and what we have to do to slow it down and/or stop it.

Partial knowledge is very dangerous, especially when people, who have this partial knowledge, believe that they are smart and that the "others" are stupid and deplorable.

People who go about doing good things (speak promoting their utopia), because they believe that the "others" are stupid, cause more damage than the Normies, who do not bother about "improving the world".

Commies are a good example of wanna be "good-doers".
They massacred and killed more innocent Normies than any other tyrants in human history, but these mass murderers are still role models for many leftists and other libtards.

What to climate change - it was always changing.

Without this climate change we would still have dinosaurs, and there would be no place for humans.

The global trend our planer is facing is the thermodynamic death, it will eventually become a huge chunk of ice, because the Sun will eventually cool down.

The earth was facing a new glacial period (this was a natural cicle), and this process is now slowed a bit by human activity.

But some idiots want to save our planet by accelerating the new glacial period.

How stupid and how deplorable!
The global trend our planer is facing is the thermodynamic death, it will eventually become a huge chunk of ice, because the Sun will eventually cool down.

Actually, the opposite is true. The Sun's output of energy is increasing by approximately 10% every billion years or so. This will eventually render the Earth uninhabitable within about half a billion years. In fact, the Earth is already at the inner fringes of the 'Goldilocks zone' of habitability. And, of course, the Sun will eventually expand into a red giant and engulf the Earth, vaporising it. The Earth's ultimate fate is literally to be baked and then vaporised.
Your statements are based in ignorance.

This is what a liberal is:
Liberal:
-open to new behavior or opinions and willing to discard traditional values.

Liberalism:
Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Whereas classical liberalism emphasises the role of liberty, social liberalism stresses the importance of equality. Liberals espouse a wide array of views depending on their understanding of these principles, but generally they support ideas and programmes such as freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of religion, free markets, civil rights, democratic societies, secular governments, gender equality, and international cooperation.

Horrible, isn't it? Ideas ensconced within the Constitution of the USA. Ideas known throughout the world as being the epitome of morality.
The majority of educated people use the correct detention. Americans use it to refer to social democrats for some reason. Why start calling social democrat liberals and start calling liberals classical liberals when the term social democrat already exists? Why do Americans have to keep raping my language? Can't they all start speaking cree or something?
Social democrats who identify as liberals are wrong, I could start identifying as a train tomorrow if I liked, it would not stop me being a human. Words have meanings, they don't change just because people are too thick to use them correctly.
You're ignoring the definition to make your own. That's not only dishonest, but bullshit. There is a definition of liberal and liberalism. If it doesn't fit, then maybe you shouldn't talk about liberals as such.

I am a liberal and follow liberalism. If you don't like that, then that's your problem, but relabeling me(incorrectly, and according to your bias), is merely lying to yourself to fit your own narrative. It's neither true, nor factual.

No, it's not that he "may" have partici[…]

Commercial foreclosures increase 97% from last ye[…]

People tend to forget that the French now have a […]

It is easy to tell the tunnel was made of pre fab[…]