Trump team says 'move on,' after Obama calls for cyber-hacking probe - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Hong Wu, do AMERICAN charities even accept the renminbi you earn as a bullshit, no barriers to entry other than speaking english, english teach in China?

Because, as far as I can remember, you told a lot of embarrassing stories about how you were fired for being bad at "computer work" for a Democrat before you ran to the RNC and were told to fuck off because you weren't prepared to answer the question of, "Why do you want to work for us for free?"

"Uh.... spite?"

Lol

You confused that story, which is good, I find it kind of disturbing when internet people indicate that they can remember fine details about my stories. I never worked for Democrats. As for working for people for free, I believe that was called friendship once upon a time. ;)

I don't really believe in barriers to entry, if someone can do a job you should probably let them do it amirite.

Annnnd we got another one: **celeb or politico &q[…]

Life has become so abundant and easy that the her[…]

Election 2020

Initially I was against criminal charges on Trump.[…]

Looks like a another global war flash point is bre[…]