The Coming Republican Quagmire - Page 15 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Pants-of-dog wrote:@One Degree

I am not discussing you.

Again, Trump appealed to the racism of Republican voters, and it worked. This is a blatant use of identity politics.

Democrats believe it was Racism, very few Republicans do. It is simply their obsession with identity politics that blinds them to the truth.
We republicans lost the vote on Obamacare by republican votes. We have lost on the so-called Muslim ban in the courts. The White House Chief of Staff is out even though he was formerly the party chairman and now.....wait for it.....Scaramuche (Sp) is out after 48 hours of swearing, threatening, unprofessional and low-class behavior. Not one thing of our party's presidential agenda has happened. Yup. Things are going just swimmingly.

Like I said months ago, it's gonna be a fun-packed four years! :up: :D
One Degree wrote:Democrats believe it was Racism, very few Republicans do. It is simply their obsession with identity politics that blinds them to the truth.

I agree that Republican voters are obsessed with identity politics, and that this obsession with identity politics manifests itself as racism, and their refusal to accept or own up to their racism blinds them to the truth.
Pants-of-dog wrote:I agree that Republican voters are obsessed with identity politics, and that this obsession with identity politics manifests itself as racism, and their refusal to accept or own up to their racism blinds them to the truth.

Yes, I thought about correcting that but hunting and pecking sucks. I'll give you a point. ;)
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

At this point it is obvious that Israel and the Ne[…]

Well here is how this is going to work Skinster. […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Losing money is one thing, losing a whole brigade[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

Wait a moment, I'll just quickly pick up the weapo[…]