The Inauguration(Live) - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hong Wu wrote:Apparently the MSM has posted fake pictures of the crowd (hours before the event started), fake pictures of the protesters and lied about Nancy Sinatra being upset that Trump's inaugeration used a Frank Sinatra song. Riots were violent and including looting, fires and physical attacks. But at the end of the day Trump has begun the MAGA process, perhaps France is next!

MFGA (it's pronounced MEGA),

Why you're being a banana, hong? Nancy actually was against it.
By Hong Wu

Trump supporter puts out fire started by protesters, gets assaulted, some woman is yelling the whole time trying to make what the protesters are doing sound reasonable.
By Rugoz
MB. wrote:Most disturbing, of course, is the combination of authoritarian nationalism

Most amusing is the idea that authoritarian nationalism is a recipe against corruption. :excited:

It was short but a good speech overall. I especially liked this part about patriotism and prejudice, by which he preached tolerance in a presidential manner.

At the bedrock of our politics will be a total allegiance to the United States of America, and through our loyalty to our country, we will rediscover our loyalty to each other.

When you open your heart to patriotism, there is no room for prejudice. The Bible tells us, "How good and pleasant it is when God's people live together in unity."

It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/01/20/polit ... index.html
By Alchemy
Melania will have to endure the fact that her husband will be getting blow jobs from Kellyann Cuntway in the Oval Office while she is taking care of Barron.

Yesterday at 6pm Moscow time one of the most successful KGB operations ended. Donat Ivanovich Trolstoyevski, KGB sleeper agent, became a president of USA. Congratulations to KGB, glory to Russia.
By Ter
Alchemy wrote:Melania will have to endure the fact that her husband will be getting blow jobs from Kellyann Cuntway in the Oval Office while she is taking care of Barron.

Yesterday at 6pm Moscow time one of the most successful KGB operations ended. Donat Ivanovich Trolstoyevski, KGB sleeper agent, became a president of USA. Congratulations to KGB, glory to Russia.

Tsk, tsk, tsk.
That is no language to talk about the President of America.
What is your bone in this ?
Afraid of a little American patriotism?
you better look what is happening in your own country, Japie.
Is anyone else bothered by Trump's hand gestures as he talks? They just seem clumsy and rude. Public speakers should keep the hand movements at a minimum.

Only people who want to ingratiate themselves are concerned about such things. Trump's message is, "this is me warts and all." I am of a similar mind set and am irritated by insistence upon uniform guidelines. I deliberately use words that are not the accepted terms for current thinking and other little rebellions to show resistance to uniform thinking. How can I be original if I conform to your language/behavior. As soon as I do this, my message is lost. This is a very appealing aspect of Trump.
Only people who want to ingratiate themselves are concerned about such things. Trump's message is, "this is me warts and all." I am of a similar mind set and am irritated by insistence upon uniform guidelines. I deliberately use words that are not the accepted terms for current thinking and other little rebellions to show resistance to uniform thinking. How can I be original if I conform to your language/behavior. As soon as I do this, my message is lost. This is a very appealing aspect of Trump.

Normally I would say the same thing, but this is not normally. He is going so far to say "fuck you all" that he is acting as an enabler and inspiring hate and violence. I do not know of any other contemporary president that has inspired so much rage and destruction in the modern era. It is really frightening. Which other president can boast that he has gotten people to come out as KKK clan members?

Trump really has taken his attitude to the extreme. He likes sensationalism, sure. But liking it is one thing but causing so much waviness is not a good thing.

Life is hard already but life will get even harder.
By Alchemy
One Degree wrote:Only people who want to ingratiate themselves are concerned about such things. Trump's message is, "this is me warts and all." I am of a similar mind set and am irritated by insistence upon uniform guidelines. I deliberately use words that are not the accepted terms for current thinking and other little rebellions to show resistance to uniform thinking. How can I be original if I conform to your language/behavior. As soon as I do this, my message is lost. This is a very appealing aspect of Trump.

This is an appealing aspect?

By ness31
That was a very nice speech. I'm very excited for Americans, I think you are on the brink of some good luck :)

On a more shallow note, how gorgeous was that blue ensemble The First Lady was wearing?
On a more shallow note, how gorgeous was that blue ensemble The First Lady was wearing?

I even noticed and I never notice such things. :hmm:
My reflections on 2020 AD

I don't think this year will end without a major […]

Will the military need to remove Trump?

Trump loses his election and goes to the Trump-Tow[…]

lol k another shit article that alludes to a lot[…]

I'm smart enough to observe nature and science to[…]