Women's March should have been about FGM, domestic abuse, slavery or rape , NOT Trump ! - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
The number one issue for western women's future well being, is immigration control. That's why Donald Trump was the real feminist candidate in the American elections. Mass immigration will slow or even reverse the gains women have made in western countries. Of course Muslims immigrants are even worse in this effect. Even within America's existing citizens it is Black and Latino gang culture along with the associated rap culture that is the real rape culture of America. Again Donald Trump is the feminist candidate that opposes this gang rape culture and supports the thin blue line, while its Hillary and her Black Lies Matter storm troopers that defend it.
I agree with the OP on this one. The women's march should have symbolized a lot more, and should have been used as a rallying point to deal with many of the issues that women are facing on a daily basis. This is not to say that I support Donald Trump or agree with everything he has said or is doing. I was looking forward to the march because I believed that many issues were going to finally be addressed and I was under the impression that Donald Trump was going to be one of these issues, a mere bullet point. However, it turned out to be more of an anti-Trump rally than anything, which i feel detracts from some of these important issues that are not being given enough attention.
Rich wrote:The number one issue for western women's future well being, is immigration control. That's why Donald Trump was the real feminist candidate in the American elections. Mass immigration will slow or even reverse the gains women have made in western countries. Of course Muslims immigrants are even worse in this effect. Even within America's existing citizens it is Black and Latino gang culture along with the associated rap culture that is the real rape culture of America. Again Donald Trump is the feminist candidate that opposes this gang rape culture and supports the thin blue line, while its Hillary and her Black Lies Matter storm troopers that defend it.

Hilary and her team support more government funding for school activities and community funds to keep kids out of gangs. They want kids to be more involved in their community and feel included in their cities, so they will be less likely to be involved with gangs.

Conservatives have always cut funding for schools and other local centers. Communities have to rely on private donations to keep their community centers afloat.
MistyTiger wrote:Hilary and her team support more government funding for school activities and community funds to keep kids out of gangs. They want kids to be more involved in their community and feel included in their cities, so they will be less likely to be involved with gangs.

Conservatives have always cut funding for schools and other local centers. Communities have to rely on private donations to keep their community centers afloat.

What a terrible idea. :lol: Individuals taking responsibility for their own communities instead of simply getting money from Washington. What horrible people conservatives are. :lol: I wonder which works better, mo money or actually doing something?
One Degree wrote:
What a terrible idea. Individuals taking responsibility for their own communities instead of simply getting money from Washington. What horrible people conservatives are. I wonder which works better, mo money or actually doing something?

Well more money helps and govt money is legit, mostly unless it is blood money or drug money.

Government can shut down community centers or authorize private companies to buy them and they tear them down to build condos or something that only helps fat cats get fatter. So it is best to have the government on the side of the community.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using PoFo mobile app
My reflections on 2020 AD

Say what one will, when it's all said and done, Pr[…]

American Empire in Decline: https://youtu.be/AMAO[…]

I was lucky ....... Very lucky

Star Wars .... :eek: I don't know how anyone i[…]

Capital Punishment

@Julian658 Since you have no evidence for you[…]