The Establishment Calls it Like it is; Trump Can't Take it - Page 28 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
He only has it to this extent because he's a loud-mouth idiot who says whatever he thinks, before filtering it. No one like him has ever been POTUS, and hopefully never will, after him.

Trump's to fault for his own bad publicity.

@Igor Antunov stop the BS, you're infatuated with Trump. For a guy who used to claim to hate the US so much, you've sure become the fan-boy.
-I'm still opposed to the US from a conceptual standpoint. It's too ideologically weak to be a world leader.

-Trump will at the very least stall the notion of American neoliberalism as an export commodity. His election has uncovered the level of dysfunction and corruption going on in the US establishment thanks to the media's conduct toward him. This means further polarization and policy paralysis as this sickly system continues to flounder. Trump is the canary in the coal mine. Finally, people are being alienated from a disgusting ideology.

-No amount of arms sold to Saudi Arabia and transferred to ISIS will decrease the security of Russia and China, my bros. It will just give them leeway to meddle some more.

-WIN WIN
Well now, can all American Trump-supporters finally see why certain international citizens support Trump? It is not because they have your best interests at heart.

Igor, thank you for finally writing something genuine! Now we can finally have a serious discussion where you stop pretending to be a brain dead fanboy instead of a subversive troll!
The establishment crossed the line with these anonymous source hoaxes. Trump's White House has unleashed their secret weapon, something so dangerous and so brutal that it was previously banned under international convention:
That's right, Alex Jones now has White House press credentials. He will be drawing a distinction between himself and the cucks in terms of questions asked all day long. Ratings will be yuge. Tremendous, even.
MadMonk wrote:Well now, can all American Trump-supporters finally see why certain international citizens support Trump? It is not because they have your best interests at heart.

Igor, thank you for finally writing something genuine! Now we can finally have a serious discussion where you stop pretending to be a brain dead fanboy instead of a subversive troll!

How is a debt ridden, dysfunctional America hurt by retreating from the world stage? It would give it a chance to get itself under control and stabilize. It is overextended. I'm all for improving the sorry things I saw while I was there. I saw more poverty in US cities than I did in south Chinese villages. Let that sink in for a moment.

The republicans have proven they can't fix these embarrassing problems, the democrats amplified them, now Trump comes bumbling along creating jobs. Jobs are a good start.
Igor Antunov wrote:How is a debt ridden, dysfunctional America hurt by retreating from the world stage? It would give it a chance to get itself under control and stabilize. It is overextended. I'm all for improving the sorry things I saw while I was there. I saw more poverty in US cities than I did in south Chinese villages. Let that sink in for a moment.

The republicans have proven they can't fix these embarrassing problems, the democrats amplified them, now Trump comes bumbling along creating jobs. Jobs are a good start.

We actually have a lot in common in regards to criticisms of US foreign and domestic policy. One does muse from time to time what the world would look like without the US security umbrella.

And then I remember that both Russia and China are equal or even greater predators than the US. It is highly unlikely that anyone of them (or anyone else) will achieve as much international clout that the US amassed in the past so perhaps that makes them "better" but I highly doubt it.

As for Trump creating jobs, the only way to achieve higher employment in the future is with a higher educated work-force, something both Democrats and Republicans have failed miserably at providing (but in my view Republicans have been actively sabotaging efforts in that direction, while Democrats have cared more about maintaining power than actually committing to progressive causes).
Igor Antunov wrote:You're over-complicating things. Just make jobs. Big jobs, little jobs, jobs that suck, jobs that are awesome. Manufacturing jobs, clerical jobs, etc.

jobs bobbety jobs.

According to BLS, Feb-April net job creation is just at 509,000. For comparison:

2017: 509,000

2016: 615,000

2015: 586,000

2014: 752,000

Trump's job numbers don't even match the rather blah Obama job creation pace. Trump is doing swell in the job creation bragging department, but otherwise not so much.

Presidents don't have that much effect on job numbers. They can only persuade Congress to act. If you're talking about the kind of massive job upsurge necessary to break a long-term deflationary environment, your choices are very limited. For this purpose, there is only one way for governments to directly create jobs: fiscal spending. Tax credits and cuts won't do it. De-regulation won't do it. Monetary manipulation in the form of QE won't do it. All the stuff that Obama (and now Trump) tried will only lead to more anemic growth.

MadMonk wrote:As for Trump creating jobs, the only way to achieve higher employment in the future is with a higher educated work-force, something both Democrats and Republicans have failed miserably at providing.

No. This will not work for the vast majority of the un- and underemployed. Half of all current jobs will no longer exist in 20 years (according to MIT). Education is great, and so is critical thinking, but not at a cost of crippling debt.
quetzalcoatl wrote:No. This will not work for the vast majority of the un- and underemployed. Half of all current jobs will no longer exist in 20 years (according to MIT). Education is great, and so is critical thinking, but not at a cost of crippling debt.

Under current circumstances that might be true (another very good argument for subsidizing both higher and lower education on a much much broader scale), but the foundation of any economy will in the future (and really at any point in history) lie within development and research in new technologies and services.

Obviously not everyone can be a software developer or renewable energy scientist, the point being is to "make" as many of them as possible. A higher educated population has many other benefits as well, that is obviously self-explanatory.

One could, for instance, not have to live with the fact that a disgusting piece of reality-tv thrash like Donald Trump as ones president.
Lol Igor broke his 13-year-old-4channer shtick long enough to remind me how much he loves China and how gladly he swallows their propaganda (obviously not until after some good ole' Trumpian "Let's go back to the before the election, before everything went wrong" nonsense).

Swallow the yellow dick load
Swallow the swallow the swallow the swallow the
Igor loves his Chinese masters
The people he worships as gods
He makes them jizz a jizz of a jizz
And champions their cause
That's right, Alex Jones now has White House press credentials. He will be drawing a distinction between himself and the cucks in terms of questions asked all day long. Ratings will be yuge. Tremendous, even.

He has no nipples. :eek:

The bastard has no nipples?

Poor unfortunate bugger.
Hong Wu wrote:That's right, Alex Jones now has White House press credentials. He will be drawing a distinction between himself and the cucks in terms of questions asked all day long. Ratings will be yuge. Tremendous, even.

Even rightwing sources are pointing out that Infowars got the same day pass that everyone can get at the White House (1, 2).

It is boring to have this discussion be about how[…]

It can be argued that Blacks have largely obtain[…]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]