The Establishment Calls it Like it is; Trump Can't Take it - Page 27 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Igor Antunov wrote:Soros media: GOP in big trouble!

Lol, as in it's only a partisan view? The RNC drew the same conclusion in review of the 2012 pres. election; the GOP must try to appeal to minorities. The white, racist, Christian fundamentalist base of the Republican Party is shrinking, with the USA set to become a majority-non white country in the coming years.

Only more brazen gerrymandering will prop up GOP politicians because the US Democrats already appeal to ethnic & other minorities.

But then don't expect the Republican leadership to "intervene"; they are part of the problem. Which is to say, again and again, they have put party loyalty and service to the wealthy above all other considerations. This is perpetrated under the cover of a blanket of lies and distortions from the right-wing media, and from copious campaign ads paid for by their uber-wealthy sponsors.
works and plays well with others is obviously not an area that trump excels in. This is fine if you are running a family business focused on hotels where all your employees are suck ups to whom you pay big money and then fire on a whim. Transferring this template to running the United States will not work very well or for long. Consequently we now seem to be stuck with a potus who gets little done and spends his time flying around and bellowing nonsense when he is not busy signing unilateral proclamations. I have pretty much lost interest in the man beyond his entertainment value. Any hopes that perhaps there is a deep and wise level to his personality that has not yet revealed itself seem to be in vain.

at least he seems to be keeping the Republicans from their usual task of making the rich richer while fucking all others.
Going back and finding every bit of speculation on Trump is just plain idiotic. Thanks for that, Igor. Would you care to go back now and find the wall of crap printed about Obama, or any other politician?

This isn't unique to Trump, despite your bitching and moaning.
Sensationalism is nothing new to politics, or the media. You're the one acting like it's limited to just your Trump. Your idolatry is pathetic.

Speculating on what's going on, after receiving the facts, is common in the news. You obviously never watch the news, or you'd know this.
Sure, but it's not news though, it's opinion piece tabloid sensationalism and it now seems to comprise 100% of western media activity. ANd it's hilariously counterproductive to the democrats cause.

The Art of the Deal.

One thing I've learned about the press is that they're always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better. It's in the nature of the job, and I understand that. The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you. . . . [F]rom a pure business point of view, the benefits of being written about have far outweighed the drawbacks. It's really quite simple . . . [t]he funny thing is that even a critical story, which may be hurtful personally, can be very valuable to your business.
Hey, Americans like someone who acts like a numbskull, who tells them what they want to hear. That's how he got elected.

I could be a billionaire too, if my daddy left me a fortune.
Trump was left a LOT of money when his father died. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to make a bit of money when you have a lot of it, and he made a great deal from the TV show he did. Trump's good at selling himself, but not particularly good in investments.

This Is How Donald Trump Actually Got Rich
http://www.investopedia.com/updates/donald-trump-rich/

Donald Trump's self-described net worth was $200 million in 1982. If he invested that money in the S&P 500, he'd be worth about $8.3 billion today. Today he claims his net worth is $8.7 billion. So based on his own claims, he has barely outperformed the S&P since 1982.

Trump has LIED when asked about it, claiming he got a small loan of $1 million, and turned it into $10 billion.
Trump’s false claim he built his empire with a ‘small loan’ from his father
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fac ... e783c9f80c

But hey, Trump cultists don't let facts and reality get in the way of their idolatry! :lol:
Igor Antunov wrote:It's still relevant, because the speculation a) never stopped, b) never stopped being stupid and unsubstantiated.

Is this guy talking about Fox Fake News Obama trashing? :?:
Have you heard, Trump the legendary deal maker who in about one week gave us an enemy on our southern border is going to bring peace to the Middle East. :hmm: Maybe he should get back to his health care project which doesn't look like it is quite finished: "they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything." and "Obamacare. We're going to repeal it, we're going to replace it, get something great. Repeal it, replace it, get something great!"

"We will immediately repeal and replace ObamaCare - and nobody can do that like me. We will save $'s and have much better healthcare!" Hmmmmm... I think "immediately" is over and, now, he's going to bring peace to the Middle East ..... :lol:
I'm pointing out that your dopey idol, Trump, isn't the first person to be mocked in the news, and that it's got nothing to do with partisanship.

The only difference, is that Trumpsters, and their orange twit, Trump, have a hissy-fit when it happens.

Of course you are. Hardly, I don't want to help[…]

Victoria Nuland called. She wants her ahistoric[…]

As is usually the case, I am right. I was […]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

litwin doesn't know this. What litwin knows is: […]