Congressional Hears with FBI and NSA Directors - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
FBI Director James Comey said that much of the information reported by the news media is "dead wrong" that was supposedly leaked by government officials. He refuse to comment on the specifics.
This appears to be another example of Fake news.

When asked why did he not correct the information in the News reports. He said that if he started doing that, then the first time he did not correct information that it would be assumed the information was correct.
Last edited by Hindsite on 20 Mar 2017 18:42, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsite wrote:FBI Director James Comey said that much of the information reported by the news media is "dead wrong" that was supposedly leaked by government officials. He refuse to comment on the specifics.
This appears to be another example of Fake news.

More like fake president. Comey did play a role in getting trump elected with his fake Clinton charges. You've got a nerve to call this fake news. This is the man who handed the election to Trump by declaring a new email scandal 2 weeks before election day that didn't exist, that is FAKE NEWS champ. How he still has a job is an enigma to me.

BTW, even he called bullshit on your stupid Obama allegations. Now that's what you call fake news :knife:
Alchemy wrote:More like fake president. Comey did play a role in getting trump elected with his fake Clinton charges. You've got a nerve to call this fake news. This is the man who handed the election to Trump by declaring a new email scandal 2 weeks before election day that didn't exist, that is FAKE NEWS champ. How he still has a job is an enigma to me.

BTW, even he called bullshit on your stupid Obama allegations. Now that's what you call fake news :knife:

Then Obama's AG Loretta Lynch also played a part in getting Trump elected President by her meeting with Bill Clinton one week before and then allowing Comey to announce the decision in an effort to appear to take herself out of the process.

Comey did not say it was BS. He said he had no evidence to support it.
Hindsite wrote:
Then Obama's AG Loretta Lynch also played a part in getting Trump elected President by her meeting with Bill Clinton one week before and then allowing Comey to announce the decision in an effort to appear to take herself out of the process.

Comey did not say it was BS. He said he had no evidence to support it.

Wow and that makes it all okay? Russia fucked with the head of the FBI by hacking mails and releasing them to the media, and using the FBI to make it seem like Hillary was criminally culpable of something, literally through fake news and the courts of opinion. Wow.
Republican rhetoric is like some beautiful, insane animal. The Russia problems aren't that Trump's team was in talks with Russia, it was because of illegal leaks and should be ignored! Just like Hillary's e-mails were illegal leaks (by Russia, the people Trump's team were talking to) there should be more of to prove her... whatever they might find! Pizzagate?
Hears? Shouldn't that be hearings?

Counterintelligence investigations are among the F.B.I.’s most difficult and time-consuming cases, meaning the cloud of a federal investigation could hang over the Trump administration for years.
:lol: Oh boy! YEARS of fake fake news.

American intelligence agencies concluded in January that the President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia personally ordered a covert effort to hurt Hillary Clinton’s chances and aid Mr. Trump. That included the hacking of political targets including the Democratic National Committee and releasing embarrassing emails through the website WikiLeaks.

Regarding the fake news of Obama tapping trump's phones, this from Comey: “I have no information that supports those tweets, and we have looked carefully inside the F.B.I.,” Mr. Comey said, adding that the Justice Department also had no evidence.
Alchemy wrote:Wow and that makes it all okay? Russia fucked with the head of the FBI by hacking mails and releasing them to the media, and using the FBI to make it seem like Hillary was criminally culpable of something, literally through fake news and the courts of opinion. Wow.

You certainly have a skewed view of the reality. Hillary should have been prosecuted. However, Russia had absolutely nothing to do with revealing her crimes of mishandling classified information. That was found out during the Benghazi investigation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_C ... ontroversy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... azi_attack
Hindsite wrote:Hillary should have been prosecuted. However, Russia had absolutely nothing to do with revealing her crimes of mishandling classified information. That was found out during the Benghazi investigation

Ending one of the longest, costliest and most bitterly partisan congressional investigations in history, the House Select Committee on Benghazi issued its final report on Tuesday, finding no new evidence of culpability or wrongdoing by Hillary Clinton in the 2012 attacks in Libya that left four Americans dead.

But the lack of any clear finding of professional misconduct or dereliction of duty was certain to fuel further criticism of the length of the investigation — more than two years — and the expense, estimated at more than $7 million.
Hindsite wrote:
You certainly have a skewed view of the reality. Hillary should have been prosecuted. However, Russia had absolutely nothing to do with revealing her crimes of mishandling classified information. That was found out during the Benghazi investigation.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_C ... ontroversy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_ ... azi_attack

I'm done with you. You are simply devoid of reality, period.
Alchemy wrote:I'm done with you. You are simply devoid of reality, period.

Don't bother to get angry. He serves a purpose.

and this:

“Trust me, it will soon the Podesta’s time in the barrel,” Roger Stone had mused on Twitter before Mr. Podesta’s emails were released.

and this:
Spicer, pressed on a number of Trump associates' connections to Russian operatives, claimed Manafort played a "limited role (in the campaign) for a very limited amount of time."

Right! A "limited role" ............... Campaign Manager from April to August ......... "limited" :lol:

Let's put Manafort under the microscope and follow the lies to the truth. Lies are the common currency for trump and his band of trumpsters. Their lies are so numerous that I doubt they can keep track of them. Sooner or later they will be caught in the web.
jimjam wrote:Don't bother to get angry. He serves a purpose.

and this:

“Trust me, it will soon the Podesta’s time in the barrel,” Roger Stone had mused on Twitter before Mr. Podesta’s emails were released.

and this:
Spicer, pressed on a number of Trump associates' connections to Russian operatives, claimed Manafort played a "limited role (in the campaign) for a very limited amount of time."

Right! A "limited role" ............... Campaign Manager from April to August ......... "limited" :lol:

Let's put Manafort under the microscope and follow the lies to the truth. Lies are the common currency for trump and his band of trumpsters. Their lies are so numerous that I doubt they can keep track of them. Sooner or later they will be caught in the web.

I am all for getting to the truth. However, you liberals seem to think your side owns the truth. You never seemed to be interested in getting to the truth from Hillary. It was all about how much money was spent investigating her. You still don't care about all the lies Obama told over the last eight years. That was all just fine. We conservatives should just shut up about it - was your attitude.
Zagadka wrote:lol, ever heard the term "Fake News"?

Sure have, "fake News" is the propaganda the liberal media disseminates to the public in an attempt to advance a narrative they believe will help in their efforts to control what people think.
Hindsite wrote:Sure have, "fake News" is the propaganda the liberal media disseminates to the public in an attempt to advance a narrative they believe will help in their efforts to control what people think.

No shit! And all this time I thought it was the one size fits all defense raised by those in power when they are caught fucking up or peddling "alternate facts".

You know ............ if it is pointed out that the Emperor is not really wearing a fine set of clothes but is actually naked .............. FAKE NEWS ............. :lol:
Hindsite wrote:Sure have, "fake News" is the propaganda the liberal media disseminates to the public in an attempt to advance a narrative they believe will help in their efforts to control what people think.

Literally you:

Liburls always think they're right! They don't listen to reason!

Well, obviously any media that disagrees with me is Fake.
jimjam wrote:No shit! And all this time I thought it was the one size fits all defense raised by those in power when they are caught fucking up or peddling "alternate facts".

You know ............ if it is pointed out that the Emperor is not really wearing a fine set of clothes but is actually naked .............. FAKE NEWS ............. :lol:

The liberal news media is always trying to spin the news so it fits with their political objectives. That is the basis of all this Russian collusion with Trump conspiracy theory. The liberals would not have made such a big deal of it, if Hillary had not been the big loser.
Hindsite wrote:The liberal news media is always trying to spin the news so it fits with their political objectives.

I could not agree with you more. But, can you not see that the "conservative" news media does the same thing? It's called human nature and most likely has been going on since time began.This results in the interesting dynamic tension that is representative of ............. democracy.

I think you arte "OK" Hindsite. How boring it would be to come here and agree all of the time. If we keep this going for another 20 years, perhaps we would meet in the middle :eek:
Nahhh, Hind would say something that would stun you jimjam or you would say something that would make him go..."ohhh no, you did not just say that!"

The fake news charge is very convenient to use when you disagree with anyone, just 2 words and someone's credibility is called into question.
imjam wrote:
I could not agree with you more. But, can you not see that the "conservative" news media does the same thing? It's called human nature and most likely has been going on since time began.This results in the interesting dynamic tension that is representative of ............. democracy.

I think you arte "OK" Hindsite. How boring it would be to come here and agree all of the time. If we keep this going for another 20 years, perhaps we would meet in the middle :eek:

Yeah, I see it, but the liberals have more control of the spin and the false propaganda they put out to try to control what the people think, because they own the majority of the news outlets. I watch them all and I have never seen the liberal news media this unfair and dishonest before. They seem to think Donald Trump is the devil in disguise and the world is doomed unless they stop him no matter what it takes. That is why I call them crazy.

Yeah, I am "OK" because I am a Christian and I believe Donald Trump is called by God for such a time as this.
Even if you don't believe as I do. You should at least realize he is our President and we should support him in his attempt to
Make America Great Again, Greater Than Ever Before.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah

She's back. :D https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/s[…]

Mexicans are speculating that he might use them i[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I see USA has some kind of problem with the size o[…]

Just English and scottish actually. Absolute ho[…]