Trump donates Salary to National Park Service - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
MistyTiger wrote:Trump is trying to please his supporters...the rich and the corrupt... and to hell with everyone else! He has no sympathy for the poor. If he did, he would not be so kind to the rich people and the business tycoons.

Sure, Trump is trying to please his supporters, like me...one of the deplorables... Why shouldn't he?
He may not have any sympathy for you, but he does have sympathy for those that really need it, like that father in Syria, who was grieving over his twin babies that Assad gassed to death. Trump also showed his decisiveness by knocking the shit out of Assad's launch base for his chemical weapons to give Assad the signal that he better not do that. That father showed gratitude toward Trump's actions, but would like more of the same.

People of your kind do not care that Susan Rice, John Kerry, and Barack Obama lied when they said those chemical weapons had been removed 100% and there was to need to take action against Syria crossing that Red Line he set. That apparently, was just a way of Obama to get out of doing what he should have done. Trump has already shown himself to be a better leader than Obama with this one act alone.
What about the 6 Syrians who died at the airbase that Trump attacked? You don't think they had families, you uncaring poe?

Don't claim to give a rat's ass about Syrians, because you really don't. It's all crocodile tears.

Trump's strategy to destroy ISIS is apparently to HELP ISIS. Is that what you trump cultists had in mind when you wanted him to fix ISIS in 30 days?

PS: The only one calling you deplorable now, is you. :lol: How stupid is that?
Godstud wrote:What about the 6 Syrians who died at the airbase that Trump attacked? You don't think they had families, you uncaring poe?

Don't claim to give a rat's ass about Syrians, because you really don't. It's all crocodile tears.

Trump's strategy to destroy ISIS is apparently to HELP ISIS. Is that what you trump cultists had in mind when you wanted him to fix ISIS in 30 days?

PS: The only one calling you deplorable now, is you. :lol: How stupid is that?

I was referring to Hillary calling Trump supporters "a basket of deplorables" during the campaign.

You are right, I don't give a rat's ass about six Syrians on that airbase. If they were there, then I suspect that they were part of the problem. Trump is in no way helping ISIS.

[Zag Edit: Rule 2]
In case you hadn't been paying attention, the election ended months ago.

ISIS is fighting Syria. When you attack Syria, you are assisting ISIS. That's simple grade 1 logic.
Godstud wrote:In case you hadn't been paying attention, the election ended months ago.

ISIS is fighting Syria. When you attack Syria, you are assisting ISIS. That's simple grade 1 logic.

If Syria is fighting ISIS, they ain't doing a good job of it. I bet you think Assad's allies, Russian and Iran are fighting ISIS too?
I know when the election ended and I know my side won. Hillary is a loser.

Praise the Lord.
HalleluYah
You are in the same rut as Trump, failing and just going back to, "well, I won the race last year! What I do now doesn't matter, I won, nyah nyah, I'm going golfing." It is bloody grade school playground taunting.

His 30-day victory over ISIS was stunning!
You'd think that Trump voters would want to hold his feet to the fire and ensure that he follows through on campaign promises and resist giving in to the swamp monsters who will pressure him into compromising his position.
@Hindsite

Are you happy that Trump feels like Syrian lives matter more than American lives?

I know that I am not Syrian, are you Syrian? The real problem is that if Trump is so busy stirring up the pot overseas, who is caring for the interests of the American people? What the hell is Trump doing to make sure that job growth continues? Can you tell me? Or is he too busy cozying up to his Putin hunny wunny? :eh:
MistyTiger wrote:@Hindsite

Are you happy that Trump feels like Syrian lives matter more than American lives?

I know that I am not Syrian, are you Syrian? The real problem is that if Trump is so busy stirring up the pot overseas, who is caring for the interests of the American people? What the hell is Trump doing to make sure that job growth continues? Can you tell me? Or is he too busy cozying up to his Putin hunny wunny? :eh:

Trump has already done about everything he can on his own. Now it is up to the congress to come together to make laws that will legally support his plans to Make America Great Again, Greater Than Ever Before. Unfortunately, the lawmakers have decided to take a three week vacation or time off to return home and goof off.
Hindsite wrote:Today, April 3, 2017, at about 2:40 PM eastern time, White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer presented a check, signed by Donald J. Trump, totaling over $78,000 to two National Park Service representatives. The amount represents Trump's Presidential salary from Jan 20, 2017 as his first donation of his salary as promised.

I suspect that the main stream liberal news media will complain by claiming the National Park Service is not a legitimate charity or claiming it is not enough. We shall see.

I see the main stream conservative news media is making a big fucking deal about trump reimbursing the American taxpayers for 15.6% of one day of the $500,000 PER DAY security expense for permitting trump's kid to not have to interrupt his school year in NYC. That 78 grand covers 3 hours and 45 minutes of taxpayer financed security for baby trump.
Last edited by jimjam on 14 Apr 2017 16:06, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsite wrote: Now it is up to the congress to come together to make laws.

Sure, right. Just like they came together for the past 8 years. Look bud, in case you haven't noticed we have an atmosphere of hatred, division and animosity in this nation like nothing I have ever seen in my 72 years. Every citizen is deemed to be a "liberal" or a "conservative" and, once so deemed, obligated to hate the other side. Compromise or even listening to a different opinion with an open mind simply no longer happens. Simply tune to any one of a number of Fox Fake News "talk (sic. hate) shows" for your daily dose of hate.

@FiveofSwords Changing your argument is calle[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Handcuffed medics, patients with medical equipment[…]

These protests are beautiful. And again..the kids […]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake[…]