Trump and Russiagate - Page 61 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By 4cal
jimjam wrote:What do i know? But I would think that the FBI breaking down my door one morning, while I am still in bed,
and seizing all my computer and paper files as well as taking pictures of my wardrobe is a bit of a mess.

And, let's give it some time. It is a very complicated situation and just because indictments/charges have not instantly transpired is a poor indication of innocence.

It is clear the noose is tightening on the pervert and his knob polishers are getting more testy by the minute. Praise the lord. :lol: :lol:
By Hindsite
4cal wrote:It is clear the noose is tightening on the pervert and his knob polishers are getting more testy by the minute. Praise the lord. :lol: :lol:

That guy had little to do with Trump. If that guy did something wrong, then he should be prosecuted. However, I believe Trump will come out smelling like a rose. Praise the Lord. HalleluYah.
By jimjam
Donald's recent comment on Putin/Russia involvement in the 2016 election:

“Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,”( :lol: ) Mr. Trump said of Mr. Putin. “I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country.”

His account of the conversation indicated he was far more inclined to accept the Russian president’s assertions than those of his own intelligence agencies, which have concluded that Mr. Putin directed an elaborate effort to interfere in the vote. The C.I.A., the National Security Agency, the F.B.I. and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence all determined that Russia meddled in the election.

Looks like Donald is inclined to take the word of a man who worked for the KGB over the findings of American intelligence agencies ( Treason? :eek: ). After all Putin "means it". Putin, i am certain, would not tell a lie, :lol: .

Come on ..... give me a break. Try to imagine Putin saying, "You know, Don, actually we did try to influence the outcome of the 2016 election." :lol:

Two former top U.S. intelligence officials said on Sunday they fear President Donald Trump is being manipulated by Russian President Vladimir Putin, after Trump said he believed Putin was sincere in denying Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

"I think Mr. Trump is, for whatever reason, either intimidated by Mr. Putin, afraid of what he could do, or what might come out as a result of these investigations... It's either naiveté, ignorance or fear in terms of what Mr. Trump is doing vis-à-vis the Russians," Former CIA Director John Brennan said in an appearance with ex National Security Director James Clapper on CNN's "State of the Union.

Clapper added that foreign leaders who roll out the red carpet for Trump are able to manipulate Trump.

"I do think both the Chinese and the Russians think they can play him," Clapper said.
By Godstud
Trump is easily played. You simply appeal to his ego, and make it profitable for him, personally.
By jimjam
Russia is one of the world's great fake democracies, but we're catching up.

The Republican Party has not spoken an honest word to Americans since Reagan taught the GOP to lie with a wink and a smile and Republicanism slowly collapsed the USA rightward toward oligarchy.

Twice in 16 years, a Republican minority elected a President under fraudulent circumstances, both times using our Constitutionally-enshrined 'gerrymander', the Electoral College, the slave era relic used to entice regressive slave states to form the USA, i.e., and that Old Confederacy has since transmogrified itself into today's New Republican Confederacy.

The Senate - inherently unrepresentative by demography - used to serve as a deliberative body, but with the advent of Fake News, hate radio and industrialized Grand Old Propaganda, the Senate has been reduced to a rural, religious Republican rooster where the minority view holds tyrannical power via the Senate's new role as a GOPartisan hack.

The House is a gerrymandered Republican political robbery which requires a supermajority of Democratic voters to obtain simple majority representation.

And Russian-Republicans happily use their stolen elections to rig the law with a stolen judiciary.

It's no surprise then when Russian-Republican oligarchs try to shred the nation's healthcare and empty the national treasury into their own 0'1% bank accounts.

Putin's Russia and Trump's Republistan are two birds of an oligarchic feather.

Grand Old Putinism 2017
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Donald's recent comment on Putin/Russia involvement in the 2016 election:

“Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,”( :lol: ) Mr. Trump said of Mr. Putin. “I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country.”

His account of the conversation indicated he was far more inclined to accept the Russian president’s assertions than those of his own intelligence agencies, which have concluded that Mr. Putin directed an elaborate effort to interfere in the vote. The C.I.A., the National Security Agency, the F.B.I. and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence all determined that Russia meddled in the election.

Looks like Donald is inclined to take the word of a man who worked for the KGB over the findings of American intelligence agencies ( Treason? :eek: ). After all Putin "means it". Putin, i am certain, would not tell a lie, :lol: .

Come on ..... give me a break. Try to imagine Putin saying, "You know, Don, actually we did try to influence the outcome of the 2016 election." :lol:

Two former top U.S. intelligence officials said on Sunday they fear President Donald Trump is being manipulated by Russian President Vladimir Putin, after Trump said he believed Putin was sincere in denying Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

"I think Mr. Trump is, for whatever reason, either intimidated by Mr. Putin, afraid of what he could do, or what might come out as a result of these investigations... It's either naiveté, ignorance or fear in terms of what Mr. Trump is doing vis-à-vis the Russians," Former CIA Director John Brennan said in an appearance with ex National Security Director James Clapper on CNN's "State of the Union.

Clapper added that foreign leaders who roll out the red carpet for Trump are able to manipulate Trump.

"I do think both the Chinese and the Russians think they can play him," Clapper said.

Putin is certainly more believable than Clapper, who lied before Congress.

Lock Him Up? Lawmakers Renew Calls for James Clapper Perjury Charges

Some lawmakers reacted to the long-expected resignation announcement from Director of National Intelligence James Clapper on Thursday by wishing him an eventful retirement, featuring prosecution and possible prison time.

The passage of more than three years hasn’t cooled the insistence in certain quarters that Clapper face charges for an admittedly false statement to Congress in March 2013, when he responded, “No, sir" and "not wittingly” to a question about whether the National Security Agency was collecting “any type of data at all” on millions of Americans.

About three months after making that claim, documents leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed the answer was untruthful and that the NSA was in fact collecting in bulk domestic call records, along with various internet communications.

To his critics, Clapper lied under oath, a crime that threatens effective oversight of the executive branch. In an apology letter to lawmakers, however, Clapper said he gave the “clearly erroneous” answer because he “simply didn’t think of” the call-record collection.

Clapper later told MSNBC he considered the question akin to asking, “When did you stop beating your wife?” and so gave the “least untruthful” answer.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/20 ... ry-charges
By jimjam
Decky wrote:How could you say such mean things about Putin? :*(

Sure looks like he could whip Fatso's ass ...............

Hindsite wrote:Putin is certainly more believable

I give you credit for consistency; believing a colonl in the KGB and a serial liar :lol:
By Sivad
jimjam wrote:Russia is one of the world's great fake democracies, but we're catching up.

USA is the #1 all time greatest fake democracy in the history of the world! USA! USA! USA!
By Beren
jimjam wrote:Grand Old Putinism 2017

It's more like the Yeltsin era actually.

Wikipedia wrote:Instead, Yeltsin changed his campaign team, assigning a key role to his daughter, Tatyana Dyachenko, and appointing Chubais as campaign manager.

ImageYeltsin on the day of his resignation, together with Putin and Alexander Voloshin
Last edited by Beren on 13 Nov 2017 17:32, edited 2 times in total.
Hindsite wrote:That guy had little to do with Trump. If that guy did something wrong, then he should be prosecuted. However, I believe Trump will come out smelling like a rose. Praise the Lord. HalleluYah.

He committed tax evasion is what it looks like. The rest of it is just political window dressing.

jimjam wrote:“Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,”( :lol: ) Mr. Trump said of Mr. Putin. “I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country.”

Well it is increasingly clear that the whole thing was cooked up by the DNC, Clinton campaign, and one of Obama's PACs.

jimjam wrote:Looks like Donald is inclined to take the word of a man who worked for the KGB over the findings of American intelligence agencies ( Treason? :eek: ). After all Putin "means it". Putin, i am certain, would not tell a lie, :lol: .

Well he could take the word of an indirect Clinton contractor who used to work for MI-6. :roll:

jimjam wrote:Two former top U.S. intelligence officials said on Sunday they fear President Donald Trump is being manipulated by Russian President Vladimir Putin, after Trump said he believed Putin was sincere in denying Russian meddling in the 2016 election.

Yeah, I'll bet they're just quaking in their boots. :roll:

jimjam wrote:"I think Mr. Trump is, for whatever reason, either intimidated by Mr. Putin, afraid of what he could do, or what might come out as a result of these investigations... It's either naiveté, ignorance or fear in terms of what Mr. Trump is doing vis-à-vis the Russians," Former CIA Director John Brennan said in an appearance with ex National Security Director James Clapper on CNN's "State of the Union.

Clapper is a known liar who hid from Congress that the NSA spies on huge numbers of American citizens--making the Stasi in movies like The Lives of Others look like pikers by comparison. Way to defend the fascist surveillance state there jimjam. :roll:

jimjam wrote:The Republican Party has not spoken an honest word to Americans since Reagan taught the GOP to lie with a wink and a smile and Republicanism slowly collapsed the USA rightward toward oligarchy.

By passing tax increases, the ADA, big environmental bills, a Medicare prescription drug benefit, etc? You do realize that the Bush/Bush/McCain/Romney faction are all neocons, just like Clinton/Obama/Clinton...?

jimjam wrote:Twice in 16 years, a Republican minority elected a President under fraudulent circumstances, both times using our Constitutionally-enshrined 'gerrymander', the Electoral College, the slave era relic used to entice regressive slave states to form the USA, i.e., and that Old Confederacy has since transmogrified itself into today's New Republican Confederacy.

Tell us how you feel about the Republicans during the Civil War dividing Virginia illegally and admitting West Virginia as a state of the Union without the consent of Virginia as required by the constitution. Maybe Lincoln and his evil genius supporters were thinking way ahead...

jimjam wrote:The Senate - inherently unrepresentative by demography - used to serve as a deliberative body, but with the advent of Fake News, hate radio and industrialized Grand Old Propaganda, the Senate has been reduced to a rural, religious Republican rooster where the minority view holds tyrannical power via the Senate's new role as a GOPartisan hack.

The Senate was not designed to represent the people of a state, but rather a state itself.

jimjam wrote:The House is a gerrymandered Republican political robbery which requires a supermajority of Democratic voters to obtain simple majority representation.

Well, you shouldn't fret so badly jimjam. The establishment still does absolutely mind bogglingly dumbshit stuff like run Ed Gillespie for governor when they could have run a conservative firebrand and won the state. Conservatives aren't showing up to vote for establishment Republicans these days.

Hindsite wrote:Putin is certainly more believable than Clapper, who lied before Congress.

Lock Him Up? Lawmakers Renew Calls for James Clapper Perjury Charges

Right, and we know they won't do it even when it's clear as day.

Hindsite wrote:About three months after making that claim, documents leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed the answer was untruthful and that the NSA was in fact collecting in bulk domestic call records, along with various internet communications.

Right, and they have ready indictments for Snowden, and nothing for Clapper. It's clear the game is rigged.
jimjam wrote:I give you credit for consistency; believing a colonl in the KGB and a serial liar :lol:

I don't give you credit for believing liars just because they are liberal Democrats.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:I don't give you credit for believing liars just because they are liberal Democrats.

This is sophomoric nonsense straight from Fox Fake News. You can do better.
Last edited by jimjam on 14 Nov 2017 05:29, edited 1 time in total.
By Godstud
Jimjam wrote:This is sophomoric nonsense. You can do better.
No. He can't. He's incapable of forming a reasonable argument on anything, because of his religious fundamentalism, and bigotry.
By jimjam
The latest drip in Mueller's investigation:

Lawyers for Michael T. Flynn, President Trump’s former national security adviser, notified the president’s legal team in recent days that they could no longer discuss the special counsel’s investigation, according to four people involved in the case, an indication that Mr. Flynn is cooperating with prosecutors or negotiating such a deal.
The White House is saying it was fully expecting this.

Prepare for a 3 a.m. tweet fest of sheer anger. :lol:

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]