Trump and Russiagate - Page 175 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Kevin Downing, a lawyer for Mr. Manafort, has been in contact with President Trump’s lawyers.

This ^ is representative of the type of pond scum that Donald hangs with and , I think we can assume, will fill the swamp that he promises to drain.
We are surrounded by proof of a massive establishment campaign against Trump that includes the media, corporations, federal judges, and long time politicians on both sides and you think Trump is the swamp? Lol.
Have you noticed the connection between Trump and Brexit? The liberal globalist swamp goes after anyone and anything that interferes with their globalist Oligarchy plans.
Throw in Israel, Hungary, or any country that exhibits any sign of autonomy. They are all attacked by the same groups.
By jimjam
One Degree wrote:We are surrounded by proof of a massive establishment campaign against Trump that includes the media, corporations, federal judges, and long time politicians on both sides and you think Trump is the swamp?

Anybody insane enough to run for POTUS should accept that media trashing goes with the territory. Trump a swamp creature? No way …… he is obviously honest as the day is long and would never ever tell a lie. Hmmmm :hmm: I wonder where that tax cut for the middle class is that Donald promised prior to the last election :lol:

Come on man …. this guy lies so much that an entire industry has been created simply to keep track of the lies but ….. wait a second, that creates jobs :lol:
jimjam wrote:Anybody insane enough to run for POTUS should accept that media trashing goes with the territory. Trump a swamp creature? No way …… he is obviously honest as the day is long and would never ever tell a lie. Hmmmm :hmm: I wonder where that tax cut for the middle class is that Donald promised prior to the last election :lol:

Come on man …. this guy lies so much that an entire industry has been created simply to keep track of the lies but ….. wait a second, that creates jobs :lol:

That has nothing to do with being part of the swamp. His lies don’t even come close to the lies we live by fed to us by professional manipulation of our thinking.
One Degree wrote:His lies don’t even come close to the lies we live by fed to us by professional manipulation of our thinking.
:eek: :eek: :eek: @One Degree finally admits that Trump's a liar. Unfortunately, he still can't differentiate the lies from anything else...

Trump lies more than any politician in recent history has.

WAKE UP!
Godstud wrote: :eek: :eek: :eek: @One Degree finally admits that Trump's a liar. Unfortunately, he still can't differentiate the lies from anything else...

Trump lies more than any politician in recent history has.

WAKE UP!

I an awake and I am not aware of any lies that President Trump has told. Every time President Trump gets a minor detail wrong, the liberal MSM jumps all over it as if was a deliberate intention to lie about it. That is ridiculous.

However, it is very obvious that the MSM misrepresent things by leaving out details on purpose. That is what I call a lie.
By Godstud
When you know it's wrong and you say it anyways, it's called a lie.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:When you know it's wrong and you say it anyways, it's called a lie.

Yes, I agree. However, Trump believes everything he says. Therefore, Trump does not lie.
Praise the Lord.
By Godstud
So if Trump's not a liar, he's just colossally stupid? Is that your argument? :lol:
By colliric
Godstud wrote:So if Trump's not a liar, he's just colossally stupid? Is that your argument? :lol:

Trump is the best President the USA has had since the morning of January 20th 1989....

Just telling you the facts. From January 20th 1989 to the beginning of January 20th 2017 you had a string of shitty Presidents from both sides of the aisle. I'm glad the loser streak got finally broken.
By Hindsite
Zagadka wrote:Trump could stand in front of a blue sky, say it is green, and also, he invented green, and his Base would start talking about how great a color green is.

Actually, the sky is transparent and has no color of it's own.
Zagadka wrote:Trump could stand in front of a blue sky, say it is green, and also, he invented green, and his Base would start talking about how great a color green is.

There is some truth in that, but we don’t necessarily believe him. I will just agree it is green to irritate the brainwashed masses that go hysterical at any suggestion their ‘mob mentality’ is wrong. They need their propaganda bubble burst by any means. Pretending to accept the unacceptable hopefully causes enough dissonance to get them to think.
By jimjam
One of the best ways, it seems, to fathom what is going on with Mueller's investigation is to listen to Donald's "leadership by tweet" act. I would guess that if Don had nothing to hide …. ( :lol: ) he wouldn't give a shit what Mueller was up to. It seems, however, that when ever Mueller gets close to one of Don's "grey areas" , we are immediately subjected to a tweet storm containing the usual dumb shit for dumb brains. Michael Cohen's recent revelation of ongoing negotiations during the 2016 election season for building the next monument to Don's greatness, Trump Tower Moscow, has provoked a tweet storm containing this gem “He (Cohen) was convicted of various things unrelated to us,” Mr. Trump said, adding, “He’s a weak person and what he’s trying to do is get a reduced sentence.” As we well know, "weakness" in Don's rule book includes telling the truth.
Weakness is allowing yourself to believe this crap has anything to do with his job as president. He has no choice except to respond when the media is not about to drop this meaningless attack on him. He sure can’t wait for people to get smarter. :)
I don’t always agree with his tactics, but I assume someone is advising him who knows better than me. He keeps winning after all. :)
By jimjam
One Degree wrote:He keeps winning after all

I'm sure Donald couldn't agree more. By his own admission he is the greatest POTUS ever. Additionally, his parties loss of control of the House of Representatives was a clear Trump win. ( :?: )
By Beren
jimjam wrote:I'm sure Donald couldn't agree more. By his own admission he is the greatest POTUS ever. Additionally, his parties loss of control of the House of Representatives was a clear Trump win. ( :?: )

Maybe he won because as new investigations come he'll have to lie more and bigger, which clearly makes him stronger, which is a big win for him.
jimjam wrote:I'm sure Donald couldn't agree more. By his own admission he is the greatest POTUS ever. Additionally, his parties loss of control of the House of Representatives was a clear Trump win. ( :?: )

Yes it was. Historically, he did quite well. Add in the media’s nonstop attacks on him, and he did phenomenally well. Any populist movement would be thrilled with this much staying power of their base through such adversity.
As Trump’s judges start to overturn rulings, it will become ever more difficult for Democrats to sell their propaganda of ‘righteousness’. These false rulings by liberal judges gave a pretense of legitimacy that created votes. This will be eroded by new rulings if Trump wasn’t ‘played’ in the selections. The swamp runs deep.

You are already in one. He says his race is being[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]