Trump and Russiagate - Page 88 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:You mean like you fell for his meaningless NFL bullshit?

I've been railing against the NFL long before Trump jumped on my bandwagon. They finally stopped making players wear pink this year--and I've been railing on that for awhile--only to have them kneeling down during the national anthem instead. I've written multipage screeds against all the phony outrage about the Washington Redskins, and why I should believe that native Americans are offended when clearly they don't even know their own history. You know, Obama didn't like the NFL because he probably got his ass whooped trying to play football. So he was a big proponent of the concussion thing, as though people didn't know about that in a sport where you have to wear a helmet and pads. It's not like boxing--where the goal of the sport is to knock the other guy unconscious--is somehow safer. Yet, the NFL has a concussion protocol, but you can punch someone in the head during a boxing match, and that's just fine.

jimjam wrote:According to Donald if you don't clap for his self congratulatory speeches you are treasonous. :lol:

That was pretty funny. I'm sure he's driving Nancy Pelosi out of her mind.

4cal wrote:Well, Trumpians....when is your boy going to talk to Mueller under oath?

I think he shouldn't go anywhere near Mueller. He'd be safer tap dancing over a rattlesnake.

4cal wrote:You know, where the pains and penalties of perjury (an impeachable offense perhaps) apply?

There's no impeachable offense.

4cal wrote:So, Trump lied again when he said he would testify under oath.

He was probably telling the truth before his lawyers talked some sense into him.

4cal wrote:So since you've admitted that your boy is just another liar; doesn't that make him part of the swamp you idiots want drained???

We're not into reverse psychology. We are enjoying the destruction of Comey, et. al. right now.
By Hong Wu
So right now the competing dialogues seem to be, Russian collusion vs. FBI wiretaps.

My guess is that Russian collusion is winning in solid blue bubbles but FBI wiretaps is probably winning everywhere else. I am expecting the GOP to sidestep the midterm curse over this, the economy and taxes.

Hong Wu wrote:So right now the competing dialogues seem to be, Russian collusion vs. FBI wiretaps.

Right now, all the people once alleging Trump-Russia collusion on here seem to be rather silent. People like TIG try to throw cold water on the fact that the whole thing was financed by Hillary Clinton and the gang. However, all the ties back to Hillary Clinton are too improbable to be a conspiracy on Trump's part.

Nunes is now looking at the CIA director under Obama. All these agencies that supposedly claimed that they believed the dossier, but didn't know who funded it are now being called to answer. Were Hillary Clinton and the DNC so clever that they supposedly fooled 17 intelligence agencies in the United States?

Hong Wu wrote:My guess is that Russian collusion is winning in solid blue bubbles but FBI wiretaps is probably winning everywhere else. I am expecting the GOP to sidestep the midterm curse over this, the economy and taxes.

The economy and taxes do favor the GOP now, but the GOP also shot itself in the foot on repealing ObamaCare and this budget deal with the Democrats. So I think it's still up in the air.

Exclusive: CIA Ex-Director Brennan's Perjury Peril

Brennan also swore that he did not know who commissioned the anti-Trump research document (excerpt here), even though senior national security and counterintelligence officials at the Justice Department and FBI knew the previous year that the dossier was funded by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

That's an interesting one, because the FBI clearly knew what was up. So it's hard to imagine the CIA were just a bunch of babes in the woods. After all, Bruce Ohr's wife worked for the CIA and also worked for Fusion GPS.

Nunes plans to soon release a separate report detailing the Obama State Department’s role in creating and disseminating the dossier -- which has emerged as the foundation of the Obama administration's Russia “collusion” investigation. Among other things, the report will identify Obama-appointed diplomats who worked with partisan operatives close to Hillary Clinton to help ex-British spy Christopher Steele compile the dossier, sources say.

This is going to be a big problem for Obama's legacy. It appears that the independent counsel was created so that the deep state could do a lousy job of solving their own crimes and somehow blame it all on Trump.

“John Brennan did more than anyone to promulgate the dirty dossier,” the investigator said. “He politicized and effectively weaponized what was false intelligence against Trump.”

They also did not get access to the DNC's supposedly hacked server, which was probably breached from within by the murdered Seth Rich.

Trump campaign Chairman Paul Manafort was wiretapped in addition to Trump adviser Carter Page during the campaign. (Page has not been charged with a crime. Manafort was recently indicted for financial crimes unrelated to the Moscow “collusion” activities alleged in the dossier.)

SonofNewo theorized that Paul Manafort was one of Comey's assets--i.e., he worked for Comey in order to avoid the indictment he's under right now. It appears that Carter Page may have been working for the FBI (Comey) too. Page was a volunteer on Trump's campaign and apparently never had any interaction with Trump.

On Aug. 25, 2016, for example, the CIA chief gave an unusual private briefing to then-Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) in which he told Reid the Russians were backing Trump and that the FBI would have to take the lead in an investigation because the FBI is the federal agency in charge of domestic intelligence and, unlike the CIA, can spy on U.S. citizens.

Two days after Brennan’s special briefing, Reid fired off a letter to then-FBI Director James Comey demanding he open an investigation targeting “individuals tied to Trump” to determine if they coordinated with the Russian government “to influence our election.”

These guys thought that Hillary was going to win. That's the only explanation I can come up with right now for why they were so sloppy.

In early January, just weeks before Trump was inaugurated, investigators say Brennan saw to it that the contents from the dossier were attached to an official daily intelligence briefing for Obama. The special classified briefing was then leaked to the major Washington media, allowing them to use the presidential briefing to justify the publication of claims they had up to that point not been able to substantiate and had been reluctant to run.

See, and this is what Comey did to then president-elect Trump. This goes right to the top.

Brennan later swore the dossier did not “in any way” factor into the CIA's assessment that Russia interfered in the election to help Trump. However, congressional investigators suggest a still-classified version of the January 2017 intelligence report contradicts his claim. Also in his May 2017 testimony, Brennan swore he had no idea who commissioned the dossier.

CIA veterans say Brennan was the most politicized director in the agency’s history and was responsible for much of the anti-Trump bias from the intelligence community during the campaign and transition period.

Former CIA field operations officer Gene Coyle, a 30-year agency veteran who served under Brennan, said he was "known as the greatest sycophant in the history of the CIA, and a supporter of Hillary Clinton before the election.”

"I find it hard to put any real credence in anything that the man says,” he added.

It's frankly impossible for Nelli Ohr to be a CIA employee working for Fusion GPS and married to a high ranking FBI agent and neither the CIA nor the FBI knew that the dossier was bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton. This is bigger than Watergate.

It looks as if both Hillary and Obama have destroyed their reputations--not that Hillary had a good one to begin with, but Obama's was somewhat contrived.
Godstud wrote:I'm tired of the lies, propaganda, and the faith you have in your God-King Emperor Fuckwad Trump.

I find that hard to believe, since you are a Canadian ex-pat living in Thailand under a military government. Trump is disruptive, which is exactly what I want from him. I'm not a big fan of the limits on deductions in his tax cuts, as I'm from California. However, I do like seeing people who routinely call for higher taxes on the rich suddenly squealing like stuck little pigs now that they are facing limited deductions on SALT.

Godstud wrote:Also, you only reply every few days so we have to parse thru your barely legible posts that respond to individual sentences, so we have to guess at the context.

The above response contains two replies to Hong Wu and a series of comments on an article about CIA director Brennan, which I cited. It shouldn't be that difficult. Also, if I'm responding to a statement you made, you shouldn't have to guess at the context unless "Godstud" is a fabrication and multiple people use the moniker to make points and the multiple authors don't understand the context of other authors using the same login--or alternatively, you have split personality disorder.

Godstud wrote:Bite my ass.

No thank you.
By Godstud
blackjack21 wrote:I find that hard to believe, since you are a Canadian ex-pat living in Thailand under a military government
:lol: I find what you write to be hard to believe because you are an American boy living in his mom's basement, who is fixated upon Thailand. Never go there, they don't want people like you.

Your arguments are childish and superficial. Lies and propaganda is your bread and butter.
By Hong Wu

A man named Priestap was Strzok's boss and it's been suggested that he is cooperating with investigators on the manner. This might not bode well for Strzok.
By skinster
U.S. Secretly Negotiated With Russians to Buy Stolen NSA Documents — and the Russians Offered Trump-Related Material, Too
The United States intelligence community has been conducting a top-secret operation to recover stolen classified U.S. government documents from Russian operatives, according to sources familiar with the matter. The operation has also inadvertently yielded a cache of documents purporting to relate to Donald Trump and Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

Over the past year, American intelligence officials have opened a secret communications channel with the Russian operatives, who have been seeking to sell both Trump-related materials and documents stolen from the National Security Agency and obtained by Russian intelligence, according to people involved with the matter and other documentary evidence. The channel started developing in early 2017, when American and Russian intermediaries began meeting in Germany. Eventually, a Russian intermediary, apparently representing some elements of the Russian intelligence community, agreed to a deal to sell stolen NSA documents back to the U.S. while also seeking to include Trump-related materials in the package.

The CIA declined to comment on the operation. The NSA did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

The secret U.S. intelligence channel with the Russians is separate from efforts by former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele to obtain information about Trump and his ties with Russia. Steele worked with Fusion GPS, an American private investigations firm that was first hired by Republican and later Democratic opponents of Trump to dig up information on him during the 2016 campaign.

By contrast, the more recent secret negotiations began after Trump’s election and have been conducted by U.S. intelligence officials working with intermediaries who mainly operate in Europe. When American intelligence officials initiated efforts to broker a communications channel in 2017, however, their primary objective was to recover stolen NSA documents, not to obtain material about Trump.

At the time, the NSA was desperate to recover documents that intelligence officials believed Russia had obtained through a mysterious group known as the Shadow Brokers. The group stole highly secret NSA hacking tools and began releasing them on the internet in the summer of 2016. The Shadow Brokers theft of the hacking tools devastated morale at the NSA, putting its custom-built offensive cyber weapons out in the open. It was as if a bioweapons laboratory had lost some of its most deadly and dangerous viruses. U.S. officials wanted to identify which NSA documents the Shadow Brokers had stolen, so they could determine how badly the agency had been damaged by the theft.

But once the communications channel opened, the Russians on the other side offered to sell documents related to Trump along with the stolen NSA documents.

A Russian who has been acting as a go-between for other Russians with access to Russian government materials has sought payment for the materials he is offering. In an extensive interview with The Intercept in Germany, the Russian intermediary provided detailed information about the channel. When contacted by The Intercept for this story, the American intermediary declined to comment.

Even many involved in the secret communications channel between U.S. intelligence and the Russians are said to be uncertain about what is really going on with the operation. Recently, the Russians have been seeking to provide documents said to be related to Trump officials and Russian meddling in the 2016 campaign, including some purloined FBI reports and banking records. It is not clear whether those documents are in possession of American officials. It is also unclear whether the secret channel has helped the U.S. recover significant amounts of data from the NSA documents believed to have been stolen by the Shadow Brokers.

Further, it is not known whether the Russians involved in the channel are acting on their own or have been authorized by the Russian government to try to sell the materials to the United States. As a result, the Americans are uncertain whether the Russians involved are part of a disinformation campaign orchestrated by Moscow, either to discredit Trump or to discredit efforts by American officials investigating Trump’s possible ties to Russia, including Special Counsel Robert Mueller.

The existence of the off-the-books communications channel, which has been a closely guarded secret within the U.S. intelligence community, has been highly controversial among those officials who know about it, and has begun to cause rifts between officials at the CIA and the NSA who have been involved with it at various times over the past year.

The CIA, which is now headed by a Trump loyalist, CIA Director Mike Pompeo, has at times been reluctant to stay involved in the operation, apparently for fear of obtaining the Trump-related material offered by the Russians, according to sources close to the negotiations. In the period in which the communications channel has been open, CIA officials are said to have repeatedly changed their views about it. They have sometimes expressed interest, only to later back away from any involvement with the channel and the intermediaries. At some points, the CIA has been serious enough about buying materials through the channel that agency officials said they had transported cash to the CIA’s station in Berlin to complete the transaction. But at other points, agency officials backed off and shut down their communications. Some people involved with the channel believe that the CIA has grown so heavily politicized under Pompeo that officials there have become fearful of taking possession of any materials that might be considered damaging to Trump.

The CIA’s wariness shows that the reality within the U.S. intelligence community is a far cry from the right-wing conspiracy theory that a “deep state” is working against Trump. Instead, the agency’s behavior seems to indicate that U.S. intelligence officials are torn about whether to conduct any operations at all that might aid Mueller’s ongoing investigation into whether Trump or his aides colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election.

Many intelligence officials are reluctant to get involved with anything related to the Trump-Russia case for fear of blowback from Trump himself, who might seek revenge by firing senior officials and wreaking havoc on their agencies. For example, Dan Coats, the director of national intelligence and thus the man supposedly in charge of the entire U.S. intelligence community, has said he does not see it as his role to push for an aggressive Trump-Russia investigation, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Because of the CIA’s reluctance to take an aggressive role, officials at the NSA have taken the lead on the communications channel, with a primary focus on recovering their own stolen documents. They have viewed the Trump-related material as an annoying sidelight, even as they understand that it is potentially the most explosive material to have come through the channel.

The channel has been operating in the shadows even as Mueller’s investigation has been basking in the spotlight. Last year, three former Trump campaign officials faced charges as part of Mueller’s investigation, and the special counsel continues to investigate both possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia and evidence of efforts by Trump or others close to him to obstruct justice in the Mueller probe.

Over the past year, those involved with the secret communications channel have experienced a series of dramatic highs and lows. Until recently, it wasn’t clear whether the conversations would produce any materials about Trump or lead to the recovery of any NSA documents.

It took months of meetings and negotiations between American and Russian intermediaries to try to determine what documents might be available from the Russians – and at what price. Inconsistent interest in the channel by U.S. intelligence officials, particularly at the CIA, complicated the negotiations.

According to documents obtained by The Intercept that summarize much of the channel’s history, a key American intermediary with the Russians was first approached by U.S. intelligence officials in late December 2016. The officials asked him to help them recover NSA documents believed to have been stolen by the Shadow Brokers.

The American was able to identify a hacker in Germany who claimed to have access to some of the stolen data believed to be held by the Shadow Brokers, and who accurately provided advance notice of several Shadow Broker data releases. The hacker’s cooperation with the U.S. intelligence community broke down over his demands for full immunity from U.S. prosecution for his hacking activities — negotiations that failed largely because the hacker refused to provide his full personal identification to the Americans.

Eventually, the relationship with the hacker in Germany led the Americans to begin talks with a Russian who became a key intermediary in the channel. The Russian is believed to have ties to officials in Russian intelligence.

In March 2017, the Russian met with the American intermediary and a U.S. official in Berlin and agreed to provide the stolen NSA data from the Shadow Brokers in exchange for payment. The U.S. government used “certain messaging techniques” that the Russian accepted as proof that the U.S. government was behind the negotiations and the proposed deal, according to the documents obtained by The Intercept.

Officials gave the Russians advance knowledge that on June 20, 2017, at 12:30 p.m., the official NSA Twitter account would tweet: “Samuel Morse patented the telegraph 177 years ago. Did you know you can still send telegrams? Faster than post & pay only if it’s delivered.”

That tweet, in exactly those words, was issued at that time.

The NSA used that messaging technique repeatedly over the following months, each time officials wanted to communicate with the Russians or reassure them that the U.S. was still supporting the channel. Each time, the Russians were told the text of the tweets in advance and the exact time they would be released. Each tweet looked completely benign but was in fact a message to the Russians.

On August 17, 2017, officials communicated with the Russians by having the NSA account issue a tweet saying:“The 1st telegraph communications exchange occurred between Queen Victoria and President Buchanan in 1858.”

In October, 2017, officials communicated again with the Russians when the NSA tweeted:“This week in history, Robert Lamphere began working on the Verona program in 1948.”

That same month, officials gave the Russians early notice that the NSA account would tweet:“Can you help Kandice the Kangaroo save her baby Jory in this month’s #PuzzlePeriodical?”

In early November, three NSA tweets were part of the communications channel. One said:“#NSA inducts 5 #CryptologicPioneers into the Cryptologic Hall of Honor. Learn more about their distinguished service.” Another stated: “People are our greatest assets. The #NSA workforce makes 65 years of service possible #NSA65.” And a third:“23,725 days, 31,164,000 min. 2,049,840,000 sec and counting…At #NSA the mission never sleeps. #NSA65.”

Later that month, a message was sent to the Russians when the NSA account tweeted:“The ADONIS cipher machine replaced WWI-era SIGABA machine. It was one of the first machines to print on-the-fly.”

And in December, the NSA gave advance warning to the Russians that its official account would tweet:“Section 702 is a law that can also be a lifesaver. Take a look at how #Section 702 protects troops and helps the nation.”

But the channel broke down several times, often over disagreements between the U.S. and the Russians about how money would be exchanged and what data was to be received. In May 2017, U.S. officials were upset that the first tranche of data they received contained files already known to have been stolen because they had already been released by the Shadow Brokers. But the Russian intermediary continued to insist that he could provide data held by the Shadow Brokers, as well as materials related to Trump officials and Russian activity in the 2016 campaign. Throughout 2017, the U.S. officials sought to limit the scope of their investigation to data stolen by the Shadow Brokers, leaving aside the materials related to Trump. U.S. officials also began to wonder whether the Russian intermediary was part of a so-called dangle operation involving Russian disinformation.

But by last fall, the Russian began passing information to the American intermediary that was unrelated to the Shadow Brokers, including the names of specific individuals and corporate entities allegedly tied to Russian interference in the 2016 U.S. election. The American intermediary turned the information over to U.S. intelligence for the purpose of determining the Russian’s credibility. U.S. intelligence officials continued to stress that they were only interested in recovering stolen U.S. data. Still, it was understood that if the Russian provided material related to Trump, the American intermediary would debrief U.S. officials on its content.

In December 2017, the Russian turned over documents and files, some of them in Russian. The documents appeared to include FBI investigative reports, financial records, and other materials related to Trump officials and the 2016 campaign.

“The information was vetted and ultimately determined that while a significant part of it was accurate and verifiable, other parts of the data were impossible to verify and could be controversial,” the documents obtained by The Intercept state. It is not clear who vetted the material.

At a meeting last month in Spain, the Russian told the American intermediary of his desire to move forward with the delivery of the Shadow Brokers data, as well as material related to the 2016 election. The American questioned him on the credibility of his data and told him the data he was providing on Trump officials and election activities was “unsolicited.” The Russian also expressed interest in giving the material to media outlets, which the American told the Russian he found “disconcerting.”

The Russian told the American that he had first become aware of Russian efforts targeting U.S. political activities in late 2014 or early 2015, according to the documents reviewed by The Intercept. The Russian stated that he had no knowledge of a “master plan” to cause major disruption to U.S. election activities, but the effort was generally understood as a “green light” from Russian security officials to enlist cyber-related groups in probing and harassing activities directed at U.S. targets.
https://theintercept.com/2018/02/09/don ... ction-nsa/
By Sivad
That story doesn't even make sense. Once the data is stolen the cat's out of the bag. It's not like they didn't have copies of all the stolen documents, why in the fuck would they pay to get back copies of documents that have already been widely shared? They were obviously just trying to buy dirt on Trump.
By Sivad
The CIA is contesting The Times story and a similar one that appeared in The Intercept.

“The people swindled here were [Intercept reporter] James Risen and [New York Times reporter] Matt Rosenberg. The fictional story that CIA was bilked out of $100,000 is patently false,” CIA spokesman Dean Boyd told The Daily Caller News Foundation after this article was published. Boyd was unable to provide additional details because of the sensitivity of the topic
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/09/cia-p ... -sex-tape/
Godstud wrote::lol: I find what you write to be hard to believe because you are an American boy living in his mom's basement, who is fixated upon Thailand.

The Millennial critique should be for Millennials. My mother lives in a community for retirees and doesn't have a basement. I'm only 50, so I don't qualify to live there. I haven't written any significant threads on Thailand, as I am not obsessed with it. Perhaps you should, since you live there.

Godstud wrote:Never go there, they don't want people like you.

I would get along just fine with the royal family and the military.

Godstud wrote:Your arguments are childish and superficial.

I would submit that I was the first person on this bb to call attention to the fact that Trump was serious, and would be in the primaries for the duration. I was one of the few people who suggested he could win. That may be childish and superficial to you, but it suggests a level of analysis and foresight that the so-called experts could not even conceive of themselves.

Godstud wrote:Lies and propaganda is {sic} your bread and butter.

Analyzing lies and propaganda is certainly a hobby of mine. I'm just not sympathetic to the political left, so I wasn't buying their "year of the woman" rubbish in 2016. I'm not buying their "Trump is a Russian agent" pap now.

Atlantis wrote:From this year's carnival floats in Germany:

What's interesting about that is the Germans don't seem upset that Obama had Angela Merkel's Handy bugged.

Hong Wu wrote:A man named Priestap was Strzok's boss and it's been suggested that he is cooperating with investigators on the manner. This might not bode well for Strzok.

Yes, I've heard that too, since his position is significant, but his name rarely appears in the press.

Sivad wrote:Once the data is stolen the cat's out of the bag. It's not like they didn't have copies of all the stolen documents, why in the fuck would they pay to get back copies of documents that have already been widely shared? They were obviously just trying to buy dirt on Trump.

It certainly looks that way. I don't think anybody at the FBI is quite that stupid. However, it wouldn't surprise me if it was dirt disseminated by Hillary's loyalists and there was a US taxpayer payoff involved that was for nothing more than partisan purposes.

Hong Wu wrote:I wonder if this is related to the story I read where some Russians took US$100,000 and then didn't provide anything in return.

That's exactly what it is.
By Hindsite
blackjack21 wrote:I've been railing against the NFL long before Trump jumped on my bandwagon. They finally stopped making players wear pink this year--and I've been railing on that for awhile--only to have them kneeling down during the national anthem instead.

The NFL players only wore pink in October because it is breast cancer awareness month. The NFL never made all the players were pink. My wife noticed that a few players still wore something pink last year, but the breast cancer organization decided to not sponsor it because of all of the kneeling. My wife is a breast cancer survivor and she is really in to the breast cancer walk and raising money for breast cancer during that month and of course the wearing of pink during that time. I don't understand why the NFL players wearing something pink for one month would anger anyone. Explain that to me please.

https://www.sbnation.com/2012/10/26/349 ... er-charity
Last edited by Hindsite on 12 Feb 2018 19:03, edited 1 time in total.
Hindsite wrote: I don't understand why the NFL players wearing something pink for one month would anger anyone. Explain that to me please.

I'm a Raider fan. That should explain it. I have no problem with fans doing that, but it shouldn't be on the field. Also, football is a largely male audience. Men get breast cancer at about 1/10th the rate women do. Unless men are supposed to get the idea to give women breast examinations--which I don't think is the case--then the NFL should probably have a prostate cancer awareness month instead and leave breast cancer awareness month to things women like to do--like watching soap operas or something.
By Hindsite
blackjack21 wrote:I'm a Raider fan. That should explain it. I have no problem with fans doing that, but it shouldn't be on the field. Also, football is a largely male audience. Men get breast cancer at about 1/10th the rate women do. Unless men are supposed to get the idea to give women breast examinations--which I don't think is the case--then the NFL should probably have a prostate cancer awareness month instead and leave breast cancer awareness month to things women like to do--like watching soap operas or something.

It turns out that the NFL was only giving about 5% of the money from the pink products sold to breast cancer anyway.

https://www.sbnation.com/2012/10/26/349 ... er-charity
By 4cal
[Zag Edit: Rule 2]

blackjack21 wrote:He was probably telling the truth before his lawyers talked some sense into him.

No danger of him telling the truth; ever. He got good advice from his attorneys though seeing as how he and his supporters are pathological liars; trump lies to you and you lie to yourself and anyone who will listen.

blackjack21 wrote:We're not into reverse psychology. We are enjoying the destruction of Comey, et. al. right now.

Yet the multiple investigations into the multiple trump scandals continues unabated. :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Hong Wu
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2018/02/12/dhs ... on-hacking

WASHINGTON - Today, Jeanette Manfra, National Protection and Programs Directorate (NPPD) Assistant Secretary for the Office of Cybersecurity and Communications, released the following statement regarding the recent NBC news coverage on the Department of Homeland Security’s efforts to combat election hacking.

“Recent NBC reporting has misrepresented facts and confused the public with regard to Department of Homeland Security and state and local government efforts to combat election hacking. First off, let me be clear: we have no evidence – old or new - that any votes in the 2016 elections were manipulated by Russian hackers...
By 4cal
Today Trumps lawyer admitted to paying a hooker $130,000.

“I am Mr. Trump’s longtime special counsel and I have proudly served in that role for more than a decade,” Cohen said in a statement Tuesday night, which was first reported by the New York Times. “In a private transaction in 2016, I used my own personal funds to facilitate a payment of $130,000 to Ms. Stephanie Clifford. Neither the Trump Organization nor the Trump campaign was a party to the transaction with Ms. Clifford...."

Something else for Mr Mueller to investigate. No matter how dirty you think Trump is....he's much more filthy

The only people creating an unsafe situation on c[…]

how 'the mismeasure of man' was totally refuted.[…]

I saw this long opinion article from The Telegraph[…]

It very much is, since it's why there's a war in t[…]