Trump and Russiagate - Page 126 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
annatar1914 wrote:To feel embarrassment would mean something at the core of their worldview was fundamentally wrong. They personalize every political conflict with every determined opponent of theirs, engage in the politics of innuendo and personal destruction, salacious gossip and slander, engage in conspiracy theory instead of objective study of political and socio-economic forces, because their ideology is a bit of a nullity, more of nihilism than anything else... ''It's all relative man...". But they too are the product of forces that carry them along in their unconscious slumber.

I therefore don't ''oppose'' President Trump, because I don't oppose any man. What I do oppose is what our liberal, social fascist friends say they oppose but fail to understand. Before it's all said and done, well before 2024 AD, they'll be kissing President Trump's ass in prostration, sychophant toadies the lot of them. Because they worship power after all.

My God, they are so stupid

When I say ''stupid'', btw, i'm not talking about natural intellect, but a vice of the intellect in which the mind is clouded by will, pride, fantasy, wishful thinking, paranoia... Fear and desire.

And this is where the psychological warfare comes in. President Trump was groomed as early as the 1970's by men like Roy Cohn, Roger Stone, and his own uncle the famed Government scientist John Trump, to be President. There has not been a more tough and cunning ''apex predator'' like Donald Trump in the Oval Office this century, and for decades into the 20th.
By Zamuel
annatar1914 wrote:When I say ''stupid'', btw, i'm not talking about natural intellect, but a vice of the intellect in which the mind is clouded by will, pride, fantasy, wishful thinking, paranoia... Fear and desire.

Dunt duh, Dunt duh, Dunt, duh …

Zam ;)
Zamuel wrote:Dunt duh, Dunt duh, Dunt, duh …

Zam ;)

Quod Erat Demonstrandum...

As I said, people like this will be among the first to kiss the asses of President Trump and his ilk when the time comes, and they will.
By Zamuel
annatar1914 wrote:As I said, people like this will be among the first to kiss the asses of President Trump

Nah …

Zam :p
Zamuel wrote:Nah …

Zam :p

There's no talking to anyone whose ''thought'' processes are entirely given over to internet memes and unserious and flippant logorrhea. I do find it mordantly amusing however that Trump has gotten so into your head that you cannot do without him. Just as Trump's mentor Roy Cohn's advice for winning over an opponent; get into their heads and bring out who they really are, bring out their very worst, so they shit all over themselves and lose everything.

But it goes even further back than Roy Cohn and his understanding of these decadent types (close enough to being one, secretly), with the true Marxist Leninist observation that Liberals and Social Democrats can rightfully be considered as ''Social Fascists'' who Hypocritically and shamelessly carry water for Fascism whenever It is needed to uphold their overall socio-economic order....

Oh, you'll make fun of them, lampoon them and their ''ridiculousness'' on the most asinine and superficial level, never fully understanding them or even wanting to understand them, just holding your nose and averting your eyes as they do what you think needs be done that you can't bring yourselves to do. And they'll shut you all down and even then Liberals will debate what needs to be done, as long as it's done in the most supine and self preserving way possible.
By Zamuel
annatar1914 wrote:the true Marxist Leninist observation that Liberals and Social Democrats can rightfully be considered as ''Social Fascists'' who Hypocritically and shamelessly carry water for Fascism whenever It is needed to uphold their overall socio-economic order....

So, those who disagree with you are just a bunch of worthless facists? Who knew heir Commisar?

Zam :borg:
Zamuel wrote:Image

So, those who disagree with you are just a bunch of worthless facists? Who knew heir Commisar?

Zam :borg:

The use of quotes is often an face-saving exercise when one has little to say by way of rebuttal;

" The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity."

Jacob Burckhardt

There are plenty who disagree with me on many issues and I don't disparage them unless they are dishonorable or acting in bad faith, but I made a specific charge upon Liberals, one that has a very specific nomenclature and meaning;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_fascism

And it is this generalized and collective meaning which I apply to the Liberal/Social Democrat Bourgeoisie. Maybe not all of them, and maybe not all to the degree others do, but inevitably a greater trend as the Global Crisis worsens... Like the Clintons In Action from Bosnia to Syria supporting Islamofascists to give an example.
By Zamuel
annatar1914 wrote:The use of quotes is often an face-saving exercise when one has little to say by way of rebuttal;

“" The essence of tyranny is the denial of complexity."- Jacob Burckhardt ”

I can see that.

I'll stick with Samuel Adam's artful simplicity and leave you to Mr. Burckhardt's puzzled complications.

Zam
Zamuel wrote:I can see that.

I'll stick with Samuel Adam's artful simplicity and leave you to Mr. Burckhardt's puzzled complications.

Zam

You are, and this is a bit of a compliment to your LARPing, a true Bullshitarian of the first order. So, I repeat myself, to emphasize that you are incapable of a cogent reply;

There are plenty who disagree with me on many issues and I don't disparage them unless they are dishonorable or acting in bad faith, but I made a specific charge upon Liberals, one that has a very specific nomenclature and meaning;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_fascism

And it is this generalized and collective meaning which I apply to the Liberal/Social Democrat Bourgeoisie. Maybe not all of them, and maybe not all to the degree others do, but inevitably a greater trend as the Global Crisis worsens... Like the Clintons In Action from Bosnia to Syria supporting Islamofascists to give an example.

Every reply you make makes the reasons for my statements even clearer as you present a perfect demonstration.
By Zamuel
annatar1914 wrote:Every reply you make makes the reasons for my statements even clearer as you present a perfect demonstration.

And every reply you have made reinforces Mr. Adams point.

Zam
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:Who do you have in mind? When was the last time we had someone "respectable"?

George Washington? We've come a long way from "I cannot tell a lie" to six lies per day (LPD).

Look my friend I know you are thrilled you have someone who can call out the establishment for the scum they are and I actually share that with you and then there is annatar who posts deep pseudo psychological baloneyshit as to why anybody could possibly be against Donald.

I don't like him because he lies constantly and is a con artist. Real simple. Oh, woe is me for having such naïve values. Oh, the forgotten people, the ones he has conned into thinking he will be their savior ....... he is fucking them in the ass and they don't even know it because, and I give him a lot of credit here, he is possibly the greatest con artist in history.
jimjam wrote:George Washington? We've come a long way from "I cannot tell a lie" to six lies per day (LPD).

Look my friend I know you are thrilled you have someone who can call out the establishment for the scum they are and I actually share that with you and then there is annatar who posts deep pseudo psychological baloneyshit as to why anybody could possibly be against Donald.

I don't like him because he lies constantly and is a con artist. Real simple. Oh, woe is me for having such naïve values. Oh, the forgotten people, the ones he has conned into thinking he will be their savior ....... he is fucking them in the ass and they don't even know it because, and I give him a lot of credit here, he is possibly the greatest con artist in history.

Wow have you got me read totally wrong, JJ;

and then there is annatar who posts deep pseudo psychological baloneyshit as to why anybody could possibly be against Donald.

I don't mind necessarily people being against President Trump, what I mind is the total psychotic break with reality the Liberal part of the ideological spectrum is got itself into, a total 1984-Emmanuel Goldstein ''3 minute hate'' in which nothing positive can be credited to Trump or his Administration, even intelligence. I'm telling you and all who will listen not to underestimate these people, you do so at your own peril and that of the country/world. Otherwise, these people will have you for lunch. They have already been making fools out of the Liberals since before the election primaries in 2016, and I see no indication that from here on out Trump will not be continually catching Liberals by surprise.
By Zamuel
annatar1914 wrote:There's no talking to you Zam; I will let History, which moves by the Hand of Divine Providence, be the judge.

History has been pretty good to Samuel Adams so far … All that and a brewery too. I still have a few bottles of his Oktoberfest refrigerated. Seems like an apt moment for one. Cheers.

Zam
By Zamuel
Zagadka wrote:lol, you're trying to make liberals overreacting to Trump in 2016 something new...

If "divine province" has anything to say about the midterms, we'll be hearing another new song soon.

Zam
Zagadka wrote:lol, you're trying to make liberals overreacting to Trump in 2016 something new...

I'm not ''trying'' to make anything ''something new''. Fact is, it's on ongoing problem with them, even though it's not my problem. I believe it has to do with the ideology and socio-economic vested interests involved, it was going on long before President Trump and will continue after he's gone-if there's any liberalism left which I doubt.
Zamuel wrote:If "divine province" has anything to say about the midterms, we'll be hearing another new song soon.

Zam

I take it by your spelling you're either lazy or just don't care enough to even try. Trump's got you so in his pocket it's unbelievable.... That you're focused on the Midterms.

Do you think that this is something which will just disappear by some constitutional or other magic? The Big Bosses are wrapping that all up, you see, it doesn't work for them anymore and they'll be dropping the mask shortly.
By jimjam
annatar1914 wrote:Wow have you got me read totally wrong, JJ;

Most likely. I drove 500 miles today and am beat. I took exception to you calling folks who are anti Trump dumb while the anti Trump folks call the pro Trump folks dumb. I mean this whole thing is ............ dumb. Lincoln was correct in saying that a house divided against itself will fall. However I know I am naïve to wish for a leader who can bring America together and represent all (almost) her citizens.

Liberals? I agree they seriously need to get their act together. I really do feel for the person who doesn't know if he or she is a male or a female but I could care less if they use the men's room, the ladies room or the bushes. No offence to the gender confused but this is a losing issue for national politics. It is about as dumb as the idea of walling off Mexico but ........... the wall nonsense resonates way better with a much larger number of voters.

A winning issue for the Dems/Liberals? Trump is overseeing/facilitating a massive transfer of wealth from the bottom 90% to the top 10% behind a subterfuge of macho hot air and nonsense about building walls. If a Dem can not only find a way to wise up the chumps and offer realistic solutions ... they may go somewhere. But I doubt they can rise above day to day nonsense.
Well JimJam I owe it to you to address fully what you say

Most likely. I drove 500 miles today and am beat. I took exception to you calling folks who are anti Trump dumb while the anti Trump folks call the pro Trump folks dumb. I mean this whole thing is ............ dumb.

Like you, I am exhausted due to family crisis of a medical nature, and in the mood I've been in, everybody seems dumb, including myself. We just don't seem to exist as one society in America anymore.

Lincoln was correct in saying that a house divided against itself will fall. However I know I am naïve to wish for a leader who can bring America together and represent all (almost) her citizens.

Leaders are fine and well if genuine, but seems to me (despite my use of Marxist Leninist terminology and thinking from time to time) that the real problem is of the Heart, a spiritual problem that's become a collective one, that has now expressed itself in socio-economic and material matters.

Liberals? I agree they seriously need to get their act together.

''Liberals'' as people needing to get their act together? Sure.

I really do feel for the person who doesn't know if he or she is a male or a female but I could care less if they use the men's room, the ladies room or the bushes. No offence to the gender confused but this is a losing issue for national politics. It is about as dumb as the idea of walling off Mexico but ........... the wall nonsense resonates way better with a much larger number of voters.

Indeed, the Faux ''Left'' that employs this Identity Politics and a strident and grasping victimology only serves to alienate people from each other-exactly what the Elites want, even if it makes their own control uneasy. Stupid.

A winning issue for the Dems/Liberals? Trump is overseeing/facilitating a massive transfer of wealth from the bottom 90% to the top 10% behind a subterfuge of macho hot air and nonsense about building walls. If a Dem can not only find a way to wise up the chumps and offer realistic solutions ... they may go somewhere. But I doubt they can rise above day to day nonsense.

Reformism doesn't work, although I'm hesitant to suggest the Revolution route works either. I'm still debating that. Fallen human nature doesn't change much, and the Holy don't seem to really need government, and can live anywhere under any government or none at all save their conscience and their God.

Bottom line is, back to Trump and ''Russiagate'', this whole slab of unedifying nonsense serves only to complete the transformation of America into something neither one of us really wants, I think. Best perhaps to just look after our own, the ride is going to get really bumpy.

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

https://twitter.com/TheBigDataStats/status/1399589[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]