Trump and Russiagate - Page 246 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:The Mueller testimony or report did not provide any proof that the Russians attacked our election system to change any votes.

I didn't read the Mueller report and I doubt that you did. IMO this has nothing to do with your boy Donald. This is about an attack on the American voting system by a hostile foreign power. This is about a new method of warfare that will be around long after you, I and Donald are dead.

That Russia cyber attacked our election system is indisputable and supported by many investigations/sources. I'll mention a couple that certainly you classify as fake news because they do not support what Donald has told you to support. Evidence presented to the Senate committee revealed that material generated by the Kremlin had reached a hundred and twenty-six million American Facebook users, leading Senator Dianne Feinstein to call the cyberattack “cataclysmic.”

On June 8, 2016, a Facebook user depicting himself as Melvin Redick, a genial family man from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, posted a link to DCLeaks.com, and wrote that users should check out “the hidden truth about Hillary Clinton, George Soros and other leaders of the US.” The profile photograph of “Redick” showed him in a backward baseball cap, alongside his young daughter—but Pennsylvania records showed no evidence of Redick’s existence, and the photograph matched an image of an unsuspecting man in Brazil. U.S. intelligence experts later announced, “with high confidence,” that DCLeaks was the creation of the G.R.U., Russia’s military-intelligence agency.
Russian saboteurs nimbly amplified Trump’s divisive rhetoric on immigrants, minorities, and Muslims, among other signature topics, and targeted constituencies that he needed to reach. Russian trolls had created social-media posts clearly aimed at winning support for Trump from churchgoers and military families—key Republican voters who seemed likely to lack enthusiasm for a thrice-married nominee who had boasted of groping women, obtained multiple military deferments, mocked Gold Star parents and a former prisoner of war, and described the threat of venereal disease as his personal equivalent of the Vietcong.

Russian trolls pretended to have the same religious convictions as targeted users, and often promoted Biblical memes, including one that showed Clinton as Satan, with budding horns, arm-wrestling with Jesus, alongside the message “ ‘Like’ if you want Jesus to win!” One Instagram post, portraying Clinton as uncaring about the 2012 tragedy in Benghazi, depicted a young American widow resting her head on a flag-draped coffin. Another post displayed contrasting images of a thin homeless veteran and a heavyset, swarthy man wearing an “UNDOCUMENTED UNAFRAID UNAPOLOGETIC” T-shirt, and asked why “this veteran gets nothing” and “this illegal gets everything.” It concluded, “Like and share if you think this is a disgrace.” On Election Day, according to CNN exit polls, Trump, despite his political baggage, outperformed Clinton by twenty-six points among veterans; he also did better among evangelicals than both of the previous Republican nominees, Mitt Romney and John McCain.

And tons more ………… fake news for you but real news for those who are not conned by the Best Con Artist In History.

H.S. ……. I know you are conned and mean well but please don't substitute partisanship for patriotism. This shit is war and a real threat to America …..
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:I didn't read the Mueller report and I doubt that you did. IMO this has nothing to do with your boy Donald. This is about an attack on the American voting system by a hostile foreign power. This is about a new method of warfare that will be around long after you, I and Donald are dead.

You are clearly mistaken. There has been no evidence that even one vote was changed by cyber attacks.

jimjam wrote:That Russia cyber attacked our election system is indisputable and supported by many investigations/sources. I'll mention a couple that certainly you classify as fake news because they do not support what Donald has told you to support. Evidence presented to the Senate committee revealed that material generated by the Kremlin had reached a hundred and twenty-six million American Facebook users, leading Senator Dianne Feinstein to call the cyberattack “cataclysmic.”

That is not an attack on our voting system. Posts on Facebook used to be called freedom of speech by most loyal Americans.

jimjam wrote:H.S. ……. I know you are conned and mean well but please don't substitute partisanship for patriotism. This shit is war and a real threat to America …..

If you really think this is war, then tell your Democrat Representative in Congress to support our Homeland Security and our military.
By Godstud
Did Russia Affect the 2016 Election? It’s Now Undeniable
In the wake of the Mueller indictment of a Russian troll farm, any attempt to claim that the 2016 election wasn’t affected by Russian meddling is laughable.
The Mueller indictment permanently demolishes the idea that the scale of the Russian campaign was not significant enough to have any impact on the American public. We are no longer talking about approximately $100,000 (paid in rubles, no less) of advertising grudgingly disclosed by Facebook, but tens of millions of dollars spent over several years to build a broad, sophisticated system that can influence American opinion.

The Russian efforts described in the indictment focused on establishing deep, authenticated, long-term identities for individuals and groups within specific communities. This was underlaid by the establishment of servers and VPNs based in the US to mask the location of the individuals involved. US-based email accounts linked to fake or stolen US identity documents (driver licenses, social security numbers, and more) were used to back the online identities. These identities were also used to launder payments through PayPal and cryptocurrency accounts. All of this deception was designed to make it appear that these activities were being carried out by Americans.

Additionally, the indictment mentions that the IRA had a department whose job was gaming algorithms. This is important because information warfare—the term used in the indictment itself—is not about "fake news" and “bots." It is about creating an information environment and a narrative—specific storytelling vehicles used to achieve goals of subversion and activation, amplified and promoted through a variety of means.

https://www.wired.com/story/did-russia- ... verso=true

Ignoring reality is childish. Why do you ignore it? Are simply not a good American? Are you Pro-Russian or are you simply afraid of what they'll find?

The new Senate report on election hacking makes it clear that electronic voting will never be safe enough.
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/201 ... ittee.html
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Why do you ignore it? Are simply not a good American? Are you Pro-Russian or are you simply afraid of what they'll find?

I simply don't believe the Deep State and the Fake News media.
Praise the Lord.
By Godstud
:lol: Both of those things are just conspiracy theories designed by idiots, for idiots.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Posts on Facebook used to be called freedom of speech by most loyal Americans.

Propaganda inserted on facebook by a country with hostile intentions toward America is "freedom of speech"? :eek:

Hey H.S., this guy ^ wants to sell you a used car.

Obese Donald is clearly the all time champion of "free speech" :lol: :

In a truly superhuman feat, The Washington Post has tallied all the “falsehoods” that have spewed from Trump’s mouth and fingers since January 20, 2017, to April 27, 2019. Per the Post, that’s a whopping 10,111 in 828 days. And the situation vis-à-vis the president being a pathological liar is getting markedly worse. After telling a mere 5,000 false and misleading statements during his first 601 days in office, the pace and frequency of the lies has accelerated such that he doubled his bullshit in just a third of the time, telling almost 23 lies a day in the seven-month period beginning in late October, during midterm elections.

According to the Washington Post, between April 25 and April 27, the president uttered 171 false or misleading statements—more than any single month in his first five months in Washington. Assuming that pace continues, with 631 days left in his first term, he’s on track to tell an additional 35,967 lies. But if his obvious mental degeneration continues, it could be even more!
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Propaganda inserted on facebook by a country with hostile intentions toward America is "freedom of speech"? :eek:

You are fine with it when the Liberal Democrats spread their propaganda on Facebook or anywhere else.

jimjam wrote:Hey H.S., this guy ^ wants to sell you a used car.

Trump was in the real estate business.

jimjam wrote:In a truly superhuman feat, The Washington Post has tallied all the “falsehoods” that have spewed from Trump’s mouth and fingers since January 20, 2017, to April 27, 2019.

The Washington Post is the liberal political Fake News for Washington, D.C.
By Finfinder
Godstud wrote::lol: Both of those things are just conspiracy theories designed by idiots, for idiots.

Pease insert head in sand. This quote at least is in the spirit of this entire 240 page topic, it lacks anything factual and argues with sectarian slander.
By jimjam
I find it unfathomable that Republicans and Obese Donald are pretty much in denial that Russia even attempted to interfere in the 2016 election and beyond. This has nothing at all to do with Donald and/or his bootlicking brigade conspiring with Russia. It has to do simply with the fact that Russia even attempted cyber warfare against America. In a meeting this year, Mick Mulvaney, the White House chief of staff, made it clear that Mr. Trump still equated any public discussion of malign Russian election activity with questions about the legitimacy of his victory. According to one senior administration official, Mr. Mulvaney said it “wasn’t a great subject and should be kept below his level.”

Then there is "Moscow Mitch" over in the senate who sticks any possible legislation designed to combat Russia's undisputed attempts at cyber warfare under his fat partisan ass rather permit any discussion on the senate floor. “Moscow Mitch? I was called unpatriotic, un-American and essentially treasonous,” he fumed on the Senate floor. ( As usual, the truth hurts :lol: )

Denial that Russia has interfered with the American electoral process flies in the face of much evidence to the contrary and even trickled down to at least one prime example of a Trump worshiper here on pofo. These Republican/Obese Donald hacks clearly place partisanship above patriotism ….. sad.
By Finfinder
Non one is denying the the Democrat Nation Comitte, Hillary Clinton, Obama and his executive branch, and the liberal media conspired with Russia, to rig the the election. :D When that didn't work,the Democrat Nation Comitte, Hillary Clinton, Obama and his executive branch, and the liberal media tried to frame Trump for their Russian collusin.
jimjam wrote:I find it unfathomable that Republicans and Obese Donald are pretty much in denial that Russia even attempted to interfere in the 2016 election and beyond.

All of Obama's staffers said there was no evidence that votes were changed as a result. There was no hacking into voting machines. As for interference, the 10+M people illegally in our country are a much bigger problem for voter fraud than anything the Russians could ever hope to accomplish. Additionally, for such a serious charge, it would have been taken more seriously if they had conducted a federal forensic investigation on the DNC server, but that was never done. Instead, they relied on hearsay from CrowdStrike--pretty remarkable for people who are so confident that Russia was at fault.

jimjam wrote:It has to do simply with the fact that Russia even attempted cyber warfare against America.

They have been stealing $3B a year for the last two decades. Nobody even bothered to address it. Why is it only important to the establishment when Hillary Clinton loses? I'm assuming the establishment is in cahoots with the Russians too.

jimjam wrote:“Moscow Mitch? I was called unpatriotic, un-American and essentially treasonous,” he fumed on the Senate floor. ( As usual, the truth hurts :lol: )

Maybe he should become a Democrat. He'd be much more loved with a D after his name.

jimjam wrote:Denial that Russia has interfered with the American electoral process flies in the face of much evidence to the contrary and even trickled down to at least one prime example of a Trump worshiper here on pofo.

What evidence? Mueller charged a bunch of Russians, and even charged a Russian company who responded to his complaint--demanding to see the evidence. What did Mueller do? He sued to prevent them from entering a plea, because he had not properly served them. When they asked for the evidence against them, they only thing Mueller produced to date were articles from the New York Times and the Washington Post. He says there is more, but he won't present it to criminal defendants as required by law, because he would have to reveal sources and methods. So we're left with newspaper clippings from the FakeNews. That's not particularly inspiring.

jimjam wrote:These Republican/Obese Donald hacks clearly place partisanship above patriotism ….. sad.

I think it's great when people like John Boehner or Paul Ryan leave office. I never shed a tear. However, why do you think Americans should be patriotic about a country ostensibly founded on white supremacy? Isn't America a terrible place with many faults?
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:All of Obama's staffers said there was no evidence that votes were changed as a result

My point was that Russia interfered with America's electoral process. I'm glad to see that we agree.

blackjack21 wrote:What evidence?

Lots. Do your own google work.

blackjack21 wrote:They have been stealing $3B a year for the last two decades

whatever you are talking about it, apparently, justifies Russian cyber warfare against the American voting system :?:

blackjack21 wrote:why do you think Americans should be patriotic

when our "elected" officials are brought and paid for by corporate lobbyists? good point.

Finfinder wrote:conspired
Finfinder wrote:collusin.

My point, as stated, had nothing to do with collusion or conspiracies. I'll repeat it just for you:
jimjam wrote:This has nothing at all to do with Donald and/or his bootlicking brigade conspiring with Russia. It has to do simply with the fact that Russia even attempted cyber warfare against America.
jimjam wrote:My point was that Russia interfered with America's electoral process. I'm glad to see that we agree.

We have more evidence that the United Kingdom did--at least UK nationals with ties to the UK establishment as guided then by that horrible bitch Teresa May--Christopher Steele, Joseph Mifsud, et. al.

All Russiagate Roads Lead To London As Evidence Emerges Of Joseph Mifsud’s Links To UK Intelligence

jimjam wrote:Lots. Do your own google work.

Google search results are politically biased now. Google, YouTube and other tech giants filter, suppress and even directly attack conservatives.

jimjam wrote:whatever you are talking about it, apparently, justifies Russian cyber warfare against the American voting system :?:

No. It means the establishment doesn't care until they lose power. Now they want me to care, and I don't. I don't care, because they lost power, and that's what I wanted to happen. Obama should have prevented it from happening, because he's such a sharp dresser and gives a good speech.

jimjam wrote:My point, as stated, had nothing to do with collusion or conspiracies. I'll repeat it just for you:

Are you of the opinion that the US isn't doing the same in Russia's orbit? NATO expansion for Georgia? Tossing an elected leader of Ukraine? Spying on Angela Merkel's cell phone? Using homosexual rights groups to cause a political ruckus in Russia? The US does this shit all the time. Why should the US whine about what it does to other countries on a regular basis being done to the US? If it's okay for the US to do it to other countries, isn't it okay for other countries to do it to the US?
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:We have more evidence that the United Kingdom did

really stupid logic. Hey Man! Everybody is doing it. WTF do we care is Russia is interfering with America's elections. ………….. Come on BJ ………. both of us are smarter than this. The only reason I am responding is because I am bored. Hopefully that is also your excuse.

blackjack21 wrote:Google search results are politically biased now

of course they are. my point stands ….. do your own google work. Or …… if you don't like what you find, tune in Rush and/or Sean ….. :lol:

blackjack21 wrote:No. It means the establishment doesn't care until they lose power. Now they want me to care, and I don't. I don't care, because they lost power, and that's what I wanted to happen. Obama should have prevented it from happening, because he's such a sharp dresser and gives a good speech.

and this has what to do with Russia interfering with America's election?

blackjack21 wrote:The US does this shit all the time. Why should the US whine about what it does to other countries on a regular basis being done to the US? If it's okay for the US to do it to other countries, isn't it okay for other countries to do it to the US?

This cannot be for real. You are not a stupid man. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you are simply baiting me.

Are you a cigar smoker?
jimjam wrote:really stupid logic. Hey Man! Everybody is doing it. WTF do we care is Russia is interfering with America's elections.

We know for a fact that Hillary Clinton's campaign funneled money through the DNC, to Perkins Coie, to Fusion GPS. Fusion GPS employed Nellie Ohr, wife of the head of the FBI's counter-intelligence group. Fusion GPS contracted with Christopher Steele to dig up Russian "kompromat" on Donald Trump. Joseph Mifsud met with Trump volunteer George Papadopoulos. So did Australia's minister for foreign affairs. We don't even need to speculate about it. We know it for a fact. By contrast, with Russia all we have is a few Facebook ads and some lame demonstrations. Any organic effort by Russia pales in comparison to what Hillary Clinton commissioned--and yes, I know that doesn't bother you in the slightest.

jimjam wrote:and this has what to do with Russia interfering with America's election?

Russians have been stealing from Americans for well over a decade and the US did nothing--probably, because they were paid off not to do anything. Only when Donald Trump won did they suddenly have a problem with foreign influence, and Donald Trump had no significant ties to the Russian government unlike the Clintons.

jimjam wrote:Are you a cigar smoker?

No. Maybe once in a great while.

So it's okay for the US to bug Angela Merkel's phone, but it's not okay for the Russians to intercept Hillary Clinton's emails? Is that what you are trying to say?
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:Hillary Clinton

you, i'm sure, have noticed that Hillary lost the election. O.K., we have beaten this to death and it seems just fine with you that Russia has engaged, is engaging and will continue to engage in cyber warfare against America's electoral system …… Hillary, Obama, or president Andrew Johnson's mis deeds notwithstanding. Gerrymandering and Russian cyber attacks have been very helpful to Republicans so …… your support of a rigged system is understandable.
jimjam wrote:you, i'm sure, have noticed that Hillary lost the election. O.K., we have beaten this to death and it seems just fine with you that Russia has engaged, is engaging and will continue to engage in cyber warfare against America's electoral system …… Hillary, Obama, or president Andrew Johnson's mis deeds notwithstanding. Gerrymandering and Russian cyber attacks have been very helpful to Republicans so …… your support of a rigged system is understandable.

I am sure that you would not care about a rigged system as long as your Democrat candidate wins.
By Godstud
@Hindsite, only a fool makes such presumptions about others, without basis in fact. Jimjam's never supported Russian meddling. Even if they discovered Clintons had benefited from the hacking, the perpetrators should be punished. It's a bi-partisan issue, unless you are not the big patriot, and champion of truth that you claim to be, of course... :D

This isn't about Trump, but a foreign power meddling in the US electoral system, and electorate. Surely you can see that, can't you? :?:
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:I am sure that you would not care about a rigged system as long as your Democrat candidate wins.

I am neither Democrat nor Republican. I think. I simply want to remove a divisive, incompetent hate monger like Obese Donald from a position of power where he pretends to represent the best interests of all Americans while (follow the money) in actuality representing his fellow rich boys down at the club.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:This isn't about Trump, but a foreign power meddling in the US electoral system, and electorate. Surely you can see that, can't you? :?:

Only fools believe this is not about Trump.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/u[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]