Trump and Russiagate - Page 160 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
@Ter All this shows is that you don't know how to read a fucking graph. :knife:

CNN is on the border between fair and unfair, but it's relatively neutral.
By Ter
Godstud wrote:@Ter All this shows is that you don't know how to read a fucking graph. :knife:

CNN is on the border between fair and unfair, but it's relatively neutral.

All this shows is that you are so affected by TDS that you believe that CNN is somewhat believable, lol.
CNN is complete fake news, very bigly so.
It should be totally at the very bottom of believability.
So my previous post is correct : your graph is not believable at all.
By Godstud
:lol: You used to make intelligent and insightful posts. Times change, I guess. Now you're just another Trump fan-boy, spouting right wing talking points, and using poor vocabulary.
By Ter
Godstud wrote::lol: You used to make intelligent and insightful posts. Times change, I guess. Now you're just another Trump fan-boy, spouting right wing talking points, and using poor vocabulary.

You always spout such ad hom nonsense when cornered :lol:
Let the reader decide who is right... you saying that CNN is almost completely neutral and factual or me calling them fake news.
By colliric
Ter wrote:You always spout such ad hom nonsense when cornered :lol:
Let the reader decide who is right... you saying that CNN is almost completely neutral and factual or me calling them fake news.

I agree with you on this point Ter. CNN is terrible these days. Nowhere near neutral at all. Godstud does have that arguementative habit sometimes.

P.S.
Spoiler: show
I watched Fiddler On The Roof('71 movie) for about the 150th time yesterday.... One of my favourites, when I saw it live onstage it was also with Chaim Topol as Tevye during the Melbourne run of his retirement tour!

I am no Zionist but I do like Jewish culture and Jewish people(technically including Jesus of Nazareth of cause)
By Godstud
@colliric Just because CNN reports that the POTUS lies on a regular basis isn't NOT neutral. You simply don't like what the facts are, and so are seeking to discredit any MSM outlet in your pathetic attempt to protect a pathologically lying and corrupt businessman, who is currently POTUS. You're doing what Trump wants you to do, since he's said all MSM is fake, unless it's his Fox and Friends(his propaganda network), of course... :moron:

@Ter Is being enamored of a traitorous lying piece of shit worse than "TDS"? I think so.
By colliric
Godstud wrote:@colliric Just because CNN reports that the POTUS lies on a regular basis isn't NOT neutral. You simply don't like what the facts are, and so are seeking to discredit any MSM outlet in your pathetic attempt to protect a pathologically lying and corrupt businessman, who is currently POTUS. You're doing what Trump wants you to do, since he's said all MSM is fake, unless it's his Fox and Friends(his propaganda network), of course... :moron:

Lol, MSM does suck. Fox is just the least corrupt MSM and is, you should remember, also owned by an Australian-expat, specifically from my home city. Plus his "local" Newspaper the Herald-Sun is my favourite MSM news rag. So?

You know I watch both far-Left and far-Right independent news too right? I'm also watching RT alot at the moment.

I love watching Abby Martin on Telesur's Empire Files. I'm watching Jimmy Dore more than Alex Jones at the moment. I skip the episodes on topics I don't agree with their opinion on.
colliric wrote:Lol, MSM does suck. Fox is just the least corrupt MSM and is, you should remember, also owned by an Australian-expat, specifically from my home city. Plus his "local" Newspaper the Herald-Sun is my favourite MSM news rag. So?

You know I watch both far-Left and far-Right independent news too right? I'm also watching RT alot at the moment.

I love watching Abby Martin on Telesur's Empire Files. I'm watching Jimmy Dore more than Alex Jones at the moment. I skip the episodes on topics I don't agree with their opinion on.

Fox is utter blatant propaganda bullshit. All intelligent people know that.
I use to watch RT. Not anymore.

I read most my news on China Daily (on my phone, I'm in China) or Google News. On Google though, I have to be ardent to avoid Fox.
Colliric wrote:Fox is just the least corrupt MSM and is, you should remember, also owned by an Australian-expat, specifically from my home city. Plus his "local" Newspaper the Herald-Sun is my favourite MSM news rag. So?
Ok, now I know you're bullshitting me. Fox is the worst of the big MSM outlets. @Crantag you hit the nail on the head.

Colliric wrote:You know I watch both far-Left and far-Right independent news too right?
I call bullshit.

Colliric wrote:I'm also watching RT alot at the moment.
RT is the Russia propaganda machine. That's nothing to be proud of.
Godstud wrote:I call bullshit.

Yes because Abby Martin is somehow magically extremely right wing. Why do you think I am anti-Zionist? Lol.

<-Seen almost all of Empire Files episodes more than once.

My favourite journalist is a Jill Stein supporter....

Told you many times im subscribed to a variety of admittedly polarising channels.

I'm a believer in Australian Liberalism... I'm not a conservative... If I was do you think Eva Peron would still be my favourite pollie ever?
By Godstud
colliric wrote:<-Seen almost all of Empire Files 98 Episodes more than once.
You think that Fox news is unbiased, and that makes pretty much anything you say after that, irrelevant. :lol: You can't even tell fact from fiction... much like Trump, who fabricates what he needs at a moment's notice.

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

colliric wrote:My favourite journalist is a Jill Stein supporter....
So your favourite reporter is a fucking idiot. Is that something to be proud of?
By colliric
Godstud wrote:You think that Fox news is unbiased, and that makes pretty much anything you say after that, irrelevant. :lol: You can't even tell fact from fiction... much like Trump, who fabricates what he needs at a moment's notice.

https://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/

So your favourite reporter is a fucking idiot. Is that something to be proud of?

I never said Fox was unbiased.. I said they were the least Corrupt of the majors.

In fact part of it is because they wear their Republican Party alliegance on their sleeves. Every other MSM network is clearly Democrat biased, yet they all pretend stupidly to be "unbiased".

Fox wears it's Republican bias as a badge of pride, and is therefore the most honest of the lot of 'em.
By skinster
Godstud wrote: RT is the Russia propaganda machine. That's nothing to be proud of.

The types of journalists on RT are those types that CNN wouldn't employ because CNN has a government-sponsored narrative which at the moment is still all about the Russiagate lies. RT isn't fabulous in its reporting either, but it does have journalists on there who say things you won't hear anywhere in the US MSM, things such as opposing wars, supporting BLM, covering climate change etc. One of their journalists is Chris Hedges who worked for the NYT for many years until he opposed the war on Iraq and was fired. People like that won't have their journalism reported in NYT or CNN for that matter, for what I assumed are obvious reasons.

Godstud wrote:So your favourite reporter is a fucking idiot. Is that something to be proud of?

Why would you say Abby Martin is a fucking idiot because she supported Jill Stein? :?:
By jimjam
By the early 2000s, a third of the buyers of Trump Tower’s most expensive condos were Russia-linked shell companies or individuals from the former Soviet Union—including Eduard Nektalov, a mob-connected diamond dealer from Uzbekistan, and David Bogatin, a Russian-émigré mobster who specialized in bootlegging gasoline. Bogatin’s brother was involved in an elaborate stock fraud with the top Russian mob boss Mogilevich, who himself is allied with Alimzhan Tokhtakhounov—another Russian mob leader who ran an entire gambling and money-laundering network out of Unit 63A in Trump Tower, just three floors below Trump’s own residence.(Tokhtakhounov was a VIP attendee at Trump’s Miss Universe pageant in Moscow just seven months after the gambling ring was busted by the FBI.) Trump’s own sons have boasted of the Trump Organization’s dependence on Russian money. “Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Donald Trump Jr. said in 2008. “We don’t rely on American banks,” Eric Trump reportedly told a golfing buddy in 2014. “We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”

Trump’s longtime personal lawyer, Michael Cohen—who pleaded guilty to tax fraud and campaign-finance violations, in which he implicated the president—once bragged that he was part of the Russian mob, according to The Wall Street Journal. Cohen’s uncle, with whom he was close, owned a Brooklyn catering hall called El Caribe, in which Cohen had a stake—a hall that “for decades was the scene of mob weddings and Christmas parties,” the Times reported, and housed the offices of “two of New York’s most notorious Russian mobsters.”
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Russia doesn't have endless supply of weapons and[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

https://twitter.com/hermit_hwarang/status/1779130[…]

Iran is going to attack Israel

All foreign politics are an extension of domestic[…]

Starlink satellites are designed to deorbit and bu[…]