Trump and Russiagate - Page 251 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Finfinder
jimjam wrote:Quite frankly I do not even know who McCabe is. I spend way more time on this stupid shit masquerading as the US government as it is. I'm more interested in infrastructure and medical reform beyond the usual 2 bit Republican dumb shit response that Republicans are always right and Democrats are always wrong or …. the opposite shit on the part of Democrats. Donald is an asshole who does not understand the concept, nor will he ever understand it, of co equal branches of government. He is simply reaping what he has sowed. A simple concept ….. I think it is even biblical.

I'm in Cape C. In old age life turns into an endless string of medical events as one "condition" gives way to the next. You are still young but, be forewarned. Once we get a break, I hope we can get together on your dock. I don't eat steaks due to chewing issues but i'll bring the burgers and ……….. ?.

Funny I never really cared for Trumps personality as a celebrity but I think its perfect for today politics.

I hope all is well that sounds great we have lots to talk about outside politics BTW did you hear they had to euthanize one of the bald eagles?
By late
jimjam wrote:
Quite frankly I do not even know who McCabe is.

Trump is using the justice system to get revenge on McCabe.

"A federal judge excoriated Justice Department officials Thursday for their handling of potential criminal charges against former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe, saying the continued uncertainty over the prosecution was unfair to McCabe and the public...

“This is not a hard case,” U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton said. “I was a good prosecutor for a long time. Deciding whether or not you’re going to charge someone with false statements or perjury is not that hard, factually or legally.."

Trump will let him twist in the wind as long as he can get away with it.

https://www.politico.com/news/2019/11/14/andrew-mccabe-prosecution-uncertainty-071028
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote:I hope all is well that sounds great we have lots to talk about outside politics BTW did you hear they had to euthanize one of the bald eagles?

Yes, political discussions should be forbidden. I am not aware of the bald eagle situation …. I will google it. We live in a google world. Just 2 days ago I spotted my first ever bald eagle over the canal behind our condo. they are magnificent.

Trump/Russia ………….. there, now I am not off topic :lol:
By Hindsite
late wrote:I just did.

You said mugshot, the judge didn't.

"Deciding whether or not you’re going to charge someone with false statements or perjury is not that hard..."

This was using the system of justice for political purposes. The only intent was to leave McCabe twisting in the wind. Which they did until the judge told them to stop.

The weird thing is that this is what you do now, it's all you do.

There is a good chance the prosecutors are looking at more that just making false statements and perjury to charge the former Deputy FBI Director.
By late
Hindsite wrote:
There is a good chance the prosecutors are looking at more that just making false statements and perjury to charge the former Deputy FBI Director.

There is no chance at all.

They have been dragging their heels for a year. If they had something, they would have jumped on it many months ago.

Trump wants McCabe twisting in the wind.

Obvious shit is still obvious.
By Hindsite
late wrote:There is no chance at all.

They have been dragging their heels for a year. If they had something, they would have jumped on it many months ago.

Perhaps they are waiting for the investigations to be completed. We shall see soon.
By late
Hindsite wrote:
Perhaps they are waiting for the investigations to be completed. We shall see soon.

The judge was right, you are talking out the wrong end.
By Hindsite
late wrote:I went over that already.

You must mean U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton. He was referring to one charge. I was referring to the prosecution team wanting to wait to see the final report from the FBI IG that is due out December 9 to see if additional charges are in order.
By late
Hindsite wrote:
You must mean U.S. District Court Judge Reggie Walton. He was referring to one charge. I was referring to the prosecution team wanting to wait to see the final report from the FBI IG that is due out December 9 to see if additional charges are in order.

The Judge called them on that, and they had nothing.

You do love your BS.
By Hindsite
late wrote:The Judge called them on that, and they had nothing.

You do love your BS.

So what did they do? Drop the charge?
By Hindsite
late wrote:Nothing.

Can you say twisting in the wind?

I knew you could.

Then my theory could still be correct.
By Hindsite
late wrote:Only if you own a unicorn.

Scientific name: Rhinoceros unicornis

The greater one-horned rhino (or “Indian rhino”) is the largest of the rhino species. Once widespread across the entire northern part of the Indian sub-continent, rhino populations plummeted as they were hunted for sport or killed as agricultural pests. This pushed the species very close to extinction and by the start of the 20th century, around 200 wild greater one-horned rhinos remained.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_rhinoceros
By jimjam
It is very clear what happened. Donald J. Trump conspired with Vladimir Putin to take the US Presidency and make it Russian-controlled. An incentive to this "deal" was the Trump Moscow Tower project netting the Trump Organization and Trump personally over 500M and giving Vladimir Putin not only control over the world's largest nuclear army, but an apartment in Trump Moscow Tower. Michael Cohen, Trump's personal lawyer, lied to Congress about the dates of the project, so much so the report describes the Moscow Tower as "central to the Trump presidential campaign." From January 2016 to June of 2016 The Trump Tower Moscow was in full progress with letters of intent, travel plans being made, and meetings held in New York and in Europe to advance the goal.

All 5 conspirators now in prison: Popodopolous (campaign liaison to Russia), Flynn (National Security Director), Manafort (Trump Campaign Manager), Cohen (Trump’s personal lawyer of many years) and Stone (Campaign liaison to Wikileaks and Nixon associate) were all convicted of lying to Congress, campaign finance crimes, witness intimidation, tax evasion and FARA violations (not registering as a foreign agent).

And what is all this connected to? The Russian Military. specialized GRU Units, at the direct, uncontested behest of Vladimir Putin, directly attacking the Democratic presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton.
jimjam wrote:It is very clear what happened. Donald J. Trump conspired with Vladimir Putin to take the US Presidency and make it Russian-controlled. An incentive to this "deal" was the Trump Moscow Tower project netting the Trump Organization and Trump personally over 500M and giving Vladimir Putin not only control over the world's largest nuclear army, but an apartment in Trump Moscow Tower. Michael Cohen, Trump's personal lawyer, lied to Congress about the dates of the project, so much so the report describes the Moscow Tower as "central to the Trump presidential campaign." From January 2016 to June of 2016 The Trump Tower Moscow was in full progress with letters of intent, travel plans being made, and meetings held in New York and in Europe to advance the goal.

All 5 conspirators now in prison: Popodopolous (campaign liaison to Russia), Flynn (National Security Director), Manafort (Trump Campaign Manager), Cohen (Trump’s personal lawyer of many years) and Stone (Campaign liaison to Wikileaks and Nixon associate) were all convicted of lying to Congress, campaign finance crimes, witness intimidation, tax evasion and FARA violations (not registering as a foreign agent).

And what is all this connected to? The Russian Military. specialized GRU Units, at the direct, uncontested behest of Vladimir Putin, directly attacking the Democratic presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton.

I didn't think there was enough weed in the world to get someone high enough to write some bullshit like that...
jimjam wrote:Donald J. Trump conspired with Vladimir Putin to take the US Presidency and make it Russian-controlled.

That may not be a cigar you're smoking jimjam... :lol:

jimjam wrote:An incentive to this "deal" was the Trump Moscow Tower project netting the Trump Organization and Trump personally over 500M and giving Vladimir Putin not only control over the world's largest nuclear army, but an apartment in Trump Moscow Tower.

Well, if that isn't a cherry on top, I don't know what is... I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. :lol:

jimjam wrote:Michael Cohen, Trump's personal lawyer, lied to Congress about the dates of the project, so much so the report describes the Moscow Tower as "central to the Trump presidential campaign." From January 2016 to June of 2016 The Trump Tower Moscow was in full progress with letters of intent, travel plans being made, and meetings held in New York and in Europe to advance the goal.

Imagine how excited Putin must have been. "I not only control Donald Trump and by extension the US military, Trump is also going to give me an apartment in his tower."

jimjam wrote:And what is all this connected to? The Russian Military. specialized GRU Units, at the direct, uncontested behest of Vladimir Putin, directly attacking the Democratic presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton.

Bwahahahaha... stop it! You're killing me! Did Putin force her to finance the dossier too?

BigSteve wrote:I didn't think there was enough weed in the world to get someone high enough to write some bullshit like that...

Oh... man. I needed the laugh though. That was a good one.
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote: I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying

Kid stuff. You had better stick with Obese Donald's windmills cause cancer or his weather reports on hurricanes …. or hundreds of whoppers aimed to amuse and distract his semi literate "base".

This is a lie. You're not that stupid or ignorant[…]

Neither is an option too. Neither have your inte[…]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

@JohnRawls There is no ethnic cleansing going o[…]

They are building a Russian Type nuclear reactor..[…]