Trump and Russiagate - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Beren
jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:Hillary Clinton was going to drag the world back into the treacherous depths of a new cold war, not that the cold war had ever really ended.

I have no love for either Russia or America but the last thing we need is two insane, nuclear armed nations at each others throats putting the rest of the world in danger.

If Russia and America inhabited a different space I wouldnt blink twice if the decided to wipe each other out but as it stands bad relations between these two super powers is unfortunately bad news for all of mankind.

Did you only find this old classic from the campaign era to play? :roll:
By Godstud
Cmon Trumpsters and Trump cultists!
the last thing we need is two insane, nuclear armed nations at each others throats putting the rest of the world in danger.

Well by my count, we're up to three, but it's early days yet. The count could increase.

Beren

At least he's recycling an opinion. It makes a refreshing change from the Fake News crowd who don't seem able to string a syllogism together to save their lives ;)
Last edited by Stormsmith on 20 May 2017 02:21, edited 1 time in total.
Trump’s lawyers are looking up how impeachment works

Why? Oh, no reason.

Updated by Dara Linddara@vox.com May 19, 2017, 6:32pm EDT

The Trump administration is researching how impeachment proceedings against the president might go, according to CNN’s Evan Perez, who’s talked to people “briefed on” the White House counsel’s legal defense work.

The CNN report makes it clear that the White House doesn’t think impeachment is likely to happen at all — and that it certainly won’t be anytime soon. While two House Democrats have called for impeachment, even House Democratic leadership is waiting for more developments in the federal investigation now led by special counsel Robert Mueller — and without substantial support from the House’s Republican majority, impeachment proceedings won’t get started.

But in another sense, the White House’s ostensibly hypothetical research isn’t happening a moment too soon. (If they’re interested in how impeachment works, luckily, Vox’s Andrew Prokop has explained it.) https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics ... russia-fbi

Haha thanks for the laugh, Vox! :D
By Beren
MistyTiger wrote:Trump has no power to control what the media says and does.

I wonder whether how much control he has over the staff in his own White House. It's not like the Trump Organisation or The Apprentice! :lol:
What staff? Reporters etc all note phones aren't being picked up, websites are shutting down.
By Beren
Stormsmith wrote:What staff? Reporters etc all note phones aren't being picked up, websites are shutting down.

Is there still electricity in the White House? Or the T-bomb killed it off too? :lol:
:lol: I'm not sure about that, but when the Canadian Ambassidor arrived at the WH, he noted a lack of staffers and cameras, etc. He asked for a coffee and was told they hadn't yet located the coffee maker. The writer left us in the dark as to whether the reference was to the appliance or to some underpaid coffee-making waif..... :excited:
Beren wrote:I wonder whether how much control he has over the staff in his own White House. It's not like the Trump Organisation or The Apprentice! :lol:

I would say no control whatsoever! He cannot fix all the fucking leaks coming from the WH and Capitol Hill! :lol:
By jimjam
:hmm: Oleg V. Deripaska, a Russian oligarch once close to President Trump’s former campaign manager, has offered to cooperate with congressional committees investigating Russian meddling in the 2016 election, but lawmakers are unwilling to accept his conditions, according to congressional officials.

Oleg ^ and Donald BFF's ?
By Godstud
Yes, Igor, because criminal investigations only take an hour. You've seen Criminal Minds, after all. :lol:
By Beren
jimjam wrote:Oleg ^ and Donald BFF's ?

He's friends with Putin, not the Donald. Does he want to defect or is this one of Putin's tricks? :eh:

Igor Antunov wrote:It has been months and still not a single shred of evidence. 7 more years chaps.

I wonder if he survives the next 7 months as president, however, even the next 7 weeks are unpredictable. :lol:
Igor Antunov wrote:It has been months and still not a single shred of evidence. 7 more years chaps.

Ummm no. Intelligence is following bread crumbs and there are many, looks like no one covered the tracks very well. ;) Nixon was investigated for 2 years before he decided to resign to escape impeachment.
By jimjam
Top presidential adviser Jared Kushner’s legal team pushed back Friday night against a report that the White House senior adviser and Trump son-in-law had at least three undisclosed contacts with a Russian ambassador during and after the 2016 presidential campaign, saying he had “no recollection” of the alleged exchanges.

I see that Jared has a legal team and that we have arrived at the "no recollection" stage of Russiagate. :lol:

As I sit here looking out at the morning sun falling upon the waterway contemplating another cup of coffee, I am grateful that I do not have a "legal team" :) .

This obviously did not happen in Gaza. If it had,[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

@Tainari88 @JohnRawls Trump is an extraordi[…]

@Scamp Bombing Mexico is the STUPIDIEST idea I[…]

No one is more manly than me. We know there is […]