Trump and Russiagate - Page 75 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Zagadka wrote:You are aware that the investigation isn't just into Trump himself. His underlings are being exposed, as well they should.

When someone comes up with something to charge Hillary with, by all means, investigate. Kinda weird how Trump has waited a year and not made the slightest effort.

Agreed.

Just to remind folks, it isn't limited to Trump and còllusion. Mueller's going through everyone's financial records, including ones from Russia
By colliric
https://www.thedailybeast.com/alex-jone ... an-failure

Bannon is a fucken Jealous idiot. Trump got rid of him for being too far to the right-wing, now he's throwing a tantrum and getting cash from a book.

So Alex Jones is Trump's friend and closer friends with Roger Stone and you're not. Fuck off jealous idiot.

Congratulations on getting fired from Breitbart too idiot(we all know it's happening).
By jimjam
skinster wrote:I can't believe people are continuing to fall for this crap, really, it's 2018 now please stop. :lol:

Donald is POTUS. This goes with the territory. Look what happened with B.Clinton. And H.Clinton? She's not even president and ......... it continues. Falling for it? Come on, this high drama and the stakes could not be higher. The ultimate cat and mouse game. Mueller is the cat (and a very good one) and Donald surely does not relish his new role as the mouse :lol: . For myself this has nothing at all to do with this childish conservative vs liberal B.S. Yes, I know, they are all liars and assholes but, it's relative. Donald is one of the most disgusting and arrogant specimens of the human race I have ever seen. I expect this to continue all of 2018 and it is wonderful to see Donald twisting in the wind while getting a dose of his own medicine.
By skinster
I don't deny Trump is awful but this story is just so old and boring now. There's plenty of real shit to call him out on, look at what he's doing domestically and abroad, the tax bill, ICE, Jerusalem, Iran, this Russiaphobia part deux is really stale right now and if you're concerned about a government controlling the Trumps, this state would be closer to the mark.
By jimjam
skinster wrote:I don't deny Trump is awful but this story is just so old and boring now. There's plenty of real shit to call him out on, look at what he's doing domestically and abroad, the tax bill, ICE, Jerusalem, Iran, this Russiaphobia part deux is really stale right now and if you're concerned about a government controlling the Trumps, this state would be closer to the mark.

I agree that there is much greater "real shit" to call Donald out on. However he would simply ignore the calling out and carry on with more "real shit". The good thing about Russia and Mueller is that it constitutes a clear and present danger to the man. He cannot control it and it has potential to destroy him or drive him (more) insane. He is obviously scared which is just what he deserves after fucking over people all of his life.

Netanyahu? One tough son of a bitch. What Isreal needs in, arguably, the toughest neighborhood on the planet. I would not, however, show him my back.

You are a bright person with an inquiring mind :) .
By 4cal
skinster wrote:I can't believe people are continuing to fall for this crap, really, it's 2018 now please stop. :lol:

The only ones falling for crap are Trump supporters.

Fact: The intelligence agencies of this country (that Trump doesn't trust) have found Russian interference in our elections
Fact: The Senate (that Trump doesn't trust) have found Russian interference in our elections
Fact: The FBI (that Trump doesn't trust) agrees
Fact: The Department of Justice (that Trump doesn't trust) has launched an investigation
Fact: The Attorney General (that Trump doesn't trust) had to recuse himself because of the lies he told about his close ties to Russia
Fact: The DAG (that Trump doesn't trust) found enough evidence to launch a special prosecutor to look into the matter
Fact: After which, numerous ties between Russia and the Trump campaign have been uncovered and admitted to.

Fact: Trump is feeling the heat; using an old salesman trick of continuously repeating a lie and hoping it sticks:

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-said-coll ... iew-764012

-------

There is plenty of reason to keep digging. And those who refuse to look at the data do so at their own peril. Trump just keeps on getting dirtier--another fact.
By 4cal
colliric wrote:https://www.thedailybeast.com/alex-jones-turns-on-steve-bannon-it-looks-like-he-has-organ-failure

Bannon is a fucken Jealous idiot. Trump got rid of him for being too far to the right-wing, now he's throwing a tantrum and getting cash from a book.

So Alex Jones is Trump's friend and closer friends with Roger Stone and you're not. Fuck off jealous idiot.

Congratulations on getting fired from Breitbart too idiot(we all know it's happening).

I remember a line from "Nixon"....Erlichman and the COS look at one another after Nixon fired one of their inner circle and just deadpanned...."You realize we're next, right?"

Will you say the same thing about Kushner, Conway, Spicer, etc...when they eventually roll on the sack of garbage in the oval?
Trump is obviously dirty and disgusting and all of that, but Russians didn't collude with Trump to have him win, I mean, Trump had no plans of winning anyway.

More:

jimjam wrote:Netanyahu? One tough son of a bitch. What Isreal needs in, arguably, the toughest neighborhood on the planet. I would not, however, show him my back.

:eh:
"tough neighborhood" is a racist trope that is annoyingly constantly repeated by dumb pundits and racist zionists. The fact is not that Israel is in a tough neighbourhood, it's that Israel is on another people's land.
By Ter
skinster wrote:"tough neighborhood" is a racist trope that is annoyingly constantly repeated by dumb pundits and racist zionists.

More insults and slogans.

skinster wrote: The fact is not that Israel is in a tough neighbourhood, it's that Israel is on another people's land.

That depends which side you take.
In the meantime they have been there for seventy years and it does not look like they are going anywhere.
By colliric
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.3737413

Lol... The now infamous before it's printing book is full of lies and "Fabricated" News.... Says Tony Blair.

Probably the only thing him and Donald Trump will ever agree on.

Will you say the same thing about Kushner, Conway, Spicer, etc...when they eventually roll on the sack of garbage in the oval

Tony Blair may not have a great record for telling the truth himself, but he looks on the brink of suing the publisher and blocking publication for the "totally fabricated" claim made about his relationship with the Trump Whitehouse in it.

Class action?
By 4cal
Ter wrote:More insults and slogans.

That depends which side you take.
In the meantime they have been there for seventy years and it does not look like they are going anywhere.

On someone else's land? Yeah...so is roughly 1/2 of the world's population...at least. Weakest argument ever.
By 4cal
colliric wrote:http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/tony-blair-rejects-claim-warned-trump-campaign-uk-spying-article-1.3737413

Lol... The now infamous before it's printing book is full of lies and "Fabricated" News.... Says Tony Blair.

Probably the only thing him and Donald Trump will ever agree on.

Tony Blair may not have a great record for telling the truth himself, but he looks on the brink of suing the publisher and blocking publication for the "totally fabricated" claim made about his relationship with the Trump Whitehouse in it.

Class action?

Strange how people supposedly know what is in a book...that has yet to be published.
By 4cal
jimjam wrote:I agree that there is much greater "real shit" to call Donald out on. However he would simply ignore the calling out and carry on with more "real shit". The good thing about Russia and Mueller is that it constitutes a clear and present danger to the man. He cannot control it and it has potential to destroy him or drive him (more) insane. He is obviously scared which is just what he deserves after fucking over people all of his life.

Netanyahu? One tough son of a bitch. What Isreal needs in, arguably, the toughest neighborhood on the planet. I would not, however, show him my back.

You are a bright person with an inquiring mind :) .

This is "real shit". Our political campaigns didn't employ computer hackers (aka criminals) before Trump showed up. Now, anyone fielding a campaign in 2020 must have some sort of offensive hacking capability in their repertoire.

Despite the literal trash that supports trump and their continued lies spewed here and elsewhere daily...our politics was not at this level before 2016.
4cal wrote:Strange how people supposedly know what is in a book...that has yet to be published.

Um no. The book's release was "brought forward" and free promo copies(+excerpts) were sent by the publisher to journalists and book critics to read.

So no, it's not strange. It's normal. It's part of the publisher's traditional sales push. Giving free copies to critics and journos saves on advertising costs and allows Critics to have their review ready as close to the first release day as possible.
By 4cal
colliric wrote:Um no. The book's release was "brought forward" and free promo copies(+excerpts) were sent by the publisher to journalists and book critics to read.

So no, it's not strange. It's normal. It's part of the publisher's traditional sales push. Giving free copies to critics and journos saves on advertising costs and allows Critics to have their review ready as close to the first release day as possible.

So you think Sarah Sanders read it? Really?
By jimjam
skinster wrote: :eh:
"tough neighborhood" is a racist trope that is annoyingly constantly repeated by dumb pundits and racist zionists. The fact is not that Israel is in a tough neighbourhood, it's that Israel is on another people's land.

I agree that I am a dumb pundit and a racist Zionist but ....... I was nice to my mother.

I stand corrected. Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Israel et al are really very nice places where everyone lives together in a spirit of harmony, peace and love :eek: . My hope is that, someday, I will be able to go on a hike in the hills of Afghanistan and have a nice little picnic. :)
Last edited by jimjam on 05 Jan 2018 18:28, edited 1 time in total.
Almost wish there was any 'collusion' to be found (just to wrap things up), but we all know that it's all about the clicks. It's just more self-destructive behaviour of the progressive left-liberal media-establishment. This has been going on since his election win, with entire 'news' shows dedicated to exclusively peddling the 'collusion' narrative, not to mention all the hit pieces about walking down chairs, icecream scoops, water bottles, dress shirts left on the floor, Koi fish assassinations, child abuse, small hands, etc.

Just an unending stream of carnival insanity.

Not so long ago., if a person was to be conside[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Seems like there's a lot of cursing of Ukraine's 1[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

We were once wild before wheat and other grains do[…]