Trump and Russiagate - Page 69 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Sivad
Igor Antunov wrote:Fake news has tripped over itself twice this week.

The fake news has tripped over itself a million times this week, if you're paying attention the fake news is constantly tripping over itself. The only difference this week is that it tripped on a story a lot of people were paying attention to. If it wasn't for mass colossal idiocy we wouldn't have fake news, fake politics, or a fake democracy. It's all fake all the time.
By Godstud
:roll: The only thing fake"about the "fake news" is the people calling it fake. :knife:

Find a rational argument, nimrods.
By Sivad
Godstud wrote::roll: The only thing fake"about the "fake news" is the people calling it fake. :knife:

Find a rational argument, nimrods.

So corporate news isn't fake? What are you even saying? You're seriously taking up for MSNBC, CNN, FOX, ABC, CBS, BBC ...? You honestly think these fuckers are shooting you straight? :lol:
By Godstud
I can tell the difference between reporting facts, and MSM spinning things. I'm sorry that some people seem to mistake "spin", and opinions, for "fake news".
By Sivad
Godstud wrote:I can tell the difference between reporting facts, and MSM spinning things. I'm sorry that some people seem to mistake "spin", and opinions, for "fake news".

If you could and most people could none of those outfits would be in business. It's all a very sad joke. I can't even watch that shit without retching, if it doesn't insult your intelligence then I have to question your intelligence.
Sivad wrote:If you could and most people could none of those outfits would be in business.
:lol: I never said that most people could. Obviously, given the amount of people around, there's going to be a great deal that can't do it.
By Sivad
The MSM doesn't just "spin", a lot of times it outright fabricates, and its lies are catastrophic. It's worse than interwebz bullshit, it strategically builds credibility over time to position itself for death blows. Corporate media is by far the most deviously twisted warp-o mind fuck ever devised by man.
By Godstud
When the MSM fabricates things, they get slapped. Denying this is just plain false. Fox and many other have had to print retractions when they print falsehoods. Fake news accusations are BULLSHIT.

Infowars, incidentally, is NOT news. Neither is O'Reilly Factor, Hannity, and others. Those are opinions that some wingnuts take as fact.
By Sivad
Godstud wrote:When the MSM fabricates things, they get slapped. Denying this is just plain false. Fox and many other have had to print retractions when they print falsehoods. Fake news accusations are BULLSHIT.

They get slapped? What the fuck are you talking about? When the MSM fabricates we end up in fucked up wars and massive economic calamities, but that's not even the half of it. The shit the MSM doesn't report, the omissions, the soft pedaling, allows massive systemic corruption. Fake news has got nothin on the weaponized news of the MSM. #weaponizednews
By Godstud
Sorry, @Sivad but at this point your're rambling into tin foil hat conspiracy theory.
By Godstud
Yeah, that's pretty much the way I feel about your whacko conspiracy theories! :moron:
By Godstud
Right. So far I am not convinced of your 'fake news' bullshit.
By 4cal
Sivad wrote:The MSM doesn't just "spin", a lot of times it outright fabricates, and its lies are catastrophic. It's worse than interwebz bullshit, it strategically builds credibility over time to position itself for death blows. Corporate media is by far the most deviously twisted warp-o mind fuck ever devised by man.

Examples of catastrophes caused by the MSM “fabricating” stories please.
By Hindsite
4cal wrote:Examples of catastrophes caused by the MSM “fabricating” stories please.

The most recent example was the fake news story that caused a catastrophic stock market drop. The Dow went down 350 points until an apology was given for the fake report.

ABC News apologizes for ‘serious error’ in Trump report and suspends Brian Ross for four weeks

People lost money thanks to Brian Ross moving the market with his false reporting. He’s been suspended, but will we see lawsuits against him and ABC on behalf of investors who lost money?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/art ... 4a07499233
By Sivad
4cal wrote:Examples of catastrophes caused by the MSM “fabricating” stories please.

'Fake News' And How The Washington Post Rewrote Its Story On Russian Hacking Of The Power Grid

Washington Post Disgracefully Promotes a McCarthyite Blacklist From a New, Hidden, and Very Shady Group

that time when Slate claimed that Trump had created a secret server with a Russian bank, all based on evidence that every other media outlet which looked at it were too embarrassed to get near? Or the time the Guardian was forced to retract its report by Ben Jacobs – which went viral – that casually asserted that WikiLeaks has a long relationship with the Kremlin? Or the time that Fortune retracted suggestions that RT had hacked into and taken over C-SPAN’s network? And then there’s the huge market that was created – led by leading Democrats – that blindly ingested every conspiratorial, unhinged claim about Russia churned out by an army of crazed conspiracists such as Louise Mensch and Claude “TrueFactsStated” Taylor?
https://theintercept.com/2017/09/28/yet ... sible-yet/

CNN Journalists Resign: Latest Example of Media Recklessness on the Russia Threat
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Marjorie Taylor Greene is your woman. She hates s[…]

Re: Why do Americans automatically side with Ukra[…]

Gaza is not under Israeli occupation. Telling […]

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]