Trump and Russiagate - Page 68 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Sivad wrote:There's still not one single shred of evidence of a "Russian intrusion" so what in the hell are you talking about?

the Trump University mind set .............. don't give it another thought, Hannity is waiting for you. :|
By colliric
Lol. All the MSM has egg on it's face. Another Trump Victory!

The German Bank informed Trump's Lawyers there was no such legal demand from Mueller. It was only a rumour.

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/05/trump-l ... cords.html

Fucken idiots don't remember what "anonymous source" means and how to report about it properly anymore.

Put it in the title of your damn reports.....

FAKE NEWS MORONS!
By Hong Wu
CNN is fake news :D

Three more FBI agents have been accused of anti-Trump text messages although no word if anything had been done to them.

Crazy idea, what if this whole thing was to draw out biased FBI agents? At least one has gotten in trouble so far.
By Sivad
Hong Wu wrote:CNN is fake news

Think of all the pod people out there watching their fake news about a fake intrusion into their fake democracy. The farce is too retarded to fool any sentient person so I'm forced to conclude that most people aren't really people, they're vacant p-zombies that only seem to be actual persons. And since most people are nothing more than programmable meat, politics is in all probability ultimately futile and meaningless. For those of us trapped in this bad joke amongst the pod people I have no advice. Get fucked up, seek transpersonal liberation, patiently await the technological singularity, it doesn't really matter because everything is impossibly stupid and it's really all just a matter of killing time until time kills you.
By Hong Wu
Sivad wrote:Think of all the pod people out there watching their fake news about a fake intrusion into their fake democracy. The farce is too retarded to fool any sentient person so I'm forced to conclude that most people aren't really people, they're vacant p-zombies that only seem to be actual persons. And since most people are nothing more than programmable meat, politics is in all probability ultimately futile and meaningless. For those of us trapped in this bad joke amongst the pod people I have no advice. Get fucked up, seek transpersonal liberation, patiently await the technological singularity, it doesn't really matter because everything is impossibly stupid and it's really all just a matter of killing time until time kills you.

Well, that was both funny and depressing.

I think that most people are into politics because having a certain kind of brand lets them say things about themselves. They don't really know or care what is going on. This is actually fine in a way because if the average Joe and Julie actually had responsibility the things they discuss they'd almost surely mess everything up. But they sure like to act like they have a say in these things.

Trump: Impeachment any day now says increasingly nervous man for the twelfth time this year.
Last edited by Hong Wu on 06 Dec 2017 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
By Sivad
Hong Wu wrote:I think that most people are into politics because having a certain kind of brand lets them say things about themselves. They don't really know or care what is going on.

Militant partisanism and mindless adherence to trend and culture are dead giveaways for p-zombism. They don't really know or care because there's nobody home in there.

This is actually fine in a way because if the average Joe and July actually had responsibility the things they discusses they'd almost surely mess everything up.

Their preposterous incompetence does actually determine the order of things. Unless it really is a p-zombie world stupidity is painful, it's just that the stupid are too stupid to correctly attribute the pain to its actual cause.
By Hong Wu
Sivad wrote:Militant partisanism and mindless adherence to trend and culture are dead giveaways for p-zombism. They don't really know or care because there's nobody home in there.

Their preposterous incompetence does actually determine the order of things. Unless it really is a p-zombie world stupidity is painful, it's just that the stupid are too stupid to correctly attribute the pain to its actual cause.

They can't do this kind of thing because they are arrogant. Ultimately I think they are arrogant because they are afraid. Calling them zombies may be topical but it's not really helpful.
By Sivad
Hong Wu wrote:Ultimately I think they are arrogant because they are afraid.

You're giving them too much credit, they're just wallbonking NPCs. Have you heard of the simulation hypothesis? It would explain a lot.

Calling them zombies may be topical but it's not really helpful.

It can't hurt, they're obviously impervious to pain and immune to ridicule, they're beyond reason too. If they are real people their militant dedication to bullshit and ignorance is beyond me and it's clear that nothing I say or do can put a dent in their fucked mentality.
By Hong Wu
Sivad wrote:You're giving them too much credit, they're just wallbonking NPCs. Have you heard of the simulation hypothesis? It would explain a lot.

It can't hurt, they're obviously impervious to pain and immune to ridicule, they're beyond reason too. If they are real people their militant dedication to bullshit and ignorance is beyond me and it's clear that nothing I say or do can put a dent in their fucked mentality.

I find most of the sheeple to be of normal intelligence within the highly limited confines of their imaginary turfs. So, I don't believe in the simulation hypothesis or its variants. I think they set out their turf and get very scared to ever leave it. If you try arguing from how you think they understand things and not how you understand things, which is admittedly usually an act of semantics, I think this becomes sort of apparent because they will take your semantics with complete seriousness so long as it's their semantics. Maybe that's hard to explain but it's basically how I argue with people.

For example, I had an argument with some guy who avoided having to say that Trump is a good President by using the "Presidents don't effect the economy" line. I didn't argue the point with him, instead I let him have it and said to him, "yeah but people think they do" and holy shit did he start going in circles.

It's kind of like this neighbor I had as a kid, the neighbor installed a sonic collar on the dog and buried things in the ground that would play a sound if the dog went outside the barrier. So I'd walk past and the dog would run in circles on the open lawn barking at me. I'm not sure this is more flattering than your zombie analogy but I try not to confuse an unwillingness to cross a line with a lack of an ability to cross a line, there's a subtle difference there I think.
By jimjam
Nice circle jerk kids ^ ........... now go home, your mothers are calling you :lol: .
Igor Antunov wrote:Lol more epic fake news. Deutsche bank just confirmed the subpoena on trump never happened. Story vanished from CNN front page. :lol:

It is striking how much credibility the MSM has lost over its disinformation campaigns.

colliric wrote:Lol. All the MSM has egg on it's face. Another Trump Victory!

They've lost their marbles.
By 4cal
Hong Wu wrote:I find most of the sheeple to be of normal intelligence within the highly limited confines of their imaginary turfs. So, I don't believe in the simulation hypothesis or its variants. I think they set out their turf and get very scared to ever leave it. If you try arguing from how you think they understand things and not how you understand things, which is admittedly usually an act of semantics, I think this becomes sort of apparent because they will take your semantics with complete seriousness so long as it's their semantics. Maybe that's hard to explain but it's basically how I argue with people.

For example, I had an argument with some guy who avoided having to say that Trump is a good President by using the "Presidents don't effect the economy" line. I didn't argue the point with him, instead I let him have it and said to him, "yeah but people think they do" and holy shit did he start going in circles.

It's kind of like this neighbor I had as a kid, the neighbor installed a sonic collar on the dog and buried things in the ground that would play a sound if the dog went outside the barrier. So I'd walk past and the dog would run in circles on the open lawn barking at me. I'm not sure this is more flattering than your zombie analogy but I try not to confuse an unwillingness to cross a line with a lack of an ability to cross a line, there's a subtle difference there I think.

I'm pretty sure the dog was the one playing you.
By 4cal
jimjam wrote:the Trump University mind set .............. don't give it another thought, Hannity is waiting for you. :|

At this point the Trumpians are just providing comic relief. Can't wait until 2020 or 2024 when he is out of office and we can be serious once more.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/u[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]