Trump and Russiagate - Page 99 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:While you may not remember, I graduated with a degree in business with a 4.0 GPA and summa cum laude honors. The problem with the regulatory state is that it impedes the velocity of money, which acts as a massive hidden tax on the economy. Trump is changing that regulatory framework, and as the velocity of money accelerates so does GDP. In other words, the tax cuts will pay for themselves. These things go hand in hand. That's why Bush wasn't as successful with it, because the Bush family is for big business and creating regulatory barriers to entry for small business. Wipe that stuff off the books, and you get a roaring economy.

While you may not remember, I graduated with a degree in business with a 2.0 GPA and no honors whatsoever and 2+2 has never equaled 5.

blackjack21 wrote:Right. I have a $300k position in my company I can't just sell, as they are stock options. So naturally, I'm thrilled with what Trump is doing.

I'm sure the unemployed coal miners are likewise thrilled for you.
By jimjam
Beren wrote:I wonder if he's really that good and could do the same in any other developed country or the USA is just really fucked up.

Hard to say. Most likely yes because human nature is fairly predictable amongst all humans. Like the expert con artist he is, he summed up America as a whole, identified the weak areas in it's "personality" and worked them to his advantage. I was born in NYC and lived there for 26 years and his type is quite common there. He is the best circus ringmaster I have seen.

Did you know that he keeps or has kept a book of speeches near his bed made by another of history's great charlatans, Adolf Hitler. JFK also made a study of Hitler.
By Patrickov
jimjam wrote:Did you know that he keeps or has kept a book of speeches near his bed made by another of history's great charlatans, Adolf Hitler. JFK also made a study of Hitler.

This Hitler card is a bit deeper than I usually see, although your claim should be with some evidence.

Considering how JFK ended up, are you suggesting something similar would happen to Trump?
By Beren
Patrickov wrote:Considering how JFK ended up, are you suggesting something similar would happen to Trump?

And what would Trump be assassinated for? Being a large-type asshole?
By jimjam
Patrickov wrote:This Hitler card is a bit deeper than I usually see, although your claim should be with some evidence.

Considering how JFK ended up, are you suggesting something similar would happen to Trump?

I have no evidence in hand. I suggest Google where everything under the sun rests.

I would never suggest a state ordered murder of a president. If I am suggesting anything it is that both Donald and JFK recognized that Hitler's style worked ............... for the worse and, hopefully, they want to make his techniques work for the better. Time will tell if absolute power corrupts absolutely.
By Patrickov
jimjam wrote:If I am suggesting anything it is that both Donald and JFK recognized that Hitler's style worked ............... for the worse and, hopefully, they want to make his techniques work for the better.

Time will tell if absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Hitler is a renowned mind controller yes. No doubt most leaders actually excel or wanna excel such a skill, yes. But I still have to say that doesn't necessarily mean they can have absolute power, because there are always people who know better.

Whether absolute power occurs depends on how the state in concern is capable to check and balance this out. The United States, one way or another, is good at this, so I have no worries.

For absolute power corruption cases, Putin and Xi Jinping will provide much quicker proof. To a lesser extent, Erdogan. Also Saddam Hussein, Muammar Gaddafi, Mugabe and their kind.
Hong Wu wrote:The Jill Stein thing has been great for Trump. It drives home the point of how it's normal for a Presidential candidate to have some contact with large foreign countries, at the same time not even the most hardened shills want to claim she's a Russian agent.

It's a sign of how corporate Democrats(and some Corporate Republicans) have turned into raving lunatics attacking anything further left and further right than they are with the Russian smear campaign. Including Wikileaks and whatnot.

Stein was also strongly more opposed to Hillary and specifically stated Trump was the better of the two options. Remember that? Corporate Democrats won't let that one down.

Even Bernie Sanders is a target of Corporate Democrats too and has been ever since he dared run.
By Sivad
skinster wrote:Former CIA Director Admits to US Foreign Meddling, Laughs About It

I hear this point being made a lot and it's a good one, but the real kicker is the US establishment has meddled with the US electoral process to the point of completely undermining US democracy. Whatever Russia did or didn't do in the last election, it pales in comparison to the thousand and one ways the US establishment has rigged and manipulated the process. If election meddling is such an outrageous crime then the entire US establishment belongs in prison.
By Hindsite
Sivad wrote:I hear this point being made a lot and it's a good one, but the real kicker is the US establishment has meddled with the US electoral process to the point of completely undermining US democracy. Whatever Russia did or didn't do in the last election, it pales in comparison to the thousand and one ways the US establishment has rigged and manipulated the process. If election meddling is such an outrageous crime then the entire US establishment belongs in prison.

According to the liberal media, it is okay for the Democrats to rig an election because they are not Russian. That is basically what one MSNBC political pundit said.
"Essentially, I think I believe that I heard some guy, who is leader of the Satanic liberal media, on MSNBC, imply he's a Democrat, and imply that he knows Democrats rig elections. I know it in my feelings that I saw this on TV at some point, I think.

-Signed, King of the Hollow Earth people, Lord of Shangri-la, Connoisseur of Fart Smells, and so on"
By Hindsite
Bulaba Jones wrote:"Essentially, I think I believe that I heard some guy, who is leader of the Satanic liberal media, on MSNBC, imply he's a Democrat, and imply that he knows Democrats rig elections. I know it in my feelings that I saw this on TV at some point, I think.

-Signed, King of the Hollow Earth people, Lord of Shangri-la, Connoisseur of Fart Smells, and so on"

This so-called guy was a woman. I was not raised in California, so to me a guy refers to a man, not a woman.
HalleluYah.
By Hong Wu
Is it just me or did muh Russia disappear after this gun thing came out? Could it be they're glad for the reprieve? I was seriously starting to think this will still be a thing in ten years.
By jimjam
In pursuing his investigation into Russian tampering, Mr. Mueller appears to be doing something more: restoring the regulatory teeth to ensure that those engaging in American politics are doing what they publicly claim they are. If Mr. Mueller extends this effort to foreign policy, Mr. Kushner may be in real trouble.
By jimjam
John Dean

@JohnWDean
Mueller is throwing everything he can against Manafort, including Gates who can nail him. Increasingly it appears Manafort is the link to Russian collusion. If Gates can testify that Manafort was acting with Trump’s blessings, it’s the end of his presidency. That’s substantial.

22:02 - 24 Feb 201
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:John Dean

@JohnWDean
Mueller is throwing everything he can against Manafort, including Gates who can nail him. Increasingly it appears Manafort is the link to Russian collusion. If Gates can testify that Manafort was acting with Trump’s blessings, it’s the end of his presidency. That’s substantial.

22:02 - 24 Feb 201

Paul Manafort pleads not guilty to charges filed after Gates plea deal
by CHARLIE GILE and TRACY CONNOR
FEB 28, 2018

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pa ... ea-n851936

Paul Manafort pleads not guilty to new charges

By Katelyn Polantz and David Shortell, CNN
Updated 3:21 PM ET, Wed February 28, 2018

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/28/politics ... index.html

Still no Trump/Russian collusion.
colliric wrote:It's a sign of how corporate Democrats(and some Corporate Republicans) have turned into raving lunatics attacking anything further left and further right than they are with the Russian smear campaign. Including Wikileaks and whatnot.

For people claiming everyone is racist and xenophobic, they certainly are Russophobic.

colliric wrote:Even Bernie Sanders is a target of Corporate Democrats too and has been ever since he dared run.

I think they bought his silence. I think communism is perhaps the dumbest political ideology ever invented, but I almost feel sorry for them that they are so easily betrayed.

Hong Wu wrote:Is it just me or did muh Russia disappear after this gun thing came out?

It's more or less government-funded and left-wing funded propaganda purporting to be news. I think the most grotesque and transparent episode I ever saw was the Japanese tsunami, where reporters were standing on top of 20k dead bodies from the tsunami to tell the story of 14 firefighers that died addressing an explosion at the Fukushimi nuclear reactor in the aftermath.

I would wager that someone or some people who think a lot like me, but who are much wealthier and more powerful are contesting virtually everything the establishment does now. In the Florida shooting, it is now clear that the government fucked up at every level. It's also clear that the school district and law enforcement were more or less paid off by the Obama administration to NOT arrest dangerous people to stop the path of "school-to-prison." So they decided to take a respite on the Trump Russia bullshit to shower us with anti-gun propaganda for weeks. Now that it is clear that the government is culpable from the White House under Obama to the FBI, Sheriff's office, school district, and chicken shit deputies, I'm sure they will be getting back to the Russian bullshit.

jimjam wrote:In pursuing his investigation into Russian tampering, Mr. Mueller appears to be doing something more: restoring the regulatory teeth to ensure that those engaging in American politics are doing what they publicly claim they are.

Where under the statute does he have the authority to do this?

jimjam wrote:Mueller is throwing everything he can against Manafort, including Gates who can nail him. Increasingly it appears Manafort is the link to Russian collusion. If Gates can testify that Manafort was acting with Trump’s blessings, it’s the end of his presidency. That’s substantial.

It's implausible, because almost all of the charges Mueller has filed so far involve people telling lies. People who are not credible generally don't impress others with their stories. Manafort is a tax cheat and has a very big financial reason for fighting Mueller--that, and he will go to jail for the rest of his life if he loses. So there's no reason for him to cooperate at all.

Hindsite wrote:Still no Trump/Russian collusion.

There is Hillary UK collusion and Hillary Russia collusion. It doesn't matter, because it is not criminal. Even if they prove Trump Russia collusion, it still doesn't matter. All that they can do is hope Trump commits a process crime during their investigation. That's what they are after. That's why Mueller would try to go after the president's family, etc.

It's starting to look like Jeff Sessions may be colluding with the Democrats.
By ArtAllm
blackjack21 wrote:There is Hillary UK collusion and Hillary Russia collusion. It doesn't matter, because it is not criminal.

What about Israel collusion?
Any American and any western politician has to kiss the ass of Zionists if he wants to survive politically, he has to neglect the interests of their own people to make happy the Zionists.

But this OK. Nobody is talking about all these powerful dual citizens in leading positions who are meddling in western countries.

If Russia had any influence on the USA, nobody would dare to talk about it, because they would control the MSM, too!
Art Allm wrote:What about Israel collusion?
Any American and any western politician has to kiss the ass of Zionists if he wants to survive politically, he has to neglect the interests of their own people to make happy the Zionists.

But this OK. Nobody is talking about all these powerful dual citizens in leading positions who are meddling in western countries.

This is why I find the whole thing puzzling. People say things like, "Russia is an enemy state." Well, Congress can declare war on Russia and make it so, but they don't. Otherwise, legally, Russia is not an enemy state for the purposes of war. The president can determine the rest. Ultimately, foreign policy rests with the president. We have normal diplomatic relations with Russia. Maybe we shouldn't, but we do.

Why are they so obsessed with Russia?
► Show Spoiler

Speaking of Russia, it seems like Vladimir has been hitting the sauce: Putin boasts Russia has developed an intercontinental nuclear missile that can’t be stopped or shot down by any country’s defence system. Mach 20? :eek: We'd be impressed if they were consistent with anything at Mach 5. :smokin: Sometimes, people say the wackiest things. :eh:
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

The far left does not want another October 7. No […]

Were the guys in the video supporting or opposing […]

Watch what happens if you fly into Singapore with […]

Chimps are about six times stronger than the aver[…]