Trump and Russiagate - Page 102 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
So there's still no evidence that Russia "hacked" or "meddled" in the elections, I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you. :lol:

jimjam wrote:As Russia’s virtual war against the United States continues unabated

:D
By Sivad
jimjam wrote:A Republican congress investigating a Republican president :lol: ? As soon as this farce was announced I predicted the outcome. The overriding goal .....the only goal .... was to protect power. Anyone who thought otherwise was naïve or not very intelligent or, more likely, both.

Yeah but every faction and player involved in this wrangle have ulterior motives. The deep state wants to make Russia the new post 'war on terror' threat for obvious reasons, the establishment politico-media complex wants an excuse to shut out its critics by censoring alternative media, the dems want an excuse for losing and way to hamstring the opposition. The whole thing is nothing more than a bunch of competing interests all trying to protect their power and advance their agendas with manufactured bullshit. Anyone who thought otherwise was naïve or not very intelligent or, more likely, both.
By jimjam
Sivad wrote: The whole thing is nothing more than a bunch of competing interests all trying to protect their power and advance their agendas with manufactured bullshit.

yes
By jimjam
Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina said that the evidence gathered by the committee clearly showed Russia's disdain for Trump's rival, Hillary Clinton, and was "motivated in whole or in part by a desire to harm her candidacy or undermine her Presidency had she prevailed."

And ..... in the birds of a feather flock together department this on Donald's former campaign manager:

Paul Manafort, the former Trump campaign chairman, runs a significant risk of spending the rest of his life in prison and the evidence against him by special counsel Robert Mueller’s office seems strong, a federal judge declared in an order made public on Tuesday.
The nothingburger noose. When your noose is tightening around nothing it's still nothing. I'm waiting for more fabricated documents. That golden shower story was at least comedic and entertaining.
skinster wrote:So there's still no evidence that Russia "hacked" or "meddled" in the elections, I am shocked! Shocked, I tell you. :lol: :D

Weeeeell it's just being reported that a different kind of Russian hacking has advanced to a dangerous situation. I warned those Hindsite followers this would happen:

Russian hackers have found their way in your infrastructure, eg hydro and nuclear power plants. The feds have known this for what while, but didn't say anything while the Russians where arsing about in the administrative end of things. But it's been announced because they've now moved into place to shut off these plants. And worse.

If they can do this in the US they can do it anywhere, including the UK
You have the option of not believing it and ignorIng it and hoping no one investigates a dime in amending the situation.
By jimjam
Mueller is getting closer to the "endgame" which includes the possible cooperation of Manafort via a plea deal. In the end, Mueller needs the evidence to prove that Trump allowed his "branded" properties to be used as "washing machines", i.e. for money laundering of Russian oligarch ill-earned monies running to the hundreds of millions of dollars. The Trump Organization clearly borrowed vast sums from the Russians after American banks turned off the spigot, and enabling the Russians to launder their money most likely benefitted Trump via less onerous borrowing terms. Of course, the Russians "cultivated" Trump as well and undoubtedly had what is called "Kompromat" on him. The question remains whether Trump will "blow it up" by firing Mueller. We shall see.

Always, ALWAYS follow the money. It is the most eloquent of witnesses. Especially when investigating an organization like Trump's with so many shadowy dealings with shadowing figures.

You can't dream up a better cat and mouse game than this :eek: .
By skinster
Stormsmith wrote:You have the option of not believing it and ignorIng it and hoping no one investigates a dime in amending the situation.

What situation?
By jimjam
Stormsmith wrote:Russian hackers have found their way in your infrastructure, eg hydro and nuclear power plants. The feds have known this for what while, but didn't say anything while the Russians where arsing about in the administrative end of things. But it's been announced because they've now moved into place to shut off these plants. And worse.

If they can do this in the US they can do it anywhere, including the UK

According to a Department of Homeland Security report issued on Thursday, Russian hackers made their way to machines with access to critical control systems at power plants that were not identified. The hackers never went so far as to sabotage or shut down the computer systems that guide the operations of the plants.

Still, new computer screenshots released by the Department of Homeland Security on Thursday made clear that Russian state hackers had the foothold they would have needed to manipulate or shut down power plants.
By Sivad
jimjam wrote:According to a Department of Homeland Security

:lol: Remember the time DHS claimed the Russians hacked the voter systems and it turned out to be complete bullshit? Considering the source, this one is also probably bullshit.

But let's say they do turn up some evidence, we know for a fact that the US government runs red cells that could easily frame the Russians for this kind of stuff. The establishment has zero credibility in the eyes of astute observers, it routinely lies and fabricates and it clearly has it in for Russia.
By jimjam
Sivad wrote:Remember the time DHS claimed the Russians hacked the voter systems and it turned out to be complete bullshit? Considering the source, this one is also probably bullshit.

Definitely ..... I'll take Hannity any day :lol: .

Sivad wrote: The establishment has zero credibility in the eyes of astute observers, it routinely lies and fabricates and it clearly has it in for Russia.

Well, unlike you, I am definitely not an astute observer. I'm just another stiff with a laptop shouting into the void. From now on it's for me that Vladimir is a nice man who wants to be America's friend ..... his video show of nuclear warheads raining down on Florida certainly was a mock up prepared by the deep state and publicized by the failing New York Times :lol:

Look bud, of course the government lies to us constantly. The guy in charge is setting the tone as the Serial Liar In Chief. It is up to us "losers" to separate the wheat from the chaff. And there is wheat out there. Now, in your role as The Astute Guy, talk to me about how the recent tax cut is a wonderful deal for the middle class ..... beyond the $1.15 @ week range that expires in 2020 that is.
jimjam wrote:Mueller is getting closer to the "endgame" which includes the possible cooperation of Manafort via a plea deal. In the end, Mueller needs the evidence to prove that Trump allowed his "branded" properties to be used as "washing machines", i.e. for money laundering of Russian oligarch ill-earned monies running to the hundreds of millions of dollars.

"Branded" means nothing. They just license Trump's name. If they are washing funds through a Trump-branded property, they are the ones in trouble. Not Trump.

jimjam wrote:The Trump Organization clearly borrowed vast sums from the Russians after American banks turned off the spigot, and enabling the Russians to launder their money most likely benefitted Trump via less onerous borrowing terms.

Borrowing money isn't a crime.

jimjam wrote:Of course, the Russians "cultivated" Trump as well and undoubtedly had what is called "Kompromat" on him. The question remains whether Trump will "blow it up" by firing Mueller. We shall see.

The "kompromat" story was a bunch of Russian comedians who pranked Adam Schiff-for-brains. Sessions has fired McCabe on the recommendation of the IR and their personnel division. So Sessions is clean in firing McCabe. More Peter Strzok and Lisa Page texts have been revealed, and they still haven't been fired--which means they are cooperating with the IG. Mueller may have improperly forced Flynn into a plea deal by failing to disclose exculpatory information, which may be a crime. It's not clear if Mueller has provided that information to the court yet, but it sounds like he hasn't. Rosenstein is clearly guilty of hiding the fact that Strzok and one of the FISA judges were buddies. Things aren't going so well in deep state land.

jimjam wrote:Always, ALWAYS follow the money. It is the most eloquent of witnesses.

Hillary and DNC->Coie Perkins->Fusion GPS->Christopher Steele->Russians (some of whom were subsequently murdered).
By skinster
Margaret Kimberley wrote:#CambridgeAnalytica used facebook to manipulate voters. Had data from 50 million users. Owner Robert Mercer also organized millions of dollars in contributions to Trump campaign in the final weeks. This and vote theft put Trump in the white house. Russian bots? LOL!
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]