Trump and Russiagate - Page 200 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By redcarpet
He certainly committed tax fraud in the 1980s. There was one filing where his tax attorney said under oath "That's not my signature!".
Hindsite wrote:I said from the beginning that tax evasion was more likely than Russian collusion. I even thought that was what Mueller was going after when he got the IRS expert on his team. Apparently, Mueller decided to go down a bunch of other rabbit holes to make more money for himself and his team off the American taxpayers.

And everyone should know by now that nothing President Trump may or may not have done, or allowed to be done or not done regarding tax evasion and all the other things the wealthy regularly do that is offensive to protect their wealth, does not rise to the level of ''High Crimes and Misdemeanors'', Impeachable offenses. The people who will vote for Trump in 2020 do not care about these matters, and the people who hate him are basically impotent.
By jimjam
“I’m not for impeachment,” Pelosi, the top US Democrat, said in a Washington Post interview published on Monday.

“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,” she said. “He’s just not worth it.”

:lol: Boy does she ever know how to bust Comrade Donald's testicles :lol:
By jimjam
The New York attorney general’s office late on Monday issued subpoenas to Deutsche Bank and Investors Bank for records relating to the financing of four major Trump Organization projects and a failed effort to buy the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League in 2014, according to a person briefed on the subpoenas.

On the night the attorney general, Letitia James, was elected in November, she said, “I will be shining a bright light into every dark corner of his real estate dealings, and every dealing, demanding truthfulness at every turn.” The next month, before taking office, she told NBC that “we will use every area of the law to investigate President Trump and his business transactions and that of his family.”

Looks like Don who has been cheating people and fucking them and insulting them will be reaping what he has sowed all of his life. Just for Hindsite I include a biblical hint of what is in store for Donald: "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap."
jimjam wrote:“I’m not for impeachment,” Pelosi, the top US Democrat, said in a Washington Post interview published on Monday.

“Impeachment is so divisive to the country that unless there’s something so compelling and overwhelming and bipartisan, I don’t think we should go down that path, because it divides the country,” she said. “He’s just not worth it.”

:lol: Boy does she ever know how to bust Comrade Donald's testicles :lol:

Wisely done. Speaker Pelosi will never be charged with being a 'Trey Gowdy', rushing about trying to harass the president. Much better to bide her time, wait for Mueller to submit his report and then perhaps the Republicans will "Nixon" him. Charge him if that works. Cheaper and way less messy.
jimjam wrote:On the night the attorney general, Letitia James, was elected in November, she said, “I will be shining a bright light into every dark corner of his real estate dealings, and every dealing, demanding truthfulness at every turn.”

Without an affadavit of probable cause, that sounds like harassment. Everyone has a right to be secure in their papers and affects against unreasonable search and seizure.

Stormsmith wrote:Speaker Pelosi will never be charged with being a 'Trey Gowdy', rushing about trying to harass the president.

People get charged with anything and everything in Washington. Pelosi has other people harassing the president on her behalf so she doesn't have to.

Stormsmith wrote:Charge him if that works. Cheaper and way less messy.

They can't charge a sitting president under federal law. He's the chief law enforcement officer. That would be insubordination. Arguably, a state could charge him under state law, but it's debatable whether they could prosecute him while in office.
I don't understand why people keep writing in this thread. It is proven millions of times that Russian collusion things doesn't even exist.

No one is indicted from Russian collusion.

US courts have a politics problem. In a country where rule of law is valid, people like Mueller could find himself in jail for plotting a coup attempt against elected president.

The whole Russian collusion investigation is a coup attempt with abuse of legislative and judicial branches. Donald Trump is a victim of coup attempt and black propaganda.
By jimjam
Istanbuller wrote: It is proven millions of times that Russian collusion things doesn't even exist.

please list at least one of the millions.

and

I think "things don't even exist" works better than "things doesn't even exist".
It is up to you to show up evidence of Russian collusion. For more than two years, Mueller himself cannot show anything.

It is more likely that he will end up behind bars.

Trump already clinched 2020 thanks to Dems stupid impeachment talks and illegal acts.
By Hindsite
Another Federal Judge has stated that the Manafort case had nothing to do with Russian collusion PERIOD.
With two Federal Judges saying basically the same thing, we can conclude that there is no evidence of Russian collusion.
By Godstud
Right, and nothing else matter to dumbasses except collusion. That they are huge fucking criminals simply doesn't matter a bit does it? That Trump ans his associates are all criminals doesn't matter, does it?That this investigation has ended up with multiple indictments doesn't matter either, I suppose.

Fuck. Trumpanzees sure are fucking stupid.
Godstud wrote:Right, and nothing else matter to dumbasses except collusion. That they are huge fucking criminals simply doesn't matter a bit does it? That Trump ans his associates are all criminals doesn't matter, does it?That this investigation has ended up with multiple indictments doesn't matter either, I suppose.

Here's were I stand on this issue, and this doesn't mean I necessarily like it. I sensed from the beginning there was no ''Russia/Trump Collusion'', that it was a setup, because of factors relating to the Ukrainians and the Russian Oligarchy. If anything, Trump is probably an adversary of Russia and the whole Eurasian SCO Bloc, especially China and Iran besides Russia. It doesn't have to be that way, but still... Geopolitics doesn't change overnight.

But Russia is the one that got the public black eye, not President Trump, as I suspect this diversion was meant to do by the persons who set that operation into motion.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:Right, and nothing else matter to dumbasses except collusion. That they are huge fucking criminals simply doesn't matter a bit does it? That Trump ans his associates are all criminals doesn't matter, does it?That this investigation has ended up with multiple indictments doesn't matter either, I suppose.

I am all for law and order and convicting criminals of their crimes; however, the original idea of the Mueller investigation was to find Russian collusion with Trump and his campaign to win the 2016 election. That has been all the talk of the Democrats and their left-wing media for about two years. The Judges rightly pointed out that there has been no evidence of Russian collusion presented to the courts.
HalleluYah
By jimjam
Istanbuller wrote:It is proven millions of times that Russian collusion things doesn't even exist.
Istanbuller wrote:It is up to you to show up evidence of Russian collusion.

No ….. No ……. please. All I ask is a simple list of just one million of the times that you have seen that prove that Donald is as pure as the fresh driven snow :lol: Russia wise.

ps. I will repeat my opinion one more time that Russian collusion obviously was a part of Comrade Donald's win but that it will not stick to the Teflon Don. Donald has had much experience running a crime family/operation for many years and Crime Family 101 clearly teaches that one or more layers of Manafort like dupes must always insulate the Big Guy from the actual crime. I am confident that Comrade Donald will be fucked by one or more of the many other crimes he and his crime family have been engaged in down through the years. Tax evasion for sure.

UM ….. HalleluYah
@Hindsite

What the judge said today was
“The ‘no collusion’ refrain that runs through the entire defense memorandum is unrelated to matters at hand,” she said. “The ‘no collusion’ mantra is simply a non sequitur.”

A non sequitur is a statement or conclusion that doesn't follow the previous premises or statements

2. she added:
“The ‘no collusion’ mantra is also not accurate, because the investigation is still ongoing.”

And it is still on going. Not publishing is not proof of an absence of evidence.

@jimjam
I will repeat my opinion one more time that Russian collusion obviously was a part of Comrade Donald's win but that it will not stick to the Teflon Don. Donald has had much experience running a crime family/operation for many years and Crime Family 101 clearly teaches that one or more layers of Manafort like dupes must always insulate the Big Guy from the actual crime. I am confident that Comrade Donald will be fucked by one or more of the many other crimes he and his crime family have been engaged in down through the years. Tax evasion for sure.

Tax evasion for sure. Likely too is money laundering. With something like 17 investigations, he'll do time. And, New York state, Manhatten, and the Attorney General for New York can indict him at any time with crimes that cannot be pardoned. Considering how quickly NY took action against Manafort, I think President Trump might not sleep well tonight.
By Hindsite
Stormsmith wrote:@Hindsite

What the judge said today was
A non sequitur is a statement or conclusion that doesn't follow the previous premises or statements

2. she added:
And it is still on going. Not publishing is not proof of an absence of evidence.

However, it is proof that no evidence of Russian collusion was presented in her court or the other Judge's court.
By Godstud
It's not proof of fucking anything, since the investigation is ONGOING. Look up the word, ONGOING.
@Hindsite

There was no evidence that December 25 will fall on a Wednesday this year, so Christmas has been cancelled. Got it?
By jimjam
Stormsmith wrote:@Hindsite

There was no evidence that December 25 will fall on a Wednesday this year, so Christmas has been cancelled. Got it?

Not only the Christmas thing but evidence of Russian collusion has yet to be announced by the National Weather Service OR by Donald's Chief Suck Up, Sean Hannity :eek:

I do find it interesting to watch how brains of The Conned function. I spent 26 years living in Comrade Donald's home town of NYC and am well familiar with cons in general and his con style in particular and a common thread that runs through the brains of The Conned is total denial of any possibility of their being conned.
By Hong Wu
Is the absence of evidence evidence of absence?

A lack of any Russian collusion evidence re: Manafort, whom Mueller appears to be done with, suggests that any and all supposed Russian connections based upon Manafort were incorrect, right? Or maybe Manafort will be charged with more stuff later that is unrelated to everything he was already charged for?
Israel-Palestinian War 2023

I have never been wacko at anything. I never thou[…]

I think a Palestinian state has to be demilitariz[…]

no , i am not gonna do it. her grandfather was a[…]

did you know it ? shocking information , any comme[…]