Trump and Russiagate - Page 194 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
The empty vessel makes the loudest sound.
By Hindsite
Beren wrote:Just because you quote Einstein (although I don't find that one), or have his portrait as your profile picture, you're not Einstein. ;)

Atheist have attempted to remove that quote from the records because they don't like it.
By Godstud
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows that intelligence is not based on belief in God, or not. It's separate. Your claim is fucking stupid!! :lol:
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone knows that intelligence is not based on belief in God, or not. It's separate. Your claim is fucking stupid!! :lol:

What claim did I make that makes you so upset?
Godstud wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Not to mention, the guy's ignorance is beyond belief. Einstein is famous for believing in the "Spinoza's god" which is the "atheist god" as Spinoza's god refers to nature lol. The church ex-communicated Spinoza for all of this... and in fact, in his time, Spinoza was condemned with some people equating "Spinozism" as atheism. Basically, Spinoza's god is nature and is the closest thing to a metaphor for a closeted atheist in a time where not being religious was surely dangerous.

Top tip @Hindsite... if you actually want to use a quote of smart guy that happened to also be religious you can try Newton, he was actually religious, not like Einstein. :lol: Newton was obsessed with religion, he was a conspiracist theorist not unlike yourself (except for the genius part of course), he even dabbled on prophecies and shit. Newton also believed in alchemy. Believing in dumb stuff is not reserved to dumb people and smart people can also believe in dumb stuff. Also, your quote is false.
By jimjam
Beren wrote:New York Has Prepared Paul Manafort Charges If Trump Pardons Him

Months ago when this all started and I heard that Manafort , Donald's fucking Campaign Manager, was on the hot seat and had been sucking up to Putin's buddies for years I knew Don was in on the game but was equally certain that it would (probably) not stick to him because he has been a crook all his life and well versed at how to insulate himself while his boot lickers took the fall. Basically his same business strategy where he declares bankruptcy, vanishing into a cloud of lawyers while others are stuck holding the (empty) bag.
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:What claim did I make that makes you so upset?
Do you see the laughing? Don't be so obtuse. :lol:
By XogGyux
jimjam wrote:Months ago when this all started and I heard that Manafort , Donald's fucking Campaign Manager, was on the hot seat and had been sucking up to Putin's buddies for years I knew Don was in on the game but was equally certain that it would (probably) not stick to him because he has been a crook all his life and well versed at how to insulate himself while his boot lickers took the fall. Basically his same business strategy where he declares bankruptcy, vanishing into a cloud of lawyers while others are stuck holding the (empty) bag.

But who cares if he Trump is a fucking criminal and surrounded by criminals... Why check his tax returns? he already said there is nothing to see why not just take his word for it.... Why do an investigation on Russia's attack, Putin is a trustworthy fella and he said they didn't do it.
Nothing to see here.
XogGyux wrote:Einstein is famous for believing in the "Spinoza's god" which is the "atheist god" as Spinoza's god refers to nature lol.

Spinoza himself said,

Spinoza to Oldenberg wrote:...as to the view of certain people that I identify God with Nature (taken as a kind of mass or corporeal matter), they are quite mistaken.

Spinoza didn't believe in an anthropomorphic god. That isn't to say that he was an atheist by any stretch of the imagination. He wasn't denying metaphysics in the same way as Nietzsche, for example.

XogGyux wrote:The church ex-communicated Spinoza for all of this...

I'm assuming you got this idea from a Marxist professor or later atheists trying to claim Spinoza as their own. Spinoza was ex-communicated from the Jewish Sephardi, not the Catholic church. Einstein also didn't believe in a "personal God." This is very different from atheism or atheism-as-denial-of-Christianity. Einstein was a determinist, which is why he rejected the randomness of quantum physics, saying "God does not play dice with the universe." Neither Spinoza or Einstein were anything like the intellectually lazy and smug atheists of today.

XogGyux wrote:Top tip @Hindsite... if you actually want to use a quote of smart guy that happened to also be religious you can try Newton, he was actually religious, not like Einstein.

Newton was also a determinist.

jimjam wrote:Manafort , Donald's fucking Campaign Manager

For all of 90 days... basically to prevent a coup from within the convention because Manafort knew how the bylaws worked. Manafort did not kick of the campaign with Trump, and didn't even know Trump at the time the campaign kicked off. Manafort wasn't even the campaign manager toward the final stretch toward election day. That was Kellyanne Conway.
By Beren
Hindsite wrote:Atheist have attempted to remove that quote from the records because they don't like it.

There are many quotes regarding God by Einstein on the record, but you chose to put that one in your signature that can't be found. :lol:

Also, Hindsite, why did you even respond to me? Out of solidarity? It was a rhetoric question anyway. You should know that if you're so highly intelligent.
By Hindsite
Beren wrote:There are many quotes regarding God by Einstein on the record, but you chose to put that one in your signature that can't be found. :lol:

Also, Hindsite, why did you even respond to me? Out of solidarity? It was a rhetoric question anyway. You should know that if you're so highly intelligent.

I am only a near genius, but I believe I have the right to respond to a rhetorical question.
Praise the Lord.
By Beren
Hindsite wrote:I am only a near genius, but I believe I have the right to respond to a rhetorical question.
Praise the Lord.

It's not a matter of right, my dear. ;)
By XogGyux
blackjack21 wrote:Spinoza himself said,

Spinoza didn't believe in an anthropomorphic god. That isn't to say that he was an atheist by any stretch of the imagination. He wasn't denying metaphysics in the same way as Nietzsche, for example.

I'm assuming you got this idea from a Marxist professor or later atheists trying to claim Spinoza as their own. Spinoza was ex-communicated from the Jewish Sephardi, not the Catholic church. Einstein also didn't believe in a "personal God." This is very different from atheism or atheism-as-denial-of-Christianity. Einstein was a determinist, which is why he rejected the randomness of quantum physics, saying "God does not play dice with the universe." Neither Spinoza or Einstein were anything like the intellectually lazy and smug atheists of today.

Newton was also a determinist.

For all of 90 days... basically to prevent a coup from within the convention because Manafort knew how the bylaws worked. Manafort did not kick of the campaign with Trump, and didn't even know Trump at the time the campaign kicked off. Manafort wasn't even the campaign manager toward the final stretch toward election day. That was Kellyanne Conway.

And like usual you miss the point entirely and grasp tiny strings :lol: . Oh well.
By Beren
Hindsite wrote:Then what is it to you?

It's a matter of intelligence to me. How is it supposed to be a matter of right anyway? Should the right to respond to rhetoric questions be guaranteed by the Constitution perhaps? Not that you care about the Constitution that much, do you?
By Hindsite
Beren wrote:It's a matter of intelligence to me. How is it supposed to be a matter of right anyway? Should the right to respond to rhetoric questions be guaranteed by the Constitution perhaps? Not that you care about the Constitution that much, do you?

I also have intelligence.
Thank the Lord.

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]