Trump and Russiagate - Page 240 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hong Wu
SpecialOlympian wrote:REAL

CLEAR

INVESTIGATIONS

DOT

COM

lmfao

If you were actually into politics instead of just trolling you'd realize that this is a reputable source...
By Godstud
It's not THAT reputable...

A factual search reveals they have not failed a fact check, however some of the sources they utilize have failed fact checks such as the conspiracy website, Zerohedge.

Overall, we rate RealClearInvestigations Right-Center Biased based on story selection that moderately favors the Right and Mixed for factual reporting due to utilizing several sources that have failed fact checks.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/real-cle ... tigations/
By Godstud
:lol: So because you say it's credible makes it so, and that negates what I just posted?

Don't be naive. :roll:

That you post Trump's Tweets only shows how pathetic you are.
By BigSteve
For a lib, anything that doesn't support their demented views is clearly not reputable...
By Godstud
For a Trump Cuck, he can do not wrong. You'd accept him pissing on you, if he told you it was rain.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:For a Trump Cuck, he can do not wrong. You'd accept him pissing on you, if he told you it was rain.

Not true.

There are several things on which I part ways with him, and I make no secret of that.

Your insistence that those who support Trump do so blindly is stupid and wrong.

But, hey... don't let that stop ya'...
By Godstud
Trump Cucks are blind and stupid, so I guess you'd know. :D

What's the matter? You don't like it when the insults are returned in kind? :lol:
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:Trump Cucks are blind and stupid, so I guess you'd know. :D

What's the matter? You don't like it when the insults are returned in kind? :lol:

But you're not doing that.

I don't know what a "Trump cuck" is, but it's no surprise you decide to go for childish name-calling. But, when you have nothing of substance or intelligence to say, I guess that's your preferred path.

The fact of the matter is that I don't know a single Trump supporter who aligns with him perfectly on every issue. I know I don't. You're intellectually challenged by that realization, though, so you decide to start name calling.

How profoundly stupid of you...
By Godstud
You're the king of childish name-calling. You add insults to every post you make, because you can't make a cogent argument.

That I can out-argue you, easily, says more about your lack of intellect, than mine. :D
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:You're the king of childish name-calling. You add insults to every post you make, because you can't make a cogent argument.

That I can out-argue you, easily, says more about your lack of intellect, than mine. :D

LOL!

You simply not smart enough to wrap your head around the fact that Trump supporters disagree with Trump on some issues. That's because libs like you are unable to formulate your own thoughts and, instead, have to rely on regurgitating that which your told by your party leadership to be true.

There's an old saying: 'If you're not a liberal when you're 25, you have no heart. If you're not a conservative by the time you're 35, you have no brain."

Today's libs prove this to be true.

Every.

Fucking.

Day.
By Godstud
See? You can't even comprehend the topic. Who said anything about agreeing with Trump all the time? Even agreeing with him most of the time shows a weakness of character and lack of intellect.

You continue to insult, even while lambasting others for doing so. A good case of the pot calling the kettle, black. :lol:

Cuckservatives are even dumber than the "libs". Trump isn't even a conservative, as was pointed out quite nicely by Drlee. I guess there's your reading comprehension problem rearing it's head again...
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:See? You can't even comprehend the topic. Who said anything about agreeing with Trump all the time?

You said this: "For a Trump Cuck, he can do not wrong."

If someone believes he does no wrong then, by definition, they would agree with him all the time.

So, it was actually you who said something about agreeing with him all the time.

Or couldn't you get from Point A to Point B on that?

LOL!! :lol: :lol:
By Godstud
:lol: You say that, but then never actually disagree with him, even when he's a racist dipshit.

Weak character.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote::lol: You say that, but then never actually disagree with him, even when he's a racist dipshit.

Weak character.

Well, first, I don't believe he's a racist, and all of the so-called "evidence" provided by the idiot left is, at its very best, extraordinarily tenuous; nothing really to support the accusation.

Second, When a topic is discussed here, I discuss the topic. Unlike some Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation lib with focus issues I don't go off on the "What about _____!" rants. When a topic is discussed, if I disagree with something, I will say so.

Unlike Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation libs who aren't nearly smart enough to think for themselves...
By Godstud
Are you still jibber-jabbering? :lol:

When you can actually make an argument, instead of name-calling, come back to this forum. It's for adults.

Trump thinks FOR you, you Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation. :knife:
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:Are you still jibber-jabbering? :lol:

When you can actually make an argument, instead of name-calling, come back to this forum. It's for adults.

Trump thinks FOR you, you Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation. :knife:

I'll note that you've done nothing to refute anything I've said.

Again, it's the height of stupidity for someone to believe that a Trump supporter agrees with everything Trump does or says. In fact, I've pointed out some of these issues already. You've just chosen to ignore them because, if you don't, you'd have to admit you're wrong.

And libs just can't bring themselves to do that...
By Godstud
I don't need to refute your double-speak. Trump and his Admin Edit: Rule 2 Violation lie perpetually.

Say what you want about libs. They're smarter than you are by a vast margin.
By BigSteve
Godstud wrote:I can't refute your wisdom.

Fixed that for ya'...
By Godstud
:lol: Now you take to misquoting me to support you delusional views. OK. :moron:

Yours is not history, just tinfoil-hat nonsense[…]

That was weird

I was watching the evening news, and they were cov[…]

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E2xXMrwU[…]

I define my terms very clearly and very simply. S[…]