Trump and Russiagate - Page 74 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
You're talking out of your ass. No one has mentioned the election. Hillary is old news. Nothing is going to change that she lost and people aren't talking about that.

What they are talking about, is the potential collusion and interference with the American democratic system that quite possibly took place, and the resulting investigation. They are also investigating how this could lead to corruption within USA, because of it.

Trumpanzees need to grow up a bit and accept that there's a real possibility that their idol is not some squeaky clean "Trump of god", but an out and out criminal.
By Finfinder
Godstud wrote:You're talking out of your ass. No one has mentioned the election. Hillary is old news. Nothing is going to change that she lost and people aren't talking about that.

What they are talking about, is the potential collusion and interference with the American democratic system that quite possibly took place, and the resulting investigation. They are also investigating how this could lead to corruption within USA, because of it.

Trumpanzees need to grow up a bit and accept that there's a real possibility that their idol is not some squeaky clean "Trump of god", but an out and out criminal.

It seem someone has a fixation with ass, there are probably places you can go to take care of that. Can you please post up the evidence of this collusion and be a little more creative in your trolling methods, you haven't hurt anyone feelings yet. However, seems you have been triggered. :lol:
By Godstud
Unlike you, I am not making any accusations and want to wait for the investigations to be completed.

If I had an ass fixation, I'd like you, so no, I don't think I have one.

Feeling? I am not throwing feelings into the mix. I'm not a Conservative crybaby. I am talking about facts. The investigation will find those facts and act on them. Why is that something the right wingers have to argue against?
By Finfinder
Godstud wrote:Unlike you, I am not making any accusations and want to wait for the investigations to be completed.

If I had an ass fixation, I'd like you, so no, I don't think I have one.

Feeling? I am not throwing feelings into the mix. I'm not a Conservative crybaby. I am talking about facts. The investigation will find those facts and act on them. Why is that something the right wingers have to argue against?

Yet you have no facts after a year and a half. I'm simply requesting you pick up your troll game a little, to back up your insults, name calling, and accusations.
Last edited by Finfinder on 28 Dec 2017 02:04, edited 1 time in total.
By Godstud
You don't know much about investigations, do you? This investigation has not been going on for a year and a half. It was started in May, 2017. You do know it took almost 2 years for them to complete the Watergate investigations, right?

There are many facts, but I am sure they aren't willing to publish them in every media outlet. Suggesting such would be idiotic and hurt further investigation. So no, they aren't going to make YOU happy by publishing evidence.
Last edited by Godstud on 28 Dec 2017 02:05, edited 1 time in total.
By Finfinder
:lol: apparently you haven't been paying attention or are just being dishonest. Mueller is a partisan hack and his investigation leaks like a sieve, sure he's holding a smoking gun. :lol:
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:You're talking out of your ass. No one has mentioned the election. Hillary is old news. Nothing is going to change that she lost and people aren't talking about that.

Hillary should be in prison because she committed more serious crimes than General Flynn. The Inspector General's finding could provoke another special prosecutor to look into her crimes and the collusion within the deep state to protect her from prosecution.

The Trump of God sounds "You would be in jail."
By Godstud
Hindsite wrote:Hillary should be in prison because she committed more serious crimes than General Flynn. The Inspector General's finding could provoke another special prosecutor to look into her crimes and the collusion within the deep state to protect her from prosecution.
If she did that, she'd already be in jail. You guys just don't like that she wasn't guilty of the things you guys accused her of, so the FBI couldn't arrest her. While she was unethical, what she did do was not illegal.

I am all for criminals, no matter if they are Democrat, Republican, or Reptilian, getting their due.
By jimjam
Little by little veritas vos liberabit.

It seems that one of America's prime Machiavellian performers, Steve Bannon, has said some nasty things about Donald and his gang.

Mr. Bannon was quoted in a new book disparaging the president’s children, asserting that Donald Trump Jr. had been “treasonous” in meeting with Russians and calling Ivanka Trump “dumb as a brick.” Mr. Bannon was quoted suggesting that Donald Trump Jr.; Jared Kushner, his brother-in-law; and Paul Manafort, then the campaign chairman, had been “treasonous” and “unpatriotic” for meeting with Russians after being promised incriminating information on Hillary Clinton during a June 2016 meeting at Trump Tower in Manhattan.
He also said that the chance that Donald Trump Jr. did not introduce the Russians to his father “is zero”.

The book reports that early in the 2016 campaign, one aide, Sam Nunberg, was sent to explain the Constitution to the candidate. “I got as far as the Fourth Amendment,” it quotes Mr. Nunberg as saying, “before his finger is pulling down on his lip and his eyes are rolling back in his head.”

The book also asserts that Mr. Trump’s advisers and associates deride him in private, calling him an “idiot,” a “dope” or “dumb” as dirt.

It looks like the wheels are falling of the bus that is the Trump presidency. It is also interesting to note that anyone who leaves his administration and causes Trump to get negative coverage, was only a minor player.

Bannon - Minor player with a role that required the highest level of security clearance
Papadopoulos - Minor unpaid player who somehow managed to get photographed in a meeting with Trump
Flynn - Minor player with the administration a short time
Manafort - Minor Manager of his whole campaign.

I wonder who the major players are? Will Kushner be a minor player if/when he leaves?
By jimjam

“I want to thank Steve Bannon for his service. He came to the campaign during my run against Crooked Hillary Clinton – it was great! Thanks S,” Trump tweeted.

Things change ..... :lol:

“Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my presidency,” Mr. Trump said. “When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind.”

Stay tuned for the next installment of Donald's soap opera. You can't make this shit up. You just can't.
By Hindsite
Godstud wrote:If she did that, she'd already be in jail. You guys just don't like that she wasn't guilty of the things you guys accused her of, so the FBI couldn't arrest her. While she was unethical, what she did do was not illegal.

I am all for criminals, no matter if they are Democrat, Republican, or Reptilian, getting their due.

Hillary Clinton is a criminal, thus the name, crooked Hillary. We know now that top people in the Justice Department protected crooked Hillary from prosecution for her crimes. An Inspector General is investigating Comey's handling of the investigating and information on one high level FBI agent altering a document to protect crooked Hillary has already leaked to the public after Mueller fired him from his team after finding out about it. The investigation by the IG team is due to be finished in the Spring. We shall see then what they will do about crooked Hillary.
By Godstud
Lies. If she was a criminal she'd have been charged. She's no more a criminal than you are, Hindsite.

Trump hasn't anyone pursue her, because every investigation has turned up with nothing, and it'd be wasting your tax dollars to do so. Just because you want her to be guilty of something, doesn't mean she is. Try a more realistic and grown-up view.
By Godstud
:roll: You Republitards really are clueless when it comes to investigations, aren't you? It's not like Law & Order where it's solved in 1 hour. Watergate took 2 years. Get a grip!

That it's still on is an indicator that they're finding things.
Finfinder wrote:Just checking in, has any evidence of Trump colluding with Russia to rig our elections finally showed up after all this time?

No evidence of Trump colluding with Russia to rig our elections has turned up after a year of investigating. I say it is time we have a special prosecutor to get on the crooked Hillary case.
You are aware that the investigation isn't just into Trump himself. His underlings are being exposed, as well they should.

When someone comes up with something to charge Hillary with, by all means, investigate. Kinda weird how Trump has waited a year and not made the slightest effort.
By Hindsite
Zagadka wrote:You are aware that the investigation isn't just into Trump himself. His underlings are being exposed, as well they should.

When someone comes up with something to charge Hillary with, by all means, investigate. Kinda weird how Trump has waited a year and not made the slightest effort.

Trump's underlings have not been connected with the collusion either.

And Trump has been busy making America great again against push-back from the left. But the Hillary investigation and prosecution will come at the appropriate time. I have faith. Praise the Lord.

@FiveofSwords Doesn't this 'ethnogenesis' mala[…]

Britain: Deliberately imports laborers from around[…]

There's nothing more progressive than supporting b[…]

A man from Oklahoma (United States) who travelled […]