Trump and Russiagate - Page 190 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
jimjam wrote:Anyway, I fail to see what former British spies and Crooked Hillary would have to do with what transpired in Comrade Donald's campaign.

Well, you are so blinded by your pathological hatred of Donald Trump that you don't find anything even remotely peculiar about far more serious actions of Trump's detractors going wholly unpunished. People like Stone and Papadopolous are basically just self-important douche bags. They are not a threat to the republic. So liquidating them like this is in very poor taste.

Where it is relevant is that what Hillary Clinton did with respect to destroying emails under Congressional subpoena and lying to Congress is inherently far more dishonest and far more serious than what people like Flynn, Papadopolous or Stone were charged with. Hillary was never charged. This doesn't bother you, because your family is directly involved in the deep state.

As I have said before, the non-official explanation for Hillary Clinton's non-punishment is that Hillary had a non-prosecution agreement as part of being Secretary of State. It has nothing to do with justice or with Hillary Clinton being pure as the wind-driven snow. That was also true of James Clapper, John Brennan, James Comey and probably Andy McCabe. This is not unlike amnesty agreements with FBI/DoJ informants.

In fact, as I have suggested before, the reason for the previous non-prosecution of Paul Manafort was that he likely had a non-prosecution agreement with the FBI/DoJ/IRS that was not binding on the independent counsel. That's why all the substantive charges against Paul Manafort are not contemporaneous with the 2016 election campaign.

As it involves Christopher Steele, it is likely that the British government (at least Teresa May's government) had an express interest in thwarting Donald Trump, and used MI-6 operatives in a "former" context to distance themselves from their political operations in the United States. You claim that foreign intervention in US elections is the height of evil, but you are utterly nonplussed when there is substantial hard and circumstantial evidence to suggest that Britain did intervene on behalf of Hillary Clinton and against Donald Trump. So your devil-may-care attitude comes across as somewhat insincere.

Additionally, the idea that the Russian government warrants old line communist terms like "comrade" and increasingly authoritarian China does not also rings insincere. Russia is capitalist, but does not play ball with US and EU bankers. That is the main reason for the rift between NATO and Russia.

The foregoing techniques and painfully obvious hypocrisy is generally why the establishment is not trusted by the electorate anymore, which I think is a good thing and well deserved. It suggest that the electorate should continue to support non-establishment candidates and continue to poke the bear as much as they can.
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:Well, you are so blinded by your pathological hatred of Donald Trump that you don't find anything even remotely peculiar about far more serious actions of Trump's detractors going wholly unpunished.

My pathological hatred of Comrade Donald is matched in magnitude by your pathological hatred of "liberals" (who I also hate but not pathologically) or anybody who may deter Comrade Donald's program of making the rich (you) richer at the expense of what is left of the middle class. So, you see, we balance each other off quite nicely. Also, you most likely noticed that Crooked Hillary has lost the election and been mostly out of the picture for 2 years now. Accordingly, my attention is focused on the Trump Crime Gang which is currently in power and using their power to enrich themselves at the expense of America and all non gang member "losers".
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:Additionally, the idea that the Russian government warrants old line communist terms like "comrade" and increasingly authoritarian China does not also rings insincere

Your point is well taken that "Comrade" is rarely, if ever, used these days in Russia. I, however, had to choose between Comrade Donald and Oligarch Donald and Comrade Donald simply had a better ring to it.
By Beren
jimjam wrote:Your point is well taken that "Comrade" is rarely, if ever, used these days in Russia. I, however, had to choose between Comrade Donald and Oligarch Donald and Comrade Donald simply had a better ring to it.

But Oligarch Donald would be truer.
How did CNN know about the surprise pre-dawn raid of Roger Stones house?

curious that the president’s least favorite network, which obsesses daily about Russiagate and its implications for him, got a hot tip to have cameras pointed at Roger Stone’s front door before dawn.

What better way for the feds to maximize the humiliation to Stone and, by extension, Trump than to make sure their raid was carried to millions of TV viewers? Whether it was Mueller’s office that tipped CNN or the FBI that tipped them, someone obviously did.

Josh Campbell quit the FBI last February and wrote a Trump-bashing op-ed for The New York Times where he complained about people exposing the corruption and criminal acts by agency leaders. He now works for CNN.

CNN was there as they raided Roger Stone’s home! CNN bragged that it had exclusive video of Roger Stone’s arrest.

CNN reporter David Shortell told CNN hosts he had an intuition to get to Roger Stone’s house and set up his camera crew before the pre-dawn raid. But he never said, “We didn’t receive a tip about this.”

However, Shortell subsequently gave an interview with New Day host Alisyn Camerota during which he admitted, while smiling throughout, that “we were here at 5 a.m. waiting for whatever was going to happen – it was dark – 6 a.m. just after the hour about a half dozen police vehicles with sirens….pulled in front of this Ft. Lauderdale home where Roger Stone lives.”

Shortell also commented on the heavily armed presence of the FBI agents and police officers involved in the arrest, stating that they were wearing “tactical vests” and carrying “large weapons”.

There’s still no reason offered to explain why Stone needed to be arrested Mob Boss Style and not just asked to surrender himself through his attorney. That’s how the previous arrests for cases like this were handled. Why did CNN stake out his house instead of the local office where he would have turned himself in?

The actual charges don’t even allege he committed any crimes during the 2016 presidential campaign. If there was some advance knowledge that the Russians would hack the Democrats, it hasn’t been disclosed yet. Eight Americans have been charged so far by Mueller.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:There’s still no reason offered to explain why Stone needed to be arrested Mob Boss Style and not just asked to surrender himself through his attorney. That’s how the previous arrests for cases like this were handled. Why did CNN stake out his house instead of the local office where he would have turned himself in?The actual charges don’t even allege he committed any crimes during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Permit me to help you my friend.

Mr. Stone’s early-morning arrest at his Florida home unsurprisingly dominated coverage, but reports also noted that federal agents were “seen carting hard drives and other evidence from Mr. Stone’s apartment in Harlem, and his recording studio in South Florida was also raided.” The F.B.I., in other words, was executing search warrants, not just arrest warrants. Even the timing and manner of Mr. Stone’s arrest — at the absolute earliest moment allowed under federal rules of criminal procedure without persuading a judge to authorize an exceptional nighttime raid — suggests a concern with preventing destruction of evidence: Otherwise it would make little sense to send a dozen agents to arrest a man in his 60s before sunrise.

The indictment makes clear, the special counsel has already managed to get its hands on plenty of Mr. Stone’s communications by other means — but one seeming exception jumps out. In a text exchange between Mr. Stone and a “supporter involved with the Trump Campaign,” Mr. Mueller pointedly quotes Mr. Stone’s request to “talk on a secure line — got WhatsApp?” There the direct quotes abruptly end, and the indictment instead paraphrases what Mr. Stone “subsequently told the supporter.” Though it’s not directly relevant to his alleged false statements, the special counsel is taking pains to establish that Mr. Stone made a habit of moving sensitive conversations to encrypted messaging platforms like WhatsApp — meaning that, unlike ordinary emails, the messages could not be obtained directly from the service provider.

The clear implication is that any truly incriminating communications would have been conducted in encrypted form — and thus could be obtained only directly from Mr. Stone’s own phones and laptops. And while Mr. Stone likely has limited value as a cooperating witness — it’s hard to put someone on the stand after charging them with lying to obstruct justice — the charges against him provide leverage in the event his cooperation is needed to unlock those devices by supplying a cryptographic passphrase.

The special counsel also has keen interest in Mr. Stone’s communications with the hacker “Guccifer 2.0,” an identity said to have been used as a front for the Russian intruders. With no easy way of getting hold of “Guccifer’s” cellphone, searching Mr. Stone’s devices might be the only reliable way for the special counsel to discover whether the conversation in fact continued on a more “secure line.”

We may ultimately look back on Mr. Stone’s arrest not as the beginning of the special counsel’s endgame, but the point when the investigation began to really heat up.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:Permit me to help you my friend.

Mr. Stone’s early-morning arrest at his Florida home unsurprisingly dominated coverage, but reports also noted that federal agents were “seen carting hard drives and other evidence from Mr. Stone’s apartment in Harlem, and his recording studio in South Florida was also raided.” The F.B.I., in other words, was executing search warrants, not just arrest warrants. Even the timing and manner of Mr. Stone’s arrest — at the absolute earliest moment allowed under federal rules of criminal procedure without persuading a judge to authorize an exceptional nighttime raid — suggests a concern with preventing destruction of evidence: Otherwise it would make little sense to send a dozen agents to arrest a man in his 60s before sunrise.

The indictment makes clear, the special counsel has already managed to get its hands on plenty of Mr. Stone’s communications by other means — but one seeming exception jumps out. In a text exchange between Mr. Stone and a “supporter involved with the Trump Campaign,” Mr. Mueller pointedly quotes Mr. Stone’s request to “talk on a secure line — got WhatsApp?” There the direct quotes abruptly end, and the indictment instead paraphrases what Mr. Stone “subsequently told the supporter.” Though it’s not directly relevant to his alleged false statements, the special counsel is taking pains to establish that Mr. Stone made a habit of moving sensitive conversations to encrypted messaging platforms like WhatsApp — meaning that, unlike ordinary emails, the messages could not be obtained directly from the service provider.

The clear implication is that any truly incriminating communications would have been conducted in encrypted form — and thus could be obtained only directly from Mr. Stone’s own phones and laptops. And while Mr. Stone likely has limited value as a cooperating witness — it’s hard to put someone on the stand after charging them with lying to obstruct justice — the charges against him provide leverage in the event his cooperation is needed to unlock those devices by supplying a cryptographic passphrase.

The special counsel also has keen interest in Mr. Stone’s communications with the hacker “Guccifer 2.0,” an identity said to have been used as a front for the Russian intruders. With no easy way of getting hold of “Guccifer’s” cellphone, searching Mr. Stone’s devices might be the only reliable way for the special counsel to discover whether the conversation in fact continued on a more “secure line.”

We may ultimately look back on Mr. Stone’s arrest not as the beginning of the special counsel’s endgame, but the point when the investigation began to really heat up.

Okay. Now why did they need CNN there to film it all?
Oh, FFS, get your head out of your ass, @Hindsite . Every news agency in the world has contacts and sources that they use to get to stories early and to respond to news. That CNN got there first is just good reporting.

CNN was there to film it because it's news. End of story.

I'm sorry that your cunt of a President, that you worship, surrounded himself with criminals. :lol:
Godstud wrote:Oh, FFS, get your head out of your ass, @Hindsite . Every news agency in the world has contacts and sources that they use to get to stories early and to respond to news. That CNN got there first is just good reporting.

CNN was there to film it because it's news. End of story.

I'm sorry that your cunt of a President, that you worship, surrounded himself with criminals. :lol:

The grand jury announced they were examining accusation against him. So obviously they parked outside his mansion for immediate footage if anything happened. And it did. I bet the cameramen were laughing and chucking as a arrest with full combat weapons occurred LIVE!
jimjam wrote:Permit me to help you my friend.

You are admitting his arrest and raids on his properties was a ‘fishing expedition’? Only federal authorities get authorization on such flimsy evidence. How often does the FBI use such massive resources for what amounts to a minor offense? Look at the actual charges against these people compared to the time, money, and media hysteria. It can not be justified as anything other than a deliberate political based witch-hunt.
It makes as much sense as a tactical unit arresting Girl Scouts for overcharging for their cookies.
By jimjam
Hindsite wrote:Okay. Now why did they need CNN there to film it all?

Ok, this is beside my point. You can debate right wing propaganda infrastructure vs left wing propaganda infrastructure with someone else.
By jimjam
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lmfao he looks like a campy Adam West Batman villain.

it gets better ……… he has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back. One of the more "colorful" wacko jobs from Comrade Donald in Wonderland. Rest easy, America is in good hands. The rest of the world has got to be laughing it's ass off at America's new found "greatness" …… Trump style.

“It’s very interesting to see the kinds of people the president of the United States has surrounded himself with. This connection to the integrity of our elections is obviously something we have to get the truth about. But it’s also interesting to see his connections to Russia and the president’s suggestions the we should question whether we should be in NATO, which is a dream come true for Vladimir Putin.” N.Pelosi
jimjam wrote:My pathological hatred of Comrade Donald is matched in magnitude by your pathological hatred of "liberals" (who I also hate but not pathologically) or anybody who may deter Comrade Donald's program of making the rich (you) richer at the expense of what is left of the middle class.

Getting richer at the expense of the middle class involves taking jobs that were done in the US and moving them overseas. I am not involved in any such activity. I work in high tech, which is an impacted field. Middle class people who worked in factories had their livelihoods shipped overseas as politicians lied to them about how they'd be retrained for new professions. That's why Hillary Clinton's promise to shut down coal mines and "retrain" people for new jobs that didn't exist fell flat. They knew that if they voted for her, they were going to be unemployed. It had virtually nothing to do with Vladimir Putin.

jimjam wrote:So, you see, we balance each other off quite nicely.

I think you are missing the bigger picture. It didn't matter if a Democrat or a Republican was president if they were globalists. The Democrats sell-out was complete by Bill Clinton's administration. Obama just pushed the social justice wedge, but he was fully behind the Paris climate agreement which has led to three months of protests in France, if you haven't noticed.

jimjam wrote:Also, you most likely noticed that Crooked Hillary has lost the election and been mostly out of the picture for 2 years now.

What matters is who is behind these figures. As I said years ago, it was meant to be a Jeb Bush v. Hillary Clinton race, and it didn't matter who won, because they represented the same factions. The Democrats are looking to replay the SJW strategy that the public didn't see coming in Barack Obama. People thought Obama represented an end to racial division, but he stoked it. In his first term, anyone who disagreed with him did so because he was a racist; and, in his second term, he demonized whites, Christians and police officers. He is also gone, but the SJW movement he sent into motion is still stoked by the people who backed him. That's why the Covington story had some legs until it clearly backfired. The entire narrative is based on that stuff to distract from the waning middle class you supposedly care about.

jimjam wrote:Accordingly, my attention is focused on the Trump Crime Gang which is currently in power and using their power to enrich themselves at the expense of America and all non gang member "losers".

He's not doing so at the expense of America. He's doing it at the expense of European banks, who were banking the offshore profits of US companies. He's also doing it at the expense of China (tariffs) and Canada and Mexico (USMCA). Trump's tax cut is actually at the expense of upper middle class Americans and benefits poor and middle class Americans, and US corporations. Believe me... I just got my W2. $308k this year. :O $24k to the State of California plus the $10k in property taxes. I will only be able to write off $10k of that, not all $34k. Plus, California will take some of my capital gains. I'm going to have to join the tax exiles soon, as it is not worth paying $40k+ rent to the state of California. In Florida, I could afford a $5k a month house payment, because of no state income tax. I already live pretty well. Maybe I should join you jimjam, with a house in Florida and a house in Maine.

jimjam wrote:Your point is well taken that "Comrade" is rarely, if ever, used these days in Russia. I, however, had to choose between Comrade Donald and Oligarch Donald and Comrade Donald simply had a better ring to it.

My point is more like this: "the revolution will not be televised" and you are missing it, because you are watching television. I still like watching YouTube for one reason only--they have a nice app for my big screen TVs, which I prefer to phones or laptops. I'm not a millennial for god sake. However, I've noticed that beginning in late 2017, social media thought it was responsible for Trumpism and decided to try suppressing non-traditional news from its platform (a major reason YouTube was successful). Today, if I type "yellow vest" into YouTube, the only recommended results are from major media news outlets--yet every Parisian has a smart phone and can upload pictures and video to YouTube. They will show you the protester who punched a cop. They will not show you this:

For that, you need to go to minds.com, gab.com, bitchute.com, etc. The establishment globalists are transnational. It's not just local to the US population.

Beren wrote:But Oligarch Donald would be truer.

Upstart Donald would be truer still.

jimjam wrote:The indictment makes clear, the special counsel has already managed to get its hands on plenty of Mr. Stone’s communications by other means — but one seeming exception jumps out. In a text exchange between Mr. Stone and a “supporter involved with the Trump Campaign,” Mr. Mueller pointedly quotes Mr. Stone’s request to “talk on a secure line — got WhatsApp?” There the direct quotes abruptly end, and the indictment instead paraphrases what Mr. Stone “subsequently told the supporter.” Though it’s not directly relevant to his alleged false statements, the special counsel is taking pains to establish that Mr. Stone made a habit of moving sensitive conversations to encrypted messaging platforms like WhatsApp — meaning that, unlike ordinary emails, the messages could not be obtained directly from the service provider.

Good for him. Americans far and wide should be doing that now. There is no good reason for people to be using SMS and bcc'ing all their communications to the NSA.

jimjam wrote:We may ultimately look back on Mr. Stone’s arrest not as the beginning of the special counsel’s endgame, but the point when the investigation began to really heat up.

Given that everybody here knew about Stone well over year ago, it would suggest that PoFo'ers are smarter than Robert Mueller. That's not that hard to believe. After all, we've got Drlee. However, it would suggest that Mueller is a moron who finally got around to one of the more vociferous Trump defenders--who may have the key to this whole thing. More likely is that that the independent counsel's office comes with a fat paycheck, and everyone hired by it is kicking back money somewhere as a "thank you" for the job and that is getting used to further the interests of the deep state.

Hindsite wrote:Okay. Now why did they need CNN there to film it all?

Because CNN would hype it and tell the story that the #NeverTrump types want to hear. Also, it drowns out the news about Brexit and the Gilets Jaunes that is rocking Europe, but gets only minor coverage in the US.

Godstud wrote:That CNN got there first is just good reporting.

Not in the US. It's an offer of an exclusive by the independent counsel to Mueller, probably as a thank you for favorable coverage.

SpecialOlympian wrote:Lmfao he looks like a campy Adam West Batman villain.

Yes. He's a goofy guy. It's just not sporting to break a butterfly on a wheel.

jimjam wrote:it gets better ……… he has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back. One of the more "colorful" wacko jobs from Comrade Donald in Wonderland.

He has had a colorful past since the Nixon years. Obviously, he's a gadfly that nobody takes too seriously.

jimjam wrote:The rest of the world has got to be laughing it's ass off at America's "greatness" …… Trump style.

Actually, they were busy protesting on the Champs Elysees and Whitehall. The Davos crowd knew Trump wouldn't be there, but they may have been asking, "Where's Teresa May? Where's Emmanuel Macron?" They were busy trying not to get guillotined by the mass uprisings against the establishment.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nato-h ... d-alliance

A little side note. The head of NATO credits Trump for adding $100 billion to defense from countries that had not been paying their share and for halting Russian aggression. What a strange thing to do for a ‘Putin puppet’. :) Welcome to the real world.
By Hindsite
jimjam wrote:it gets better ……… he has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back.

I like Richard Nixon too. However, I do not like tattoos.

Beren wrote:Trump may do Putin a great favour with merely not being Hillary Clinton. :lol:

Hillary Clinton did Putin a greater favor. Haven't you heard about the Uranium One deal?

Douglas Campbell, the FBI informant, alleged that Moscow paid millions of dollars to a lobbying firm to help Bill Clinton’s charities in order to influence Hillary Clinton, who was then former President Barack Obama’s secretary of state.

Campbell said Russian nuclear officials “told me at various times that they expected APCO to apply a portion of the $3 million annual lobbying fee it was receiving from the Russians to provide in-kind support for the Clinton’s Global Initiative.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama- ... at-to-know
By Beren
Hindsite wrote:Hillary Clinton did Putin a greater favor. Haven't you heard about the Uranium One deal?

Well, here's another article about it: This Uranium Deal Was No Scandal

But even if the Russians lobbied to the Clintons, there's a difference between doing business with the Russians and being close partners with them, laundering their money, and running for president.

However, what's happened to Hillary being so hawkish that Trump literally saved the world from a nuclear cataclysm by defeating her? :lol:
By Hindsite
Beren wrote:Well, here's another article about it: This Uranium Deal Was No Scandal

But even if the Russians lobbied to the Clintons, there's a difference between doing business with the Russians and being close partners with them, laundering their money, and running for president.

However, what's happened to Hillary being so hawkish that Trump literally saved the world from a nuclear cataclysm by defeating her? :lol:

That article is from a left-wing opinion pundit, so obviously, he would claim it was no scandal. There is a difference alright. That is why I still support President Trump. We haven't had a nuclear cataclysm yet.
HalleluYah
By Beren
Hindsite wrote:That article is from a left-wing opinion pundit, so obviously, he would claim it was no scandal. There is a difference alright. That is why I still support President Trump. We haven't had a nuclear cataclysm yet.
HalleluYah

So only a nuclear cataclysm could turn you away from him? That's what I call a base! :lol:
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]