What is Obama Hiding? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Hong Wu
http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... a-library/
(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that the National Security Council (NSC) on May 23, 2017, informed it by letter that the materials regarding the unmasking by Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice of “the identities of any U.S. citizens associated with the Trump presidential campaign or transition team” have been removed to the Obama Library.

The NSC will not fulfill an April 4 Judicial Watch request for records regarding information relating to people “who were identified pursuant to intelligence collection activities.”

The agency also informed Judicial Watch that it would not turn over communications with any Intelligence Community member or agency concerning the alleged Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election; the hacking of DNC computers; or the suspected communications between Russia and Trump campaign/transition officials. Specifically, the NSC told Judicial Watch:

"Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office."

Talk about making smoke. Isn't there supposed to be damaging proof about Trump's collusion with Russia in this information? Why hide it for at least five years, after which we will be reading about the smashed hard drives, when it contains no damaging information for you but convicting information on your enemy?

The most likely answer is that Obama thought Hillary would win and cover up his spying for him. Now that it hasn't happened the Democrats and their friends in the MSM have been going crazy for some reason...
By MB.
I'm not sure what there is to "cover up" considering the public has known about US, British and Canadian comprehensive (and corporate) spying programs since the Snowden leaks in 2012. The liberal centre in the US, ie, the Democrats, are only interested in frustrating Trump, which is exactly what the Republicans did to Obama for eight years during the previous presidency. The real problem with the American political system is the monolithic party apparatus that basically exploits the working class to funnel money to the rich. The Obamas went to Harvard Law School and recently purchased an eight million dollar house and signed book deals worth millions, so clearly they represent the elite, a group that the current president is also a member of. No doubt Obama expected Hillary to continue the surveillance programs- after all, she was utilizing them while secretary of state. That said, I've seen no evidence that the Trump administration has actaully done anything to cease the spying and bulk data collection.
Hong Wu would you care to explain why unmasking is bad in the first place? I'm curious as to how much you understand the content you copy/paste from reddit.
Ohhh gawd, noooo more ugly Trump body pictures for awhile! I need to sleep well tonight. You can give me nightmares any other day of the week. :knife:

Trump is such a money slut, it's totally not funny anymore. He basically showed his dislike for poor people in his presidential cabinet today. How nice is that?! Are most Americans fabulously wealthy? Last I was aware, only a small percentage is actually wealthy. Why he gotta hate on the poor peoplez? :eh:
By Potemkin
Trump is such a money slut, it's totally not funny anymore. He basically showed his dislike for poor people in his presidential cabinet today. How nice is that?! Are most Americans fabulously wealthy? Last I was aware, only a small percentage is actually wealthy. Why he gotta hate on the poor peoplez? :eh:

The poor were stupid enough to choose not to be born to fabulously wealthy parents who could lavish the best of everything on them and from whom they could inherit hundreds of millions of dollars. This is clearly a moral failing on their part, so despising them and socially snubbing them is only right and proper.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

So the new aid package has given Joe Biden some le[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Glad you are so empathetic and self-critical and […]

The more time passes, the more instances of haras[…]

It turns out it was all a complete lie with no bas[…]