Trump Bans Transgenders From Serving In US Military - Page 12 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Suntzu wrote:Prolly only 90% of the U.S. military . . .

. . . support Trump. The rest are gay. :lol:

Oh, I see.

You do not know what SO is talking about.

Special Olympian is referring to the fact that military leaders were supposed to have six months to investigate the impact of trans people in the forces, and at e end of that six month period, Trump would then announce the findings and the plan.

One month into the six month period, Trump blasts the tweet that started the thread, leaving military leaders confused and unprepared.
Pants-of-dog wrote:Oh, I see.

You do not know what SO is talking about.

Special Olympian is referring to the fact that military leaders were supposed to have six months to investigate the impact of trans people in the forces, and at e end of that six month period, Trump would then announce the findings and the plan.

One month into the six month period, Trump blasts the tweet that started the thread, leaving military leaders confused and unprepared.

Who decided they would get six months, Obama?

Trump, as CINC, get to decide with or without consulting.
SpecialOlympian wrote:My favorite part of this is the stories about the Pentagon/Military folks seeing the tweets come in and collectively going, "What the fuck is this retard up to now?"

My anecdotal impression is that the military overall likes Trump and doesn't want transvestites (or open homosexuals) in their ranks.
Suntzu wrote:I care.

Yes.

So, is it actually important, or are you just talking about your feelings?

Suntzu wrote:Who decided they would get six months, Obama?

Trump, as CINC, get to decide with or without consulting.

From my description, or the article previously posted, it is obvious that this 6 month period was the idea of Trump and the current military leaders.

Unless you magically believe Obama was deciding these things a month ago.
My anecdotal impression is that the military overall likes Trump and doesn't want transvestites (or open homosexuals) in their ranks

This is quite true though it is not universal. Many soldiers really don't much care.
I spent 20 years in the Army, mostly during don't ask don't tell. I think most don't really care much. The army is mostly testosterone driven but there are pockets of sensitivity. There have always been homosexuals in the military but they had to keep a low profile. I'm sure they had a secret handshake or something.
Suntzu wrote:I spent 20 years in the Army, mostly during don't ask don't tell....There have always been homosexuals in the military but they had to keep a low profile. I'm sure they had a secret handshake or something.
And you find nothing wrong with this?
Lol suntzu expects us to believe he didn't have a single gay experience in the military. Suuuuuuuuuuuurrreee, buddy :roll:

The military is literally a fraternity without girls and the closest you can come to being straight by serving is frottaging a dudes tightly locked thights instead of fucking him up the butt.

There is literally nothing gayer than military service. The ideal of unit cohesion is the Spartans, who were totally fucking eachother up the ass nonstop 247365.

Like yeah let's keep gays out of the military when the selling point recruiters use is fraternity and living with men for years and letting really bossy men bitch at you for not having your bed clean enough to fuck other men on. Like lol ok semper faggot.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lol suntzu expects us to believe he didn't have a single gay experience in the military. Suuuuuuuuuuuurrreee, buddy :roll:

The military is literally a fraternity without girls and the closest you can come to being straight by serving is frottaging a dudes tightly locked thights instead of fucking him up the butt.

There is literally nothing gayer than military service. The ideal of unit cohesion is the Spartans, who were totally fucking eachother up the ass nonstop 247365.

Like yeah let's keep gays out of the military when the selling point recruiters use is fraternity and living with men for years and letting really bossy men bitch at you for not having your bed clean enough to fuck other men on. Like lol ok semper faggot.

Now that you mention it, I do remember another incident in which a military doctor gave me an anal examination. That hurt.
MememyselfandIJK wrote:@Suntzu There's a clear divide between having sex with the same gender and having sex with children.

Really? What would that be other than a society simply making that choice?
The definition of a child has been very fluid in our own history.
We will always encounter problems when making generalizations. I can say I fervently believe all 12 year olds are children, but as an ex public school teacher I have known 12 year olds who were fully developed, sexually experienced, and sexually aggressive. They cloud the easy distinctions. Are they really children? :?:
SpecialOlympian wrote:Lol suntzu expects us to believe he didn't have a single gay experience in the military. Suuuuuuuuuuuurrreee, buddy :roll:

You sound like you have a lot of experience with the gay lifestyle.

Were you in the Navy? :lol:
One Degree wrote:Really? What would that be other than a society simply making that choice?
The definition of a child has been very fluid in our own history.
We will always encounter problems when making generalizations. I can say I fervently believe all 12 year olds are children, but as an ex public school teacher I have known 12 year olds who were fully developed, sexually experienced, and sexually aggressive. They cloud the easy distinctions. Are they really children? :?:

Yeah, it is pushing it when a 17 year old with double Ds who has been working the streets for a year is called a child.
Pants-of-dog wrote:You guys should stop talking about having sex with kids and focus on the topic.

Trump did not ban child molesters from the armed forces. He banned trans people.

Probably because no one would really care if he banned child molesters.

I doubt there are many who care about transgender either. Just those who pretend to care out of fear of being politically incorrect. :(

A gentle tongue speaks many languages.. :lol:[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Assuming it's true. What a jackass. It's like tho[…]

Wishing Georgia and Georgians success as they seek[…]

@FiveofSwords Bamshad et al. (2004) showed, […]