Democrats Enslaved Black People, Remember? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
DEMOCRATS Enslaved Black People, Remember?

General Robert E. Lee was a Democrat.

Blacks are now Democrats.

When Lyndon Johnson came to power, blacks, who traditionally voted 95 percent Republican, suddenly switched over to Democrats. Why?

Because now the Democrats were promising to give them free stuff, and it's hard to turn down free stuff. So many of the Blacks became happy voting slaves to the Democrats.

http://www.wnd.com/2016/07/blacks-are-n ... ys-author/
Wow, you started a whole new thread where you entirely ignore history. The Democrats expelled the klan and the southern Democrats decades ago and they got picked up by Nixon.

Try and read something before you repeat wild internet claims that have no basis in reality.
Nobody forgets this.

But this doesn't negate the fact that the Democrats spent 70 years expelling the KKK from their party, culminating in a total break in 1964.

The racists in question all en mass joined the Republican Party who welcomed them with open arms.

So if you're against these racists, you should be against the Republicans.
The Immortal Goon wrote:Nobody forgets this.

But this doesn't negate the fact that the Democrats spent 70 years expelling the KKK from their party, culminating in a total break in 1964.

The racists in question all en mass joined the Republican Party who welcomed them with open arms.

So if you're against these racists, you should be against the Republicans.

I am against lying Democrats because I have yet to meet a Democrat Politician that did not lie to me. They also lie to to everyone else too. Just like Obama did, so he could give the Democrat slaves some more free stuff.
Beren wrote:In another thread I asked whether what age we live in. The solar eclipse gave the answer: The Age of Darkness.

The solar eclipse was unable to turn things dark where I live. There were five hummingbirds sucking up nectar from our hummingbird feeder and they seemed not to notice any difference. I didn't either until I put on the solar glasses and looked at the sun and saw the orange crescent shaped sun.

I asked the neighbor, who was also looking at the sun, if I had missed the eclipse. He said, "No, we will only see a partial eclipse here." I was disappointed. The birds did not act differently, it did not get dark, and a sliver of the sun was peaking out. Not much different from the sun being partially covered by a cloud. Everything was still bright with sunlight. A bummer for sure and a waste of money for solar glasses. The hype was more Democrat bullshit.
[quote="Beren"]Do you have any idea whether how the solar eclipse works @Hindsite?

Well, I can assure you that it did not make this the age of darkness. The light is still there, bright as ever. Praise the Lord. HalleluYah
Hindsite wrote:I am against lying Democrats because I have yet to meet a Democrat Politician that did not lie to me. They also lie to to everyone else too. Just like Obama did, so he could give the Democrat slaves some more free stuff.

Good. The Democrats will lie to you.

So will the Republicans.

Regardless, it seems like you tacitly admit that your argument is ahistorical bullshit.
This is simply silly: the Democratic Party is no longer the party of slavery and Southern interests it was 160 years ago in the same way that the Republican Party today is no longer the party of Lincoln. We're talking Barry Goldwater, the GOP adoption of the Southern strategy, and the historical context of "states' rights" implicitly referring to slavery and the treatment of blacks and other minorities.
Hindsite wrote:A bummer for sure and a waste of money for solar glasses. The hype was more Democrat bullshit.

Hmm... I didn't realize Democrats controlled the orbital paths of planets, moons, or stars. It makes me wonder why they can't win elections. Incidentally, it was well publicized what locations would be in the path of total eclipse, and what locations would experience only partial eclipse.

Are you just now discovering that media are gonna hype shit? Hot off the presses: that's their business model and how they make advertising money. It has everything to do with the almighty dollar, and nothing to do with being Democrats (who are also capitalists).
Wherever I have lived, the really bad weather always went around me. :D I sure hope I don't upset 'SOMEONE' by finally saying that out loud, but it has always mystified me. Makes me feel special. :lol:
I thank God for the Democrats. Because of them I get a nice credit to my bank account every month like clockwork thanks to F.D.R. and Social Security. Then sooner or later I get to "enjoy" first rate health care thanks to Medicare and L.B.J.

I haven't noticed where anything even slightly comparable to these two gems has come my way compliments of the Republican protectors of the plutocracy.
mikema63 wrote:Wow, you started a whole new thread where you entirely ignore history. The Democrats expelled the klan and the southern Democrats decades ago and they got picked up by Nixon.

I did not ignore history. I pointed out facts in history that the left-wing Democrats have been ignoring, probably on purpose. But you point out another Democrat lie. Senator Robert Byrd, an Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan remained in the Senate until he died and was praised by all the Democrats, even many of the Black Democrats in Congress.

On the other hand President Nixon never had anything to do with the Ku Klux Klan. So perhaps you are the one ignoring history.
Byrd also strongly denounced the klan for decades calling it The greatest mistake and stain on his life. Who cares about that though when you can misrepresent history to sell a bullshit narrative.

Nixon definitely had something to do with the klan, he opened the doors for them as a cynical electoral strategy.
mikema63 wrote:Byrd also strongly denounced the klan for decades calling it The greatest mistake and stain on his life. Who cares about that though when you can misrepresent history to sell a bullshit narrative.

Byrd repeatedly expressed his desire for the Klan to expand to its previous size and power, once remarking in a letter that "The Klan is needed today as never before and I am anxious to see its rebirth here in West Virginia" and "in every state in the nation."

Byrd commented on the 1945 controversy raging over the idea of racially integrating the military. In his book When Jim Crow Met John Bull, Graham Smith referred to a letter written that year by Byrd, when he was 28 years old, to segregationist Senator Theodore Bilbo of Mississippi, in which Byrd vowed never to fight:

“ Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds.”

He had earlier written Bilbo:

“ I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side ”

mikema63 wrote:Nixon definitely had something to do with the klan, he opened the doors for them as a cynical electoral strategy.

No he didn't. Democrats can't help from telling lies. It is apparently, part of being a Democrat.

The present West Virginia Governor told the Audience where Trump was speaking that he had decided to change from Democrat to Republican. The audience broke out in cheers.
Democrats = racist Southerners and Northerners today because the party used to be the party of racist whites decades ago before the GOP picked those people up in the 60s. Democrats = liars who are evil and control stellar bodies.

I'll be sure to get J Edgar in the horn for you, Hindsite, about the Democrats lying about the eclipse and controlling its path.
Bulaba Jones wrote:I'll be sure to get J Edgar in the horn for you, Hindsite, about the Democrats lying about the eclipse and controlling its path.

In case anyone did not realize it. I was making a joke to emphasize a point.

Sure. No ethnogenesis in the past doesn't mean no[…]

In 1900, Europe had THREE TIMES the population of […]

@Rancid it's hard to know, we'd need to see how […]

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped[…]