Bernie Supporter's Class Action Lawsuit Against DNC Dismissed. - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hong Wu wrote:So as we can read, the court found that there was bias but somehow, running in the DNC primary doesn't mean that you expect them to be unbiased. This sets a great precedent for future democratic primaries, the people voting in them shouldn't expect them to be fair.

That is probably because everyone should know that the DNC is a biased political organization made up of many biased people.
The RNC was not-biased enough to let Trump win and we're seeing how that is working out for them.

It's not just about screwing Bernie over, if they didn't like Bernie's positions (lol) why didn't they just say so? Things like open borders, sanctuary cities, censorship of free speech all poll extremely badly in the US, yet they pander to those people instead of trying to appeal to the middle. It doesn't seem to be working.
Wow! It is hard to believe liberals will support their party about being corrupt and rigging the primary. :knife:
"God has spoken. Our way is the only way. All crimes are permitted in our crusade to force all to be identical. The white man must pay for his ancestors following what they thought was correct." :lol:
Beren wrote:Who supports the Democrats about being corrupt and rigging the primary? I'm just asking if how the second one is supposed to be a legal case. If it's not, then it's hardly surprising the lawsuit was dismissed. The court just didn't care whether a political party rigged one of its own internal political processes.

Your reasoning is correct based upon what a political party really is. I was basically poking fun at what most people pretend it to be, "the bearer of righteousness."
I think the court was right. It concluded the primaries were rigged, so what? It's a political issue that should be sorted out politically, not legally. Maybe it would have cared about it more if Sanders had filed the lawsuit himself, but I don't think it would have changed much.

Also, that's exactly what those who filed the lawsuit expected.
Beren wrote:I think the court was right. It concluded the primaries were rigged, so what? It's a political issue that should be sorted out politically, not legally. Maybe it would have cared about it more if Sanders had filed the lawsuit himself, but I don't think it would have changed much.

Also, that's exactly what those who filed the lawsuit expected.

And that was what the Trump of God was sounding to the people for months.
But the Lord provided a miracle to overcome that corrupt system in the end.
Praise the Lord.

Trump: The system is rigged against our citizens
Published on Jul 21, 2016

Donald Trump: The election in November will be rigged
Published on Aug 1, 2016

Donald Trump: This whole election is being rigged
Published on Oct 14, 2016
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]