Globalism - New World Order Deception - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
As a Christian and beleiver in biblical endtime prophecy, I view the following video documentary as proof and explanation of the Devil and his demon's effort to control the world in these last days. Among other things, it covers the Bush and Obama global banking deception and the real purpose of the global warming (Climate change) carbon tax.

More on the Paris Climate agreement and the Globalists (Deep State)
Published on May 30, 2017

I think the world runs more off ideologies and isms than grand conspiracies. Most of it can be explained by the banality of evil concept -

It is precisely the absolute and thoughtless symbiosis with the deranged society, its ideologies and norms – despicable and flagrantly immoral but nevertheless legitimate and lawful within that world, and enjoying the assent of its “moral majority” – that is the embodiment of the banality of evil

What unites all types of evil, which are created in the different worlds of national and social interest groups, is that the “decent citizens” of all the worlds always require a semblance of self-evidence, normality, ideologies, ethos, the legitimization of a majority of some kind, laws of nature and man-made laws, and above all a sense of morality and mission to validate the evil. To that end, the “decent folk” create an abundance of “normative morality” that suits their egoistic group needs, but whose connection to morality that is measured by criteria of universal applicability, and of the existence of a “common world" is scant if not nonexistent. This tangled web of maintenance of evil and the ramified modes of the individual’s thoughtless collaboration with social and national evil, are recruited to normalize evil and create an arena of the banality of evil in the life of individuals, groups and nations.
Sivad wrote:I think the world runs more off ideologies and isms than grand conspiracies. Most of it can be explained by the banality of evil concept -

Well, yes it is a war of light verses darkness and Good verses evil.

However, I was attempting to concentrate more on the battle plans to control the people to accept certain ideologies. For example, the global warming hoax, in order to create a carbon tax, was one such tactical plan indicated in the video. The divide and conquer plan has always been is use in the devils plan as we can still see today with the race and party divisions.
Hindsite wrote:However, I was attempting to concentrate more on the battle plans to control the people to accept certain ideologies. For example, the global warming hoax, in order to create a carbon tax, was one such tactical plan indicated in the video.

Carbon prices are definitely a scheme cooked up by neoliberal trash who don't give a shit about poor and working class people, but that doesn't mean climate change itself is a hoax. I think these jokers just want to capitalize on the crisis. Carbon pricing is such a piss poor indirect ineffective elitist solution that I can understand why a lot of people would think the whole thing is one big con.

Confessions extracted under torture...seems legit.[…]

^ Wouldn't happen though, since the Israelis are n[…]

I was actually unaware :lol: Before he was […]

Israel-Palestinian War 2023

Every accusation is a confession Why sexual v[…]