Reflections on 2016 US election - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
mikema63 wrote:Everytime someone whines about her book they just do free advertising for her. :lol:

Much like the leftist media did for Trump during the 2016 election

Hillary Clinton was two faced and very dangerous, she practically threatened war with Russia over a perdonal vendetta. My synopsis of the 2016 election, the world dodged a bullet.
Last edited by jessupjonesjnr87 on 11 Sep 2017 21:14, edited 1 time in total.
You are so full of yourself. Your own opinion on what I have or haven't been shown up in is just :lol: .

You (still) mad.

Why be mad? Anger is for people impotent to create their insane utopian ideals. I have practical things I can do to make the world a better place, rather than just whine about how others are the real evil people causing all the problems. :D

Much like the leftist media did for Trump during the 2016 election

That people think CNN and it's like are leftist media is still funny to me.
^ :eh:

Is this you on election night, mike?

jessupjonesjnr87 wrote:Much like the leftist media did for Trump during the 2016 election

You spelt 'liberal' wrong.

But thanks for that reminder about Clinton's terrible plan to elevate Trump in the media, thinking he couldn't win. :lol:
Last edited by skinster on 11 Sep 2017 21:18, edited 2 times in total.
mikema63 wrote:You are so full of yourself. Your own opinion on what I have or haven't been shown up in is just :lol: .

Ya except...the American public agreed with him...didn't they.

mikema63 wrote:Why be mad? Anger is for people impotent to create their insane utopian ideals. I have practical things I can do to make the world a better place, rather than just whine about how others are the real evil people causing all the problems. :D

A better place? You mean a sterilized place, don't you?
And exactly who might these "real evil" people be?
Because I know there are allot of people who think Hillary-Billary is a "real evil" person.
Or are those the ones you'd want to "sterilize"?
mikema63 wrote:Do you speak in tounges or something buzz?

I'm sorry. I forgot who I was dealing with for a moment.
mikema63 wrote:Stop babbling nonsense while I fight with skinster. :lol:

Indeed. [Bulaba edit: Rule 2 removed. Refrain from name-calling] please continue.
Last edited by Buzz62 on 11 Sep 2017 21:31, edited 1 time in total.
Indeed. [Bulaba edit] continue.

Why do you think this is an insult?

Skinster: can I spam tweets of other people who don't like Hillary and win my point?

Mike: :lol:

Yes, like now liberal means attacking free speech and individual thinking

Dare I ask? What is the liberal media supressing that's making you sad?
Well crap, now I can't sit on my phone and laugh at your nonsense while I cook because you found a dude on Twitter who wouldn't like me!

:lol:

CHAPPAQUA, NY—Saying it would provide a candid account of her experiences writing an unsuccessful tell-all, sources confirmed Thursday that Hillary Clinton is already working on a follow-up book casting blame for the failures of her previous memoir What Happened. “From my agent negotiating that underwhelming deal with Simon & Schuster, to the graphic designer’s lackluster cover art, to my so-called supporters who couldn’t be bothered to drop $17.99 for the hardcover copy—everyone had a hand in undermining my last book’s success,” reads a passage from the introduction to Clinton’s What Also Happened, which repeatedly decries her prior book’s “indecipherable” font and dedicates an entire chapter to lashing out at her copy editor for making her look like “an idiot third-grader.” “I’ll never forget how Amazon buried me and how Barnes & Noble completely sabotaged me by displaying my book way in the back in that no man’s land by the CDs. Frankly, it’s obvious I got screwed on all sides.” Accusing them of stealing her spotlight, the book reportedly concludes with a long list of every other celebrity who published a memoir in the past year.

:D
Bulaba Jones wrote:[Bulaba note: Stay on topic]

Sorry.

My reflection of the 2016 election is that I'm still glad Clinton lost. Every time liberals continues to act in that bratty and entitled manner that mike displays, I'm reminded of how excellent it was that Clinton didn't win the election she thought she deserved.

Even if Trump won.

You are already in one. He says his race is being[…]

Left vs right, masculine vs feminine

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

Fake, it's reinvestment in communities attacked on[…]

It is not an erosion of democracy to point out hi[…]