Sean Hannity Vs. Artist - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
[youtube]AGhCqwaKXy4[/youtube]

Hannity is completely clueless. To be an artist is a hell of a lot of hard work. And yet, Hannity has the nerve to call this man lazy and irresponsible. Yet Hannity does no real work EVER. Literally he sits on his ass and complains all day. And he thinks he's a hard worker?

I really hate people who try to say that musicians and artists are not real workers. Unless you've done it and been there, then don't talk about it. It's some of the hardest work you'll ever do. I keep hear him saying throughout the interview that to be an artist you just "hang out" and live a "care free" life. Hannity is truly a moron if he thinks that. Art is not just a hobby. It's a lifestyle and it's a very legitimate lifestyle.
By jimjam
Hannity is a complete ass who is obviously in love with himself. He could use a warm shit tossed in his face.
Sean Hannity is an artist, he just picked a lame, if profitable, arts career: non-comedic news entertainer.

I like how one time Ted Koppel pointed out the obvious by saying, "You are bad for AMERICA. You attract an audience that is more interested in ideology than facts," and how Hannity couldn't let it go for an entire week. Obviously his feelings weren't hurt at all.

Keep in mind Koppel said this directly to Hannity's face during an interview.
Oxymoron wrote:Artist do not work, they create, they are valuable to culture but should shut the fuck up about politics.

Hehehe...One thing I will admit is that we musicians tend to really, really suck at politics. I mean, I admit it. I told you I only come here for shits and giggles. Artists and musicians should not be taken seriously when it comes to politics.

However, you are dead wrong to say that we don't work. Again, you've never done it. I don't know what you do exactly, but I can tell you there is a fuck of a lot of grunt work involved in the music business. Way more work than fun.
By Albert
Propaganda is art, and that is politics. Palace of Versailles is art so is Westminster, that is also politics. Art and artist had always had a role in politics and that is not going to go away. It is important for artists to recognize that and be responsible of their power.

@Rugoz Why does wanting America taken down a […]

The cities and schools moving to arrest the protes[…]

@FiveofSwords About 12 different genes control[…]

The report is about whether the UNRWA, as an inst[…]