Is Trump Unpatriotic? - Page 14 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Buzz62
Godstud wrote:Happily. While I do that, you can explain how white American males are a threat to people in Texas, and how guns make Americans "safe". You can then institute laws to keep guns out of the hands of white American males, since that's the real threat.

Happily huh? OK do it.
BTW...I am not a gun-freak. But you would need to actually think and read, to know that...

Godstud wrote:A totally irrelevant statement. Where you live means nothing, unless we were to discuss anecdotal situations.
just pointing out people who can't make it in NA, shouldn't be pontifying about...NA.

Godstud wrote:183? Where did you get this magical number from? 8 people are killed by a "terrorist" in NYC. 59 killed by a white American male. 29 killed by another white American male.

Ah yes...183 in Europe. My bad. Should have clarified.

Godstud wrote:You've already invited the enemies into your home, you silly sod! They already live with you. They're your deranged inbred cousins! Blaming the neighbours, and new arrivals, for your problems is stupid. :lol:

My cousins. :lol:
Dude...lets be clear.
My cousins are twice the man you are. Even the females.
By Godstud
Buzz62 wrote:just pointing out people who can't make it in NA, shouldn't be pontifying about...NA.
You're a petty person, who's upset that I don't have to live in North America? :lol: I am sure that you aren't telling the UK posters the same thing, are you? Are you policing people's posts for proximity to an occurrence? :knife:

Where you live is IRRELEVANT. Learn that word. It's a good word.

Buzz62 wrote:Ah yes...183 in Europe. My bad. Should have clarified.
We're discussing North America, not Europe, and you shouldn't comment on Europe, since you don't live there. The topic is Texas, not Europe.

Incidentally, you're a Canadian, aren't you? Why are you posting about Americans, and Europeans? You're quite the hypocrite, aren't you?

Buzz62 wrote:My cousins. :lol:
Dude...lets be clear.
My cousins are twice the man you are. Even the females.
I was speaking in the broad general sense, and not you personally.

It's good to acknowledge that you have really obese men, and ladyboys in your family, though. That's often tough for people to admit.
By Buzz62
Godstud wrote:You're a petty person, who's upset that I don't have to live in North America? :lol: I am sure that you aren't telling the UK posters the same thing, are you? Are you policing people's posts for proximity to an occurrence? :knife:

Where you live is IRRELEVANT. Learn that word. It's a good word.

Here's another good word. PATRIOTISM!
See...I started my career working for Canadian Foreign Affairs in Europe.
Ya...I actually own property in Europe, where one of my kids was born, while I was working for "your great country". And having spent so much time abroad, I have learned how to handle Brits.

Godstud wrote:We're discussing North America, not Europe, and you shouldn't comment on Europe, since you don't live there. The topic is Texas, not Europe.

Incidentally, you're a Canadian, aren't you? Why are you posting about Americans, and Europeans? You're quite the hypocrite, aren't you?

:lol:
Hey Mac.
If you open yer mouth just a tiny bit more...I bet ya can get both feet in there... :lol:

Godstud wrote:I was speaking in the broad general sense, and not you personally.

It's good to acknowledge that you have really obese men, and ladyboys in your family, though. That's often tough for people to admit.

Indeed.
By Godstud
buzz62 wrote:Here's another good word. PATRIOTISM!
See...I started my career working for Canadian Foreign Affairs in Europe.
Ya...I actually own property in Europe, where one of my kids was born, while I was working for "your great country". And having spent so much time abroad, I have learned how to handle Brits.
I served in the Canadian infantry, from 86-89. I am not giving up my Canadian citizenship, even though I live abroad. I'll always be Canadian, even if trolls like you want to imply otherwise.

Owning property in Europe matters how? :?: I own property in Canada and Thailand.
I meet Brits every day, an count them amongst my friends. What's your point, exactly?

You seem to think a person's location is relevant to what they say about a topic. That's a childish thing to say. It's also ridiculous.
By Godstud
I am free to have my opinion of Americans, and if you don't like that, then that's your problem.
By Godstud
Do you actually have something to say on the topic, buzz62, or is it just this constant infantile prattle?
By Buzz62
As I was saying...inviting an enemy into your nation is a dumb idea.
To allow anybody from nations or regions under any sort of Sharia Law, is stupid, irresponsible and bordering on traitorous.
Keep being an incompetent asshole Donald. Please, please don't moderate in any way. We are counting on you laying the groundwork for giving it to the Republicans up the ass in 2018 .Concentrating on kneeling football players and making the rich richer will do just fine .......... :)
Virginia's results were encouraging. Looks like they've reclaimed the Senate, too. I hear the WH is in a tiz.
Buzz62 wrote:As I was saying...inviting an enemy into your nation is a dumb idea.
To allow anybody from nations or regions under any sort of Sharia Law, is stupid, irresponsible and bordering on traitorous.

It is a fact that inviting enemies in is irresponsible. It is a lie to suggest all Muslims are enemies. And just plain unCanadian.

Edit,

And it's interesting to note that after meeting with Prime Minister Trudeau, President Trump is now endorsing Canadian refugee/immigration policies.
By Buzz62
Stormsmith wrote:It is a fact that inviting enemies in is irresponsible. It is a lie to suggest all Muslims are enemies. And just plain unCanadian.

Except NOBODY EVER SAID ALL MUSLIMS!!!

Who's fuckin' LYING??? :knife:
I didn't accuse you of anything so
1. Don't lie
2. Don't suggest I am
3. Rein in the cursing

Buzz62 wrote:As I was saying...inviting an enemy into your nation is a dumb idea.

So..... you're ok British, French, Belguim Muslims because their courts aren't Sharian, and any attachment to Sharia law is by civil agreement, even tho they've had more than their fair share of beheadings and bombings?

Methinks you're about to try to have it both ways.
Sharia is a part of Islam, and even American and Canadian Muslims are practicing it. Christianity and Judaism have their own versions of this, within their religion, although it isn't as clear. It does not overturn the laws of that state, however, ever. It was not designed to do so.

The places where Sharia is a problem, is in places where there are Muslim theocracies. Any theocracy is a nightmare, unless you are "one of the chosen".
May I point out that once in Canada, the Canadian judicial system bests all religion based systems, including the Church of England, over which the Queen of Canada presides.
By Buzz62
Sharia law in Canada? Yes. The province of Ontario has authorized the use of sharia law in civil arbitrations, if both parties consent. The arbitrations will deal with such matters as property, marriage, divorce, custody and inheritance. The arbitrators can be imams, Muslim elders or lawyers. In theory, their decisions aren't supposed to conflict with Canadian civil law. But because there is no third-party oversight, and no duty to report decisions, no outsider will ever know if they do. These decisions can be appealed to the regular courts. But for Muslim women, the pressures to abide by the precepts of sharia are overwhelming. To reject sharia is, quite simply, to be a bad Muslim.

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/news/n ... dmail.com&

Ya...time for a fuckin election so all these pussies can be ousted for real Canadians with a real backbone.
This hinges on the idea that the participants agree to the system. If one or both don't, the decision is left to the regular courts. Same as say, a Catholic seeking a divorce, if the Church won't grant an annulment
By Godstud
Yes, that's exactly what it's like, but people have this bizarre view of Sharia, that is not based in reality, but on ignorance and fear.

5 Things You Need To Know About Sharia Law

You do NOT need to worry about Sharia dominating American life and courts.
Because nothing trumps the U.S. Constitution. No national Muslim organization has ever called for Sharia to supercede American courts.It’s completely beside the point of Sharia and it’s not something American Muslims want.

And yet, during the run-up to the 2012 election, efforts to ban Sharia law popped up in at least two dozen states across the country ― a development that Gingrich, then a presidential hopeful, helped spur on. Many claim the initiative was a response to an imagined threat that was more about promoting anti-Muslim sentiment than about preserving American law.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/5- ... c3ee507c01

This is not a scientific argument for the existen[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/uk[…]

I know some of those on the Left may have troub[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]