Trump greenlights release of Classified JFK Assassination Documents - Page 3 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
https://a.msn.com/r/2/AAuftyn?m=en-au

Why would the contents of the later phone calls be amoung the still classified documents if the CIA dismissed it as "possible crank calls"?

What is in these phone calls?

Now we have weird phone calls in Britain and Australia, with the contents of the later Australian calls remaining classified at this stage.

http://www.smh.com.au/world/cia-conside ... zb4pf.html

I'm so glad Trump won. Clinton would have blocked all these releases.

And I agree the CIA should specifically apologise to the state of Indonesia for interfering in their affairs(including elections most likely) and discussing killing their leader. The agency's lack of accountability for attempting to cause chaos is destructive.
Beren wrote:He seemed like a patsy rather than a murderer or someone who could have ever killed the president on his own.

I, in general, reject all conspiracy theories and usually believe the commissioned body's findings be it the Warren Commission, the Condon Committee, the 9/11 Panel, etc... The problem is that the conspiracy theorists cannot come up with a more compelling set of facts. Until they do, there is no need to give them an audience.

That being said, the circumstances surrounding JFK's assassination are different than the Condon Committee and the 9/11 Commission. There were 4 planes involved in 9/11 and it is very hard to believe that there was something afoot with one of them but not the other three. The Condon Comm (for those who do not know, was about UFOs)...there continues to be research into this. JFK was a single episode involving the death of one man so it is not as large an episode as the other two. I think Oswald pulled the trigger that killed Kennedy that day. If there was a 2nd or 3rd shooter, there was almost a comical lack of shots fired. What 4 shots by 2 riflemen? I think he acted alone on that day but I think he was placed where he was by people who wanted JFK killed.

Namely the following; all 100% truthful:
Oswald was one of the few citizens to defect from the US to Russia in the early parts of the Cold War.
Oswald was one of the few to defect back to the US from Russia.
Oswald was one of the few who got to take his Soviet born wife with him when he left the Iron Curtain
In the months leading up to the assassination...
Oswald was arrested in New Orleans
Oswald visits Mexico City and visits both the Russian and Cuban embassies
Oswald tries to assassinate an Army Colonel
Oswald gets a job at the TSBD

The CIA, FBI and Secret Service certainly know about this guy. If they do not, they are incredibly incompetent.

That he just happens to get a job on the motorcade route is the most bizarre of all.

Those that say he didn't do it usually can't explain his actions after the assassination; the strange modes of transportation, the different clothes, why he left work, etc...
I personally believe Oswald took the fatal shot from the book depository, and have stated that many times. The first bullet's trajectory is actually accurate to me. There was no magic bullet, there was a bullet that yawed strongly after exiting it's first victim, then hit the second victim lower in a car that was accelerating quickly foward so that to a layperson it would appear to travel strangely. I also believe there is strong doubt anyway. Though a degree of doubt is usually present in any murder.

I attribute the doubtful aspects to the difference of opinions of various witnesses, investigators and even the Doctors that performed the autopsy.

The Autopsy report and other statements, especially that document discussing a "shooter on the bridge" and the possibility of a bullet hole in the windscreen is interesting information. Does not change my personal opinion, but I am open to the addition of new eyewitness evidence.

I actually think had he had a good Lawyer, it's possible the lawyer could have gotten Oswald off. After all, you have to prove things beyond reasonable doubt(Hence OJ Simpson "rightly" got off) and there is certainly plenty of doubt here.

Just because he killed the President doesn't mean his statement of being a Patsy isn't also somewhat true. Looks to me like he might have been asked or encouraged to do this, then the same people probably recinded their side of the bargain(were they promising to help him escape?) and got Ruby to shut him up.

These documents also indicate he personally knew the cop who he shot the same day.
Bolivian President Evo Morales said the United States is the “champion of dirty wars and interventionism,”

immortal Goon always said I was ignorant about history and I admit its true. I only know about history's dirty wars. Yes I completely admit it, I'm 100% ignorant of all the "clean wars" of history, perhaps Evo could direct us to some of the academic texts on these "clean wars".

I do wish I knew more about Fidel Castro, I understand he was one of history's great non interventionists, along with Che, I would never stick my nose in another country's business, Guevara.

https://twitter.com/ShadowofEzra/status/178113719[…]

Lies. Did you have difficulty understanding t[…]

Al Quds day was literally invented by the Ayatolla[…]

Yes Chomsky - the Pepsi-Cola professor of Linguis[…]