Clinton & DNC Paid for the Trump "Golden Showers" Dossier - Page 4 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Libertarian353 wrote:By serving the Koch brothers?

They didn't make him president. They didn't even fund his primary campaign. Trump is awesome. The Koch brothers are okay I guess.

JohnRawls wrote:1) You consider morality of the argument important in politics. While I do not.

Well the legality of the actions of certain actors is still centrally relevant, like whether or not Hillary Clinton comitted a crime and whether or not any other person not so politically connected would go to jail for the exact same thing.

JohnRawls wrote:2) You consider Truth to be important in politics. I do consider it important to a degree but usually it doesn't matter like in this case.

I think the actions of those who spread disinformation say more about the people who do that than what it says about the target of their campaign. This is why Trump won the election. As unpopular as he was, he was the better "man."

anna wrote:The uranium story is a non-issue, its usefulness lies in efforts to fashion a smokescreen because Mueller, his prosecutors and empaneled grand juries are continuing at a steady pace which must scare the holy hell out of Trump.

Really? Giving the "enemy" the key ingredient for a nuclear weapon they can use against us is a-okay, but hiring a business associate of Hillary's campaign manager is a crime?

anna wrote:Did you know that the donor who gave 131 million to the Clinton Foundation sold his stake in Uranium One years prior to the Russia deal?

For a profit?

anna wrote:And this story was covered extensively two years ago - which means yes, it's old news.

But anything to divert attention from Mueller, right?

Mueller is charging Manafort with things that happened three or more years ago. Who is living in the past now? Trump is awesome.

SpecialOlympian wrote:It's been known that the oppo research was originally funded by one of Trump's primary opponents and then by Hillary's campaign since the news came out. Why do the chuds only care now?

The research did not include the fake dossier from a British spy at that point. We cannot all be the spawn of Drlee, you know. By the way, why do you think the Republicans are so wonderful (except for Trump, of course)?
blackjack21 wrote:They didn't make him president. They didn't even fund his primary campaign. Trump is awesome. The Koch brothers are okay I guess.

Yes they did, republicans rely on them to win through gerrymandering and race baiting. In return tax cuts, it's irrelevant if they didn't fund him, the fact that trump hires them and even submits to them and the saudis speak volumes. Also the fact that you didn't even respond to my rebuttal of your racist "non-racism" of the Black guy doing his capitalist business also speak volumes.

But again you never told me what you gain from this other than A) Race War or B) Balkinization.

The fact you hate Hilary but not trump, even though he's more damaging to our race says how insane we've gotten.
Libertarian353 wrote:Yes they did, republicans rely on them to win through gerrymandering and race baiting.

The Koch Brothers did not put any money behind Trump. They are doing just fine though.

How a network led by the billionaire Koch brothers is riding the Trump wave
Despite the Koch brothers not backing Donald Trump financially with ads during the election, their network is emerging as a winner from his transition

Libertarian353 wrote:In return tax cuts, it's irrelevant if they didn't fund him, the fact that trump hires them and even submits to them and the saudis speak volumes.

I don't have a clue what you are trying to say here. Why don't you give it another shot.

Libertarian353 wrote:Also the fact that you didn't even respond to my rebuttal of your racist "non-racism" of the Black guy doing his capitalist business also speak volumes.

Again, I'm not clear what you are trying to say.

Libertarian353 wrote:But again you never told me what you gain from this other than A) Race War or B) Balkinization.

Balkanization is happening due to excessive immigration. Trump isn't doing that. That's what the Democrats and many Republicans want. Those of us who are opposed to Washington on this are in favor of social cohesion.

Libertarian353 wrote:The fact you hate Hilary but not trump, even though he's more damaging to our race says how insane we've gotten.

At this point, the DNC is nothing more than an organized crime syndicate in my opinion. The RNC isn't much better.
blackjack21 wrote:The Koch Brothers did not put any money behind Trump. They are doing just fine though.

Fake news, they did. You can't just pick and choose liberal articles when they agree with you.

blackjack21 wrote:I don't have a clue what you are trying to say here. Why don't you give it another shot.

You're not stupid, you can easily understand the words I'm saying. Trump has Koch people in his admin and advisers. He support tax cuts, not a populist trademark. But you know who else wants and supports tax cuts: Koch. And we know he support Islamic terrorism due to his money towards Saudis. Again all leads up to dead whites. :hmm:

blackjack21 wrote:Balkanization is happening due to excessive immigration.

No it's happening due to racial tensions which you support. There was no balkanization til whites complain about a Black man being president. It's sad how much of pussy we become as a race, where we can't even accept a Black man benefiting us. You can see from the alt-right/Bannon/confederate groups, they're the ones that want to destroy the cash cow.

blackjack21 wrote:Trump isn't doing that.

Yes he is, Blacks hate him, alot of whites hate him, europe is planning to abandon us for China. He's the great divider but again race war. We know how this will end, we whites are predictable. I just wish you stop being a pussy and just say "I hate Black people".

blackjack21 wrote:Those of us who are opposed to Washington on this are in favor of social cohesion.

Another jim crow is not social cohesion.

blackjack21 wrote:t this point, the DNC is nothing more than an organized crime syndicate in my opinion. The RNC isn't much better.

America was always a criminal organization, it was only when Obama was president now you complain about "establishment". When ever a Black man succeeds whites bitch about establishment: Reconstruction, Civil Rights, Black man being president.

But I'm dabble in psychology little. Repeat after me: "I'm a racist, and I have a problem" admitting the problem is the first step of solving.
Libertarian353 wrote:Fake news, they did. You can't just pick and choose liberal articles when they agree with you.

It's well known that the Koch brothers did not support Trump. Some people in their network were NeverTrumpers.
The Kochs freeze out Trump:
Continued stiff-arming by the powerful Koch network could limit Trump’s ability to build a professional campaign operation.

Charles Koch Donates $3M in GOP Senate Races, But Not For Trump

Koch donors divided over failure to stop Donald Trump
Trump last year derided the Koch network’s efforts to influence politics and their ties to several other major candidates, including Rubio and Cruz, who were invited to attend two Koch donor retreats in 2015 and make presentations to the network’s donors.

Last summer Trump tweeted: “I wish good luck to all the Republican candidates who traveled to California to beg for money, etc from the Koch brothers. Puppets?” Trump did not receive the Koch network’s coveted invitation.

Libertarian353 wrote:You're not stupid, you can easily understand the words I'm saying. Trump has Koch people in his admin and advisers. He support tax cuts, not a populist trademark. But you know who else wants and supports tax cuts: Koch. And we know he support Islamic terrorism due to his money towards Saudis. Again all leads up to dead whites. :hmm:

Tax cuts are popular. I want him to cut taxes. I have no ties to the Koch brothers. Trump isn't supporting Islamic terrorism.

Libertarian353 wrote:No it's happening due to racial tensions which you support. There was no balkanization til whites complain about a Black man being president. It's sad how much of pussy we become as a race, where we can't even accept a Black man benefiting us. You can see from the alt-right/Bannon/confederate groups, they're the ones that want to destroy the cash cow.

Whites made Obama president. Obama started the race stuff early in his administration with the arrest of Henry Louis Gates for disorderly conduct. He wasn't as vocal about it until his second term, because his polls tanked after the "Beer Summit." The main benefit of Obama is that he kept Hillary Clinton out of the White House.

Libertarian353 wrote:Yes he is, Blacks hate him, alot of whites hate him, europe is planning to abandon us for China. He's the great divider but again race war. We know how this will end, we whites are predictable. I just wish you stop being a pussy and just say "I hate Black people".

Trump won a larger percentage of the black vote than Romney. The establishment and the political left hate Trump, which is why I like Trump. I don't care about China and Europe. If you want to talk about race, create a thread and we'll begin debating race directly.

Libertarian353 wrote:Another jim crow is not social cohesion.

Secure borders has nothing to do with Jim Crow.

Libertarian353 wrote:America was always a criminal organization, it was only when Obama was president now you complain about "establishment". When ever a Black man succeeds whites bitch about establishment: Reconstruction, Civil Rights, Black man being president.

No. I complained about them in 2006 when I left the Republican party. I complained about them through the Obama years--Republicans as well as Democrats. I complain about them now, even with Trump in office.

Libertarian353 wrote:But I'm dabble in psychology little. Repeat after me: "I'm a racist, and I have a problem" admitting the problem is the first step of solving.

I'm not an egalitarian.
blackjack21 wrote:It's well known that the Koch brothers did not support Trump. Some people in their network were NeverTrumpers.
The Kochs freeze out Trump:

Fake news, you can't just choose liberal article when it's for trump. Remember were are talking about you denying fox polls that was anti-trump since you think all the left are liars and politico and guardian are left, I will agree that they're lying and Kochs supported trump. Besides explain why trump have them on cabinet? Trump support those that benefit him.

blackjack21 wrote:Tax cuts are popular.

No they are not: https://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/ ... lar-242369

See the lie so blatant?

blackjack21 wrote:I want him to cut taxes.

Cause you want a race war, tax cuts will inflame tensions: https://www.theguardian.com/business/gr ... sk-the-imf

blackjack21 wrote:I have no ties to the Koch brothers.

Did I said that?

blackjack21 wrote:Trump isn't supporting Islamic terrorism.

https://www.mediaite.com/online/the-tru ... ast-month/

Let's not forget the Saudis:https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/06/04/is-trump-fighting-terrorism-215225

He couldn't even say "Radical Islamic Terrorism" in front of them. The same people that killed so many of our white people, and you support our genocide.

blackjack21 wrote:Whites made Obama president.

Southerners did not actually, white democrats and liberals did. Remember Romeny had the most white votes, prob Mccain too.

blackjack21 wrote:Obama started the race stuff early in his administration with the arrest of Henry Louis Gates for disorderly conduct.

No Bush did with his the Katrina incident and how Whites was hunting Black people. Don't project and gaslight me, I'm not a conservative. You're already lost all credibility in trying to portray Obama a racist. Especially since I remember my time lurking here that you even say racism is A OK: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ng-it.html

You didn't think I forget that did you? But you're saying is, it's ok for trump to pardon Joe Sharpo for treat Latinos like animals but Obama is racist for criticizing police? It's ok for Whites to treat Blacks as non-humans with feelings, but wrong for them to wish we're dead for doing so?

It's ok for trump to call nazis good people but call Blacks sons of bitches? Do blacks lives mean nothing to you? Haven't they hate us enough?

And the fact you're only non argument was from 09 and it wasn't even about racism, speaks how much hate you have for Blacks.

Besides look at this "disorderly conduct": https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/24/us/p ... orter.html

We defend our own criminals.

blackjack21 wrote: The main benefit of Obama is that he kept Hillary Clinton out of the White House.

Obama had nothing to do with it, gerrymander and Russia kept her out.

blackjack21 wrote:Trump won a larger percentage of the black vote than Romney.

Obama was running. And Romney won the white vote than trump. He also did the christian thing and condemn the racists. You did not which make you a racist.

blackjack21 wrote: The establishment and the political left hate Trump

Well he's destroying america.

blackjack21 wrote: which is why I like Trump.

Of course, human suffering is a trait of whites. Like how apparently blacks are "violent".

blackjack21 wrote:If you want to talk about race, create a thread and we'll begin debating race directly.

What's the point, you'll deny it.

I can prove that Blacks have influence and was apart of Europe culture and you'll deny it.

blackjack21 wrote:Secure borders has nothing to do with Jim Crow.

Uh yes, borders have been secure. Obama did more deports than any republican. You're making deflecting. Lynchings aren't social cohesion. I like how Sarah "mutt" Sanders didn't even say yes on if slavery was wrong.

blackjack21 wrote:No. I complained about them in 2006 when I left the Republican party. I complained about them through the Obama years--Republicans as well as Democrats. I complain about them now, even with Trump in office.

I complain about them too, but you cause they're not racist enough.

blackjack21 wrote:I'm not an egalitarian.

Of course not, equal under law, equal opportunity, Black rights, whites not getting special treatment, all egalitarian.

Say it with me now: "I'm a racist, and I have a problem"

Answer me this, if your daughter dates a dark skinner, would you be happy?
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]