Fair And Balanced - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By jimjam
Sean Hannity, employed by Fox Fake News, today devoted 6 seconds toward covering yesterday's various anti Donald election results while spending 34 minutes to Donald's latest hate speech. It is clear why Donald prefers Fox Fake news as it dove tails nicely with his alternate reality. Fair And Balanced ........... I love it :lol: .
By redcarpet
Also covering up his defense of an alleged child molester;

The party of 'family values' doesn't care about Trump, or the latest GOP politician if they're child molesters;

By Oxymoron
redcarpet wrote:Also covering up his defense of an alleged child molester;

The party of 'family values' doesn't care about Trump, or the latest GOP politician if they're child molesters;

So people who are alleged to be criminals deserve no defense?
By redcarpet
Oxymoron wrote:So people who are alleged to be criminals deserve no defense?

Not if you're Bill or Hillary Clinton as far as GOP fanatics are concerned
By Finfinder
jimjam wrote:Sean Hannity, employed by Fox Fake News, today devoted 6 seconds toward covering yesterday's various anti Donald election results while spending 34 minutes to Donald's latest hate speech. It is clear why Donald prefers Fox Fake news as it dove tails nicely with his alternate reality. Fair And Balanced ........... I love it :lol: .

anti ? that is a lot of spin ... A Democrat was elected in a blue state and that is anti. Stretching . :)
By jimjam
Finfinder wrote:anti ? that is a lot of spin ... A Democrat was elected in a blue state and that is anti. Stretching . :)

true but ........... 6 seconds? .............. I listen to fox frequently and they seem as fair and balanced as mainstream media. It's a matter of choosing one's poison IMHO.
By jimjam
A longtime analyst for Fox News is leaving the network, saying that he could not “in good conscience” remain with an organization that, he argued, “is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit.”In a searing farewell note sent to colleagues on Tuesday, Ralph Peters, a Fox News strategic analyst and a retired lieutenant colonel in the United States Army, castigated the network for its coverage of President Trump and the rhetoric of its prime-time hosts.

“In my view, Fox has degenerated from providing a legitimate and much-needed outlet for conservative voices to a mere propaganda machine for a destructive and ethically ruinous administration,” Colonel Peters wrote in his message, a copy of which was obtained by The New York Times.

“Over my decade with Fox, I long was proud of the association,” he added. “Now I am ashamed.”
By Stormsmith
When someone gives up a well paying job because the job conflicts with his (or her) beliefs, or compromises his ethics, it makes me think here's a man with standards. Talk about putting your money where your mouth is.
By jimjam
Trump’s Fox fixation isn’t benign or inconsequential — because, like him, the network has an aversion to the truth. Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.

According to PunditFact, a project of the Tampa Bay Times and The Poynter Institute that checks the accuracy of claims made by pundits, of the statements on Fox that have been fact-checked, only 10 percent were rated true, while a full 60 percent were rated either mostly false, false or “pants on fire,” the worst possible rating.

Fake news? Fox Fake news by a landslide :lol:
By One Degree
If I decide to read the news, I require myself to go to several sources. I have found lately I prefer to go to Fox first. Not because I don’t see the bias, but because it gives a wider view. When I go to NBC and ABC, I find myself disappointed at their narrow coverage. They are heavy on celebrity and isolated individual circumstances and light on policy issues. This narrowness is mainly displayed in the stories that simply do not exist there. I would at least expect an opposite view to Fox, but all to often there is nothing.
Of course, all of them have eliminated ‘news’ and only run ‘opinion’.

Any of you going to buy the Trump bible he's prom[…]

No, it doesn't. The US also wants to see Hamas top[…]

Israel removed 10,000 Israeli families from Gaz[…]

The Donbas fortifications have been incredibly su[…]