Roy Moore accused of sexual harassment for 1979 events - Page 10 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
mikema63 wrote:The reaction of his fellow democrats have been swift and thorough in coming out against him. Nothing like this nonsense defense that Republicans have been doing for a pedophile, but I suppose they don't have any sense of shame. :|

I haven't heard any of Franken's fellow Democrats calling for him to step down like they are all calling for Moore to step down.
Chuck Schumer said he's demanding an ethics investigation. He is the Senate Minority Leader. To be fair, Mitch McConnell has also called on Moore to abandon the race and the RNC has cut funding to Moore's campaign.

However, in this thread the the intellectual elite of PoFo's right wing have:

-Called the left hypocrites for agreeing with them, misunderstanding the definition of hypocrisy
-Said Moore earned the right to fuck children
-Advocated 4chan conspiracy theories for retards, by retards, on a forum where people go to tell retarded lies
-Idiotically held up Franken as some sort of false equivalency for an actual pedo
-Accused the victims of being paid conspirators
-Been generally awful human beings with broken brains
mikema63 wrote:They are calling for an ethics investigation and he will likely be forced to step down.

Moore is a literal fucking pedophile, the difference is pretty fucking extreme. :eh:

Why do they need an investigation into Franken's activities, but not an investigation into Moore's activities?
That's the process for a sitting senator and the charges are far more minor than those for moore, plus from a republican perspective moore is an extremely bad candidate who could loose alabama to a democrat when if he stepped down they would certainly win the senate seat so they have every reason to call for him to step down.
mikema63 wrote:That's the process for a sitting senator and the charges are far more minor than those for moore, plus from a republican perspective moore is an extremely bad candidate who could loose alabama to a democrat when if he stepped down they would certainly win the senate seat so they have every reason to call for him to step down.

You are basically admitting that this witch hunt is political, which is exactly what the Moore camp is saying. If the charges against Moore are as serious as you say, then why isn't the police, nor any other government agency investigating?
maz wrote:Moore is from Alabama which is where he allegedly raped underage girl's right?

Alabama - No SOL for rape or sexual assault - Source Map: How Long Does Your State Give Rape Survivors to Pursue Justice?

It depends on whether how the crime committed would be defined. I also wonder how eager the police are to investigate something that happened decades ago and impossible to prove anyways.

bandicam 2017-11-16 23-17-46-094.jpg
bandicam 2017-11-16 23-17-46-094.jpg (22.11 KiB) Viewed 835 times

Source
mikema63 wrote:Al Frankens ill advised "comedy" =/= a fucking pedophile. :|

With Al Franken, there's physical evidence. It's not just "he said, she said." It is ten years old, however.

Beren wrote:Does it seem like sexual harassment to you? Sure, he meant to be photographed with a stupid look right into the camera while doing that. :roll:

And he wasn't in the Senate at the time. You must be pure as the wind-driven snow these days...unless you're a Democrat. Oh. Wait. He's a Democrat. Never mind...

He also finds bestiality funny.

mikema63 wrote:The kiss was, from what I've read, part of a skit for the USO and she felt pressured. It's not okay of course and he should face some form of concequences for his actions but this is a super false equivalence with a pedophile.

Would castration be an appropriate punishment?

SpecialOlympian wrote:Actually, Al Franken deserves to pressure women into kissing him because of his service and volunteer work for the USO.

Well, at least you've decided to be a little more consistent.

Stormsmith wrote:This. And note: Franken acknowlegded and apologised for it.

So did Kevin Spacey... drunken behavior, dontcha know?

mikema63 wrote:The reaction of his fellow democrats have been swift and thorough in coming out against him. Nothing like this nonsense defense that Republicans have been doing for a pedophile, but I suppose they don't have any sense of shame. :|

The Republicans have pulled their support for him.

SpecialOlympian wrote:-Idiotically held up Franken as some sort of false equivalency for an actual pedo

It is only an allegation. It wasn't made when he was a prosecutor or a judge. It was only made 3 weeks before a special election for the Senate. If they knew it 40 years ago, they knew it 10 years ago, 5 years ago, a year ago, and three months ago. When opposing campaigns have credible information they use it early, and clearly Strange would have done so if this was somehow a well-known issue.

Anyway, clearly there is some weird anti-heterosexual male witch hunt going on. The DailyMail is now reporting on a police report involving Sylvester Stallone in 1986.

How Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexually assaulting a 16-year-old fan: Police report reveals girl claimed star made her give him and his bodyguard oral sex and threatened they would 'beat her head in' if she ever told
Boy, Hillary sure is pissed!

If you have any information regarding Sylvester Stallone please contact alan.butterfield @dailymail.com

So there you go SpecialOlympian. Go contact Alan Butterfield!
Now remind me what was it that Bill Clinton's campaign manager said ah yes:
Drag a hundred-dollar bill through a trailer park, you never know what you'll find.

You see I'd be happy to give Al Franken the same benefit of the doubt as Moore, if wasn't for that photo and him seemingly admitting it. I I could believe the girl's allegations are true, but I can also believe that she lied. Its amazing how these Liberals just take the banned from the mall allegations as truth. You can make up anything about Ray Moore, at the moment. There's no risk, no downside, but potentially a lot of gain. We saw in Dallas the hate that some Liberals feel towards Conservatives. If a Liberal's prepared to gun down Conservatives by the hundred, then I'm sure there's a lot more Liberals who hate Conservatives enough to lie about Ray Moore.
TPM wrote:Roy Moore Challenges Mitch McConnell On Twitter: ‘Bring It On’

By NICOLE LAFOND Published NOVEMBER 16, 2017 7:19 AM

Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore further solidified his intentions to stay in the race Wednesday evening, despite mounting allegations from multiple women who say Moore was sexually inappropriate with them when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s.

GOP leaders in the House and Senate have called on Moore to step aside, but none have been more vocal than Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY). Upon hearing the news, McConnell was quick to say Moore should drop out of the race if the allegations were true. McConnell has since dropped that qualifier, saying earlier this week that Moore should drop out and that he believes the accusers. The Senate Republican leader has also predicted that Moore would face an ethics probe immediately if he’s elected. That pushed Moore to go on the offensive.

“Dear Mitch McConnell, Bring. It. On.,” he tweeted on Wednesday evening.

The National Republican Senatorial Committee’s Executive Director Chris Hansen appeared to mock Moore on Twitter after his comments, tweeting: “‘Bring it On’ is a move about high school cheerleaders.”

Seven women have come forward since last Thursday, saying Moore pursued relationships with them or attempted unwanted sexual advances toward them when they were teenagers. Moore has vehemently denied all of the accusations and his campaign is launching an attack on one of the women who came forward. His campaign has requested one of the women turn over a copy of a yearbook that she claims Moore signed, so they can test the credibility of the handwriting.

Moore won the Republican nomination in September and is running against Democrat Doug Jones. The election is on Dec. 12.

:eek:

Huffpost wrote:On Thursday, when asked why Trump has been conspicuously silent about Moore, White House counselor Kellyanne Conway said the president has been too busy to comment.

:lol:
Since when does Maz need an actual police investigation to believe anything? This is the same guy who handwaved away the murder charges against the nazi heroic free speech warrior who ran down Heather Heyer with his car drove down the same street on which a villainous Antifa thug was having a heart attack.
I'm sure Trump is unhappy that he's not in the spotlight while playing the greatest statesman ever.

Huffpost wrote:During his Asia trip, Trump claimed that he had not been following the story closely because “I do not watch much television.”

“I haven’t gotten to see too much. And believe it or not, even when I’m in Washington or New York, I do not watch much television. I know they like to say that. People that don’t know me, they like to say I watch television ― people with fake sources. You know, fake reporters, fake sources. But I don’t get to watch much television. Primarily because of documents. I’m reading documents. A lot. And different things,” he told reporters. “Honestly, I’d have to look at it, and I’d have to see, because, again, I’m dealing with the president of China, the president of Russia.”

:lol:

Lol this is why I know better than to even try to[…]

Again, this is not some sort of weird therapy w[…]

Indictments have occured in Arizona over the fake […]

Ukraine already has cruise missiles (Storm Shadow)[…]