Roy Moore accused of sexual harassment for 1979 events - Page 32 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Godstud wrote:A kiss is pretty minor, when you think about it.
Forcing his gross tongue down her throat probably did feel "pretty minor", it's not like a horrific violation of her person or anything. Forcing your tongue into another person's mouth is pretty customary in some cultures, we're just too uptight about it here in America.

And I am sure you're going to bring up some "Deep State" conspiracy theory to explain why he has not?

Why he hasn't been charged with rape? No, he's obviously protected by status and privilege. Is that a conspiracy theory for you? If it is I guess you're just detached from reality.

Hey Roy, nice hat.

I could care less about the bible shit. Moore is a hateful bible thumping flag waving piece of shit. He will quickly judge and slander folks who aren't exactly the way he thinks they ought to be while he's out groping 14 year old girls. Hypocritical .... you bet. Spreader of hate and slander .... yup.
Sivad wrote:Moore's a pederast and his supporters are idiots.

A pederast is a man seeking a pubescent male for a sexual relationship. Moore has not even been accused of pederasty. If you are going to call people idiots, at least get your terminology correct first.

Godstud wrote:I am sorry you can't differentiate between different gradients when it comes to sexual misconduct.

According to Hillary Clinton's defense of a child rapist, you can indeed. She got her rapist client's charges reduced to "kiddy fiddling."

Godstud wrote:I am not following Bill Clinton, and I don't give a rat's ass. Kapeesh?? If he did it, then I hope he pays for it.

You seem upset when others defend allegations, but not if Hillary Clinton does it.

jimjam wrote:I could care less about the bible shit. Moore is a hateful bible thumping flag waving piece of shit. He will quickly judge and slander folks who aren't exactly the way he thinks they ought to be while he's out groping 14 year old girls. Hypocritical .... you bet. Spreader of hate and slander .... yup.

The bible thumping is precisely why the establishment hates him. The rest of this stuff is made up to try to get Alabamans to reject Moore on false charges.
blackjack21 wrote:A pederast is a man seeking a pubescent male for a sexual relationship. Moore has not even been accused of pederasty. If you are going to call people idiots, at least get your terminology correct first.

Apologies, Moore's a chomo and his supporters are idiots. It doesn't matter anyway, Moore's politics are way more despicable than his sexual proclivities. The sex stuff is for the dipshits, his most heinous crime is being a stooge for Money. In my book that's the equivalent of raping babies, there's nothing worse than a soulless Money whore.
blackjack21 wrote:The bible thumping is precisely why the establishment hates him. The rest of this stuff is made up to try to get Alabamans to reject Moore on false charges

Politics or my opinion of the establishment have nothing at all to do with my opinion on Groper Roy. I have no use for holier than thou assholes who want to tell me how to conduct my life.
blackjack21 wrote:You seem upset when others defend allegations, but not if Hillary Clinton does it.
I've never once defended anyone who committed a sex crime. Are you trying to be a lying sack of shit, or a troll?

A lawyer defending someone, as part of their job, is not the same as committing that crime. I can understand why someone like you would have a hard time understanding such a simple concept. :knife:
Sivad wrote:Apologies, Moore's a chomo and his supporters are idiots. It doesn't matter anyway, Moore's politics are way more despicable than his sexual proclivities. The sex stuff is for the dipshits, his most heinous crime is being a stooge for Money. In my book that's the equivalent of raping babies, there's nothing worse than a soulless Money whore.

I believed you just blessed Roy Moore and his supporters. We shall see in a few days.
Godstud wrote:I've never once defended anyone who committed a sex crime.

How do you know, or are you aying that you've never defended anyone who has been accused of a sex crime.

Its going to be interesting to see how they deal with the Dustin Hoff man allegations, because of course women accusers never lie.
I do not defend people accused of sex crimes. I suppose that means I could never be a Republican. :D

No Democrats seem to be jumping up to defend, support, or endorse people accused of sex crimes. Why is that?
Godstud wrote:I do not defend people accused of sex crimes. I suppose that means I could never be a Republican. :D

No Democrats seem to be jumping up to defend, support, or endorse people accused of sex crimes. Why is that?

Because they think, if they claim the moral high ground for a change, then they may be able to defeat Roy Moore and gain a Democrat Senator.
“Well, maybe Putin is right. Maybe he’s more akin to me than I know.” R.Moore

The latest creature from the seemingly endless supply of Republican hate mongers and dividers who, it appears, prefer the Russian model over that as put forth by America's founding fathers over 200 years ago. :(

Take note of the little cross on Roy's lapel. That piece of window dressing, apparently, is good enough for many. I do not recall in my youth where hate mongering was a foundation of "Christian Faith". Aside from a tendency toward groping uncooperative females, Roy has taken other pages from Donald's hate mongering divide and conquer playbook with his claim that “Democrat operatives” are “REGISTERING THOUSANDS OF FELONS” — with a link to a story that pictured a pair of black men with paperwork — and told an African-American attendee at one of his events that America was last great when families were intact during the slavery era.

Alabama's dignified, ultraconservative senior senator, Richard Shelby, said outright that he cannot vote for Mr. Moore.
This just in:

WASHINGTON — Senator Richard C. Shelby, a fixture of Republican politics in Alabama for a generation, sent a clear message to his home state on Sunday when he said on national television that the party could “do better” than elect Roy S. Moore to the state’s other Senate seat in two days.
jimjam wrote:I could care less about the bible shit. Moore is a hateful bible thumping flag waving piece of shit. He will quickly judge and slander folks who aren't exactly the way he thinks they ought to be while he's out groping 14 year old girls. Hypocritical .... you bet. Spreader of hate and slander .... yup.

Roy Moore is not speaking hate when he quotes the Holy Bible, because its overall message is love.
Hindsite wrote:Because they think, if they claim the moral high ground for a change, then they may be able to defeat Roy Moore and gain a Democrat Senator.
When the GOP is sinking into a swamp of depravity, it's pretty easy to claim the moral high ground. You realize that the GOP could do the same, in a pinch, but instead they choose not to. Why is that?

You think claiming the moral high ground is difficult, when it comes to sexual predators? :eh: I guess when you support the GO Pedophiles it's just par for the course.

Hindsite wrote:Roy Moore is not speaking hate when he quotes the Holy Bible, because its overall message is love.
Except when it's about intolerance and hate, that is.
Godstud wrote:When the GOP is sinking into a swamp of depravity, it's pretty easy to claim the moral high ground. You realize that the GOP could do the same, in a pinch, but instead they choose not to. Why is that?

They do. However, when the accuser has been caught in a lie, the whole situation changes.

Godstud wrote:You think claiming the moral high ground is difficult, when it comes to sexual predators?

No, it is not difficult or the Dems would not be doing it.

Godstud wrote: Except when it's about intolerance and hate, that is.

The Holy Bible teaches intolerant of sin and to replace hate with love. That is what is hard for most people to do. HalleluYah.
Hindsite wrote:The Holy Bible teaches intolerant of sin and to replace hate with love.
Intolerance of people doing anything you don't like, more like, and THEN hating them for it. That's what you, and other so-called Christians do, on a regular basis.

If you truly lived by what you say, then you'd love the sinners more, instead of talking shit about them. Jesus did. That's why he hung out with the sinners, poor, and outcasts of society. Right?
Godstud wrote:Intolerance of people doing anything you don't like, more like, and THEN hating them for it. That's what you, and other so-called Christians do, on a regular basis.

If you truly lived by what you say, then you'd love the sinners more, instead of talking shit about them. Jesus did. That's why he hung out with the sinners, poor, and outcasts of society. Right?

He hung out with sinners because they need to learn that they should repent of their sins and sin no more. But you don't care about how much you sin because you love to sin.

Sure, the advocates of fascism (or wholism as I[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Saw an article about this story earlier in the mo[…]

@Godstud " blowjobs" You are like […]

@Rich more veterans lose their lives in peace ti[…]