House passes GOP tax bill - Page 25 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Hi,

Don't misunderstand. I have no sympathy for the business owners.
By 2017, eight rich people, six of them Americans, own as much combined wealth as half the human race,
Drlee wrote:Hi,

Don't misunderstand. I have no sympathy for the business owners.

That's a pretty broad group to have no sympathy for isn't it?

I sometimes like to make the argument that money is largely a system of resource distribution. I'm not one of these eight super-rich people but I feel rich because I have everything I could want or need that isn't a luxury brand item. Which is not to say that I own no luxury items, far from it. And that situation describes most people in the developed world. Why so serious? Why can't you feel rich if you have everything?
jimjam wrote:By 2017, eight rich people, six of them Americans, own as much combined wealth as half the human race,

Perhaps God is blessing them for some purpose.
HalleluYah
Stormsmith wrote:By the way, saw footage of him talking today. I see he's not taking credit for the New York Shock Exchange

That's because Trump is not a fool.
Praise the Lord.
Hindsite wrote:That's because Trump is not a fool.
Praise the Lord.

I agree completely. Especially in view of his taking credit for rises in the stock market ....... Now, this is obviously hypocritical nonsense which de facto makes those who buy into his BIG CON the fools.
Praise Stupidity
Indeed. I have never met an intelligent Trump supporter who was not either a very rich person or a sociopath.
Drlee wrote:Indeed. I have never met an intelligent Trump supporter who was not either a very rich person or a sociopath.

Define “Trump supporter.”
Trump is a very stable genius. His doctor says he has passed his mental acuity test with flying colors. One wonders if Nancy Pelosi could do the same: Pelosi repeatedly says incorrect words: ‘Commensurate — common sense’, ‘Tax force — task force’
MARCH 1, 2018

I don't think Nancy Pelosi is drunk. I think she's lost her marbles. :hippy:
Drlee wrote:I think that is pretty obvious. :roll:

If you mean the almost 63 million citizens that voted for him, that’s an awful lot of rich people (since they can’t all be sociopaths, or we’d have collapsed into chaos). If you mean those that support most of his policies, that number is probably even higher.
If you mean the almost 63 million citizens that voted for him, that’s an awful lot of rich people (since they can’t all be sociopaths, or we’d have collapsed into chaos). If you mean those that support most of his policies, that number is probably even higher.

Read what I posted again. You are missing something. One word.
blackjack21 wrote:Trump is a very stable genius. His doctor says

His doctor also said he had "bone spurs" (which have mysteriously disappeared ) back when American kids were being ground up in the great Vietnam meat grinder. His doctor has also said that he might die if he was forced to tell the truth under oath :lol: .

but

I guess if a doctor sez it ..... it is true :lol: .

Judy Dulaney, 65, a retired employee of the state of Pennsylvania, voted for Trump, but she said she now regrets it.
“I did not like either Clinton or Trump, but I figured the lesser of two evils was Trump,” she said. “Now I’m second-guessing myself. Because he’s nuts.”
Drlee wrote:Read what I posted again. You are missing something. One word.

Ah, so you think they’re all stupid. I suppose that relieves you of any responsibility to take their views and concerns seriously. Do you think the 65 million plus that voted for Clinton were any smarter?
Ah, so you think they’re all stupid.

Obviously.
I suppose that relieves you of any responsibility to take their views and concerns seriously.

On the contrary. Stupid people can be quite dangerous.

Do you think the 65 million plus that voted for Clinton were any smarter?

Obviously
Drlee wrote:Indeed. I have never met an intelligent Trump supporter who was not either a very rich person or a sociopath.

Maybe, that is because you have never met me.
HalleluYah
Iran is going to attack Israel

Iran's attack on the Zionist entity, a justified a[…]

No seems to be able to confront what the consequen[…]

https://twitter.com/i/status/1781393888227311712

I like what Chomsky has stated about Manufacturin[…]