House passes GOP tax bill - Page 11 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
SpecialOlympian wrote:Good job reading bro.

FIFO doesn't apply to tax-deferred investment accounts.

The poor don't pay income taxes either. And with doubling the standard deduction, there will be more of the lower income group that will not pay any income taxes either.
Poor people absolutely do pay income taxes, they are just refunded at the end of the year like a 0% interest loan to the government.

Please tell us more about what you don't know.
That is because it doesn't.

Post your fucking proof. I already posted mine. If you wish to show your ignorance on an international form go ahead. Post your fucking proof and stop mouthing off with not a single thought behind it.

:roll:
Drlee wrote:Post your fucking proof. I already posted mine. If you wish to show your ignorance on an international form go ahead. Post your fucking proof and stop mouthing off with not a single thought behind it.

:roll:

I already posted a reference to the actual Senate Tax plan. You posted nothing like that to support your false claims.
Hindsite doesn't give a shit about anyone who might be hurt by this bill because he's a hypochristian. If the poors suffer, it puts a big cheesy grin face. As long as he's not hurt by it, it doesn't matter who the GOP fucks, gropes, or fondles.
Godstud wrote:Hindsite doesn't give a shit about anyone who might be hurt by this bill because he's a hypochristian. If the poors suffer, it puts a big cheesy grin face. As long as he's not hurt by it, it doesn't matter who the GOP fucks, gropes, or fondles.

Yeah, I don't give a rat's as because I am done for tonight. Praise the Lord.
Hindsite actually claimed he posted the Senate tax plan. :lol:

There is no real senate tax plan yet. I posted part of the proposed plan that refuted his claim. People like him are incapable of the depth of understanding it takes to do simple math. They are obvious dupes.

No Christian would be so crass and sacrilegious to add the words "Praise the Lord" to a secular post. When I see that sort of thing I usually see something by a mere troll. The problem is that in the case of modern republicans there are quite a few, many in fact, who are simply that stupid. We are seeing it in Alabama and the almost certain win by Moore. We saw it in the mental midgets who actually thought that to radically change America we should turn to a billionaire reality television star.

Seriously Godstud. The republican party, less than two weeks ago was all puffed up on refusing to back Moore. The cut off funding his campaign and the senate majority leader said he would never seat him. Now he is saying he will seat him, that the "people deserve the right to choose their own reps, and they have reinstated his funding with a vengeance. The republican president has endorsed him.

No. I would have thought a troll but I am seeing far too much moral bankruptcy in the republican party (my party remember) to discount any idiocy on their part whether from pure evil, a lack of basic intelligence or simple tribalism.
Drlee wrote:Hindsite actually claimed he posted the Senate tax plan. :lol:

There is no real senate tax plan yet. I posted part of the proposed plan that refuted his claim. People like him are incapable of the depth of understanding it takes to do simple math. They are obvious dupes.

The Senate has already passed their tax plan. :moron:

I posted the following about the Senate Tax plan on page 7 and the link to the bill.

Here's what's in the Senate tax bill - and how it differs from the House's bill

My wife and I fall into the 12% tax bracket.
- 12% (over $9,525 to $38,700; over $19,050 to $77,400 for couples)

The House and Senate bills nearly double the standard deduction. For single filers the Senate bill increases it to $12,000 from $6,350 currently; and it raises it for married couples filing jointly to $24,000 from $12,700.

The Senate plan would maintains the added standard deduction for taxpayers 65 and older. (The House plan would repeal this deduction. That is another $24,000 deduction under the Senate plan for a senior couple for a total deduction of $48,000.

That would drastically reduce the number of people who opt to itemize their deductions, since the only reason to do so is if your individual deductions combined exceed the standard deduction amount.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/02/pf/taxe ... /index.htm

And I also posted a reference on the standard deduction and the extra standard deduction because of age or blindness on page 5.

I may be wrong about the extra 24,000 which I noted in a later post in which I state that it may not be that much. Other than that I am right and you are wrong.
If the tax cuts are going to pay for themselves and generate gobs of tax revenue, why do we need to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security? :?:
The Senate plan would maintains the added standard deduction for taxpayers 65 and older. (The House plan would repeal this deduction. That is another $24,000 deduction under the Senate plan for a senior couple for a total deduction of $48,000.

:lol:

Just....Wrong.
jimjam wrote:If the tax cuts are going to pay for themselves and generate gobs of tax revenue, why do we need to cut Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security? :?:

There is nothing in the House or Senate tax plan that says Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security needs to be cut. President Trump says he wants to save those programs.
Hindsite wrote: President Trump says he wants to save those programs

I would like to sell you the Brooklyn Bridge. Interested?
There is nothing in the House or Senate tax plan that says Medicare, Medicaid, and Social Security needs to be cut. President Trump says he wants to save those programs.

There are massive cuts to Medicaid and to Medicare in the bill. What is wrong with you?

The CBO estimates that Medicare would suffer the $25 billion budget cut in keeping with the mandate of the “pay-as-you-go” rules for Congressional spending. First instituted as part of the Budget Enforcement Act of 1990, “paygo” requires cuts for some federal programs in the event that Congress passes a bill that increases the U.S. deficit without introducing new revenue sources. According to the CBO, the Republican-sponsored bill would increase the federal deficit by $1.4 trillion.

I could go on but you aren't listening. Earlier you said that you would get a tax cut. I can tell you for certain that I will have a major tax increase under this bill. Donald Trump promised that this would not happen. Did he lie Hindsite? If not why not? He said no tax increases for the middle class.
Godstud wrote:People who call all the news fake, are fake people who only believe propaganda and their own confirmation bias, so keep it up. :moron:

Yeah 'fake news' truly is a 'get out jail free' card for dullards who can't formulate a sensible counterargument.

Trumpster's are basically fully grown adults with the brains and disposition of whiny, spiteful children. They act and behave like toddlers with a nappie rash. I find it insanely difficult to cope with them.

Grasping for logic or reason within their rants - all you find is simplistic, emotional dribble.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

Interesting: https://jackrasmus.com/2024/04/23/u[…]

I am not the one who never shows his credentials […]

As a Latino, I am always very careful about crossi[…]

Here are some of the the latest reports of student[…]