Bill Clinton is a Rapist..... finally Democrats face the truth - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Well, if there's evidence of this, and it's true, then I hope he faces the punishment he rightly deserves. I don't think you'll find a person who doesn't think the same way, unless this were a Republican, of course...

If Clinton was a Republican, we'd all be making excuses for him, and blaming the victims for wanting money. :knife:
Godstud wrote:Well, if there's evidence of this, and it's true, then I hope he faces the punishment he rightly deserves. I don't think you'll find a person who doesn't think the same way, unless this were a Republican, of course...

If Clinton was a Republican, we'd all be making excuses for him, and blaming the victims for wanting money. :knife:

WORD!

As his friend Hidsight said, this is a distraction from the real issues the nation faces. Until criminal charges & or warrant issued, there's nothing to talk about here. Right?
colliric wrote:Finally Democrats looking to save their necks have admitted it.

Your tone is like you are breaking a bomb that completely destroys all arguments of any person who has ever been a Democrat, as if we are personally invested in Bill Clinton and seeking to make excuses for what Bill Clinton did so your guys don't look like complete assholes.

Another huge Yea But that doesn't stick.
For all the high-powered names that are being "found guilty" of being horny and assertive... it will be the poor and less powerful who will pay the final price with more repression of naturally-occuring sexuality.

Sex is a free psychologically-important "need" that civilizations sublimate in order to control the slave population with laws against "instincts" - a sure-fire way of enabling the incarceration-state of arresting anyone it feels the need to.

Perhaps, if men are castrated, then farting or burping should be made illegal.
Zagadka wrote:Why is your progress label pointing to the right, traitor?

Because European languages are read from left to right.

And that's where the current definition of progress comes from.
Nope. You're in 1997, because absolutely no one gives a shit about Bill Clinton in 2017.

You keep saying things like they have any relevance now or debunk any arguments made now. They don't. Deal with your pedo leaders.
The fun thing about this (and the others) is that all these terrible revelations of sexual impropriety amongst our leaders will fuel a swing back to more prudish mores.

The pendulum always swings back.

Ben Shapiro for president, he is basically as clean as it gets, he is so clean he is basically Victorian. That is why you won't want anyone else for president in 2020 or 2024, whenever his time comes. Whatever else you can be sure you won't face an embarrassing sex scandal years after you thought he was the mut's nuts.

The pendulum always swings back. 8)

-----------

The US needs Shapiro for president the way a druggie needs rehab.
This has been an effective strategy thus far. Trump has all these rather effective accusers, but keeping the Clintons in the forefront has been an effective shield.

This being said, I wonder how long this will last. I'm certainly no fan of the Clintons, but I am getting sick and fucking tired of Trumpites bringing them up every other sentence. Bush Sr. Has a load of accusers, and we more or less took note and let that slide as he's no longer in any position of power. But we're supposed to keep gabbing about the Clintons for some fucking reason. I'm sick and tired of hearing about them and, at least for me, it makes me want to slap whoever keeps bringing the issue up.
Heisenberg wrote:Shapiro vs Zuckerberg 2020: Battle of the Socially Awkward Dweebs

The conspiracy theorists will go nuts if comes down to that, we will all be drowning in triple parentheses.

I don't see Zuckerberg as having a chance though, he isn't articulate while Shapiro is really sharp. If Zuckerberg put himself forward for that contest I don't think anyone would see it as anything more than a personal vanity project for a young billionaire who has basically has nothing else to do with himself that could eclipse his achievement with facebook. Why else would he want to be prez? Maybe he could do some technological shenanigans with facebook to subliminally make random people vote for him, otherwise I don't see it.

Also, the Russians are apparently not fans of Isr[…]

Some examples: https://twitter.com/OnlinePalEng/s[…]

Russia-Ukraine War 2022

I do not have your life Godstud. I am never going[…]

He's a parasite

Trump Derangement Syndrome lives. :O