Is D.Trump Insane? - Page 6 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote:Norway, and it's citizenry, have a better standard of living than in the USA.

We should put that statement on the border wall with a picture of the globe and an arrow pointing to Norway.
blackjack21 wrote:We should put that statement on the border wall with a picture of the globe and an arrow pointing to Norway.

Good choice. While the opioids are killing us and the minorities trap here will breed us out of existence, Mexicans will help repopulated Norway decreasing whites. You really want our race diluted. :knife:
By Beren
Doug64 wrote:As for Romney being just like Obama

I didn't say that, I said they were the same category, which means they are comparable. To me Obama, or Romney for that matter, and Trump are not comparable.
By Doug64
Beren wrote:I didn't say that, I said they were the same category, which means they are comparable. To me Obama, or Romney for that matter, and Trump are not comparable.

You're right, I misunderstood you, though I'm sorry to hear that you're another sufferer of Trump Derangement Syndrome. Trump hasn't done anything that presidents before him haven't done, he's simply more vulgar and in-your-face about it. It reminds me of a T-shirt I saw: "We survived your president, you'll survive ours." I couldn't wear it myself since my inability to vote for him means Trump isn't "my" president in the sense it means, but it's still true enough and if Democrats and our Daily Prophets don't start treating him as such instead of as an existential threat to the country they're just going to re-elect him in a few years.
By Beren
Doug64 wrote:if Democrats and our Daily Prophets don't start treating him as such instead of as an existential threat to the country they're just going to re-elect him in a few years.

Trump is not an existential threat to the country or the republic in and of himself, but the trend that made him president is. If that trend remains, Trump will be either reelected or replaced with someone like Oprah Winfrey, and the mutual suffering will be even worse.
By Rich
Godstud wrote:Norway, and it's citizenry, have a better standard of living than in the USA. Trump only has knowledge about his native countries USA/Russia, and even that information is poor.

Norway ranks as among the top countries, every year, to live in. For the 13th consecutive year, Norway ranked highest in standard of living, life expectancy, and education. Thanks to the country's robust, publicly funded healthcare system, the average life expectancy is 82 years.

Norway has three things going for it.

1 Like Libya humongous amounts of relative to population, Norway / Libya makes Saudi look oil starved.
2 Not Muslim
3 Never led by Colonel Gadaffi.
By Doug64
Beren wrote:Trump is not an existential threat to the country or the republic in and of himself, but the trend that made him president is. If that trend remains, Trump will be either reelected or replaced with someone like Oprah Winfrey, and the mutual suffering will be even worse.

Got it, you believe that the existential threat to the country is the millions of people that voted for Trump, and the Congressmen that they've elected. If that's the case, shouldn't you be in favor of breaking up the US into two or more countries, so you won't have to deal with them? My favorite paraphrase on that comes from from the movie "1776":

"These are proud, accomplished men, the cream of their states, not ribbon clerks to be ordered about. Either learn to live with them, or give up and go home."
By Beren
Doug64 wrote:Got it, you believe that the existential threat to the country is the millions of people that voted for Trump, and the Congressmen that they've elected. If that's the case, shouldn't you be in favor of breaking up the US into two or more countries, so you won't have to deal with them?

It's the system rather than the people themselves, and I wonder whether breaking up the US would really help. It would just make it easier for them to go to war with each other, I'm afraid.
By jimjam
In the interest of being "Fair And Balanced"

There is another problem with the current debate over Mr. Trump’s mental condition: It assumes his behavior isn’t voluntary, and that his shocking or “unpresidential” conduct is a symptom of mental illness. This kind of thinking contributes to the stigmatization of mental illness. It’s entirely possible that he simply has certain personal qualities we don’t find ideal in a leader, like being a narcissistic bully who lacks basic civility and common courtesies. That he is, in a word, a jerk. But that alone does not make him mentally unfit to serve.

There you have it folks. Donald is either a mental case or a jerk. Or, perhaps, both.
By Crantag
jimjam wrote:In the interest of being "Fair And Balanced"

There is another problem with the current debate over Mr. Trump’s mental condition: It assumes his behavior isn’t voluntary, and that his shocking or “unpresidential” conduct is a symptom of mental illness. This kind of thinking contributes to the stigmatization of mental illness. It’s entirely possible that he simply has certain personal qualities we don’t find ideal in a leader, like being a narcissistic bully who lacks basic civility and common courtesies. That he is, in a word, a jerk. But that alone does not make him mentally unfit to serve.

There you have it folks. Donald is either a mental case or a jerk. Or, perhaps, both.

By The Donald's own statement, he's an unstable imbecile. (I'm in the habit now of simply inverting whatever Trump says, and assuming that's the truth.)
By Hindsite
Hong Wu wrote:Norway also isn't in the EU and didn't take in as many refugees. Is this 4D chess at work?

Magnus Carlsen is a Norwegian chess grandmaster and the current World Chess Champion. A chess prodigy, Carlsen earned his grandmaster title at the age of 13 years and 148 days.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Carlsen

Crantag wrote:By The Donald's own statement, he's an unstable imbecile. (I'm in the habit now of simply inverting whatever Trump says, and assuming that's the truth.)

Actually, Trump's own statements tell it like it is. It is the naked truth. Why should we bring people here from shithole countries?
Last edited by Hindsite on 13 Jan 2018 05:13, edited 1 time in total.
By Zagadka
And as we all know, he must be lying. The Donald would never say something stupid.

Can you please make up your mind if his shithole comments were him being a brave straight-shooter, or lies about how cuddly he actually is in bed?

I'll wait for some credible source to run both the shithole comment and denial of it. I'm refreshing Fox News like mad. Literally, waiting for them to post. Their main story was about how police knew the Vegas shooter had a shitload of guns, which seems somewhat counter-intuitive for a pro-gun agenda their audience clearly prefers. Gonna take a shower, fine journalism should be done by then.

I mean, are you seriously saying "haha the report was fake you should check sources" by posting a "breaking news" tweet from some no-name agency? It was posted 10 hours ago, and no one has picked up on it. Are they even credible? Their only quote on Twitter is about how they uncover conspiracies and about 90% of their tweets are about how awesome Trump is and Hillary smells.
By Godstud
Twitter is now a legitimate source to the maniacal alt-right wing facists.
By Hindsite
Zagadka wrote:And as we all know, he must be lying. The Donald would never say something stupid.

Can you please make up your mind if his shithole comments were him being a brave straight-shooter, or lies about how cuddly he actually is in bed?

We all know that there are a lot of shithole countries in Africa. So why do the Democrats deny and complain about racism? And don't they still do Voodoo worship in Haiti?
By Godstud
To the rest of the civilized world America is a shit-hole country, because of Trump, and the people who support him.
By Zagadka
Of course there are a lot of shithole countries in Africa. As I said, I don't think Trump is a racist, he's just a moron. There are a number of causes for the distribution of wealth on the planet, and I'm pretty sure many of yours will be racist the opposite way of everything-is-racist Democrats who fail to realize it isn't Trump being racist, just an elitist prick given far too large a megaphone.

Don't you pray to a Jew nailed to a board? Just as valid. You even make up quotes to praise Him. Hallelujah.
By Hindsite
Zagadka wrote:Of course there are a lot of shithole countries in Africa. As I said, I don't think Trump is a racist, he's just a moron. There are a number of causes for the distribution of wealth on the planet, and I'm pretty sure many of yours will be racist the opposite way of everything-is-racist Democrats who fail to realize it isn't Trump being racist, just an elitist prick given far too large a megaphone.

Don't you pray to a Jew nailed to a board? Just as valid. You even make up quotes to praise Him. Hallelujah.

No, I don't pray to any Jew or any man. I am a Christian and we pray to God. Praise the Lord.
By foxdemon
jimjam wrote:In the interest of being "Fair And Balanced"

To what extent is anyone’s behaviour voluntary?

As I have said previously, I see no indication of mental illness. I do see a stereotypical small businessman. One does not need to be insane to be unfit in character to hold public office.

But then how many other politicians are of fit character to hold office? After Trump’s various disasters, the right thing to do is to resign in order to protect the reputation of the institution of the US government. But Bill didn’t resign. So Trump is not the first to abuse the reputation of Federal American government. The people won’t regain their trust in the institutions until politicians become prepared to fall on their swords like good Romans.

Having said that, anyone can become mentally ill. As any interrogator in the CIA or KGB knows, everyone has their breaking point. Trump might snap before he is removed from office.

None of what you said implies it is legal to haras[…]

That was weird

No, it won't. Only the Democrats will be hurt by […]

No. There is nothing arbitrary about whether peop[…]