Is D.Trump Insane? - Page 2 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
By Godstud
:lol:
The "Don't fuck with me, I am mentally unstable, and senile, and the biggliest ever" President, you mean.

Trump is a sexual predator, not a dick sucker. Which is worse?
By Finfinder
Godstud wrote::moron: This is the argument of brain dead conservatives. no one is talking about the loss anymore. They are talking about what Trump is DOING. Stick to the present. Bringing up Hillary and her losing(a fucking year ago!) is bullshit deflection, and you know it.

"But what about Hllary???". FUCK. OFF. She's gone. No one is butthurt about it, but the crybaby conservatives whose only defense against what Trump does, is to dredge up the past.

Grow the fuck up.

Ha Ha this post is the definition of butt hurt. Your from Canada, so literally nobody cares what you think. :lol:
By Godstud
They care as much about what I say, as the uneducated American sheep on this forum. Also, it's "you're", not your. :D (Thanks for giving my comment a little evidence.)

You're the ones who are butthurt... Your very argument takes aim at a person who is no longer even in the news. She's not a player.

Why Trump and the conservative media are still obsessed with Hillary Clinton
The fact that Clinton got millions more votes than him is obviously a wound that won’t stop hurting, so he keeps trying to convince everyone that the vote was fraudulent and that whatever he’s being accused of, she did it worse. Eight months after the election, she’s still the yardstick he’s measuring himself against.

Trump, on the other hand, has no villain to fight. So he and his allies are left looking backward to the person who was supposed to be the villain of the moment but now is just a retiree strolling around the woods in Westchester County. No wonder they seem so dispirited.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/pl ... y-clinton/

Living in the past is pathetic, and is not an argument. Clinton's gone. No one cares about her anymore. Deal with the present.
By Finfinder
God stud wrote:They care as much about what I say, as the uneducated American sheep on this forum. Also, it's "you're", not your. :D (Thanks for giving my comment a little evidence.)

Don't kid yourself you are unattractive when you are angry.

God stud wrote:
You're the ones who are butthurt... Your very argument takes aim at a person who is no longer even in the news. She's not a player.

I never brought up The Beast, but you seem to be infatuated with her. Don't they have socialized therapy in Canada where you can seek some help for your deep-seated depression.

Godstud wrote:
The fact that Clinton got millions more votes than him is obviously a wound that won’t stop hurting[/highlight], so he keeps trying to convince everyone that the vote was fraudulent and that whatever he’s being accused of, she did it worse. Eight months after the election, she’s still the yardstick he’s measuring himself against.
Living in the past is pathetic, and is not an argument. Clinton's gone. No one cares about her anymore. Deal with the present.

What is pathetic is your argument. You can contribute those votes to the state of California which should be renamed the state of Denial. California is constantly in the news for its far-left politics, a place where illegals are protected when they murder Americans or Canadians for that matter.
By Beren
Beren wrote:I wonder if it depends on whether how entertaining his tweet-flow is. :lol:

USA Today wrote:During a weekend-long series of tweets following Flynn's guilty plea for lying to the FBI, Trump attacked the FBI in general and former Director James Comey over different aspects of the Russia investigation, including Flynn's role.

Comey testified under oath to Congress after his dismissal that Trump asked him to go easy on Flynn.

Trump further complicated matters by tweeting that he knew Flynn had lied to the FBI when he fired him. Lawmakers said that raises a possible obstruction of justice claim, given Comey's statement that Trump had asked him to drop the Flynn investigation.

That would mean that, if Trump did ask Comey to drop the Flynn investigation, he did so knowing that his former aide had lied to the FBI.

While Trump denied pressuring Comey, one of his lawyers said he drafted the tweet in question and made a mistake. Attorney John Dowd told USA Today that Trump did not know for sure Flynn had lied to the FBI, only that the Justice Department had raised questions about his comments regarding his contacts with the Russian ambassador.

"The point of that tweet was entirely correct," Dowd said, adding that Flynn did not need to lie about his talks with Kislyak.

Sen. Mark Warner, D-Va., top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, told CNN he believes Comey's testimony under oath that Trump asked him to back off Flynn.

Let him tweet some more like that, please! :excited:
By Godstud
Finfinder wrote:Don't kid yourself you are unattractive when you are angry.
I have no idea what this has to do with anything, you're very unattractive ALL the time.

Finfinder wrote:I never brought up The Beast,
That's not true. You said:
Finfinder wrote:Its more about the butt hurt liberals who still cannot get over an election loss.

That is "bringing up the Beast", as you put it. I was addressing your election reference, and implying that people are still sore over the loss over a year ago, which is silly. You do not see Hillary signs anywhere, anymore. Everyone is tired of her,and after she lost, she left. She lost for lots of reasons, and they don't matter, now.

Finfinder wrote:Don't they have socialized therapy in Canada where you can seek some help for your deep-seated depression.
Yes, but I don't understand why clueless Americans(great representation, by the way...) think other people are depressed because Americans were dumb enough to elect an orange orangutan as a president.

My argument is that people on the conservative side, like you, keep bringing up an election, and saying people are butthurt over it, when it's already out of people's minds. It's deflection from discussing Trump. That's all it is.

So hey, let's discuss the topic, and not ramble off topic about a has-been failure, OK? We all know she lost. I am sure most Americans who didn't vote for Trump have come to grips with it.
By jimjam
Insanely incompetent perhaps. Trump The Chump (the great deal maker) just gave Israel something, Jerusalem, for free.

Is Trump a chump? Just ask the Chinese. Basically, his first day in office, Trump tore up the 12-nation Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) free-trade deal — clearly without having read it or asked China for any trade concession in return. Trump simply threw out the window the single most valuable tool America had for shaping the geoeconomic future of the region our way and for pressuring China to open its markets to more United States goods.

Trump is now trying to negotiate trade openings with China alone — bilaterally — and getting basically nowhere. And yet he could have been negotiating with China as the head of a 12-nation TPP trading bloc that was based on United States values and interests and that controlled 40 percent of the global economy. Think of the leverage we lost.
By Stormsmith
Beren wrote:There may be a master plan though according to which Trump gets replaced with Pence in the right time and everything gets back to "normal".

Pence is almost as off the wall as Trump, just quieter, quieter about it. A little creepy. I don't think Pence would be an improvement.
By MistyTiger
It's hard to believe that a pro would just drop leverage. Oh wait, maybe that word isn't even in his vocabulary or he doesn't understand it.

His spawn aren't too smart either. The acorn doesn't fall too far from the tree...
By Politiks
Trump is not crazy, he's playing chess and he is winning. The fact you think he's stupid, dumb, senile or even better, crazy, is the proof he's winning. He even chose Pence to be his VP so people think twice before wishing him to drop dead. Pence is a like a life insurance

jimjam wrote:Trump was condemned by Prime Minister Theresa May of Britain, to which he responded by going after a different Theresa May on Twitter, dragging an obscure woman who at the time had six followers into the limelight. In another tweet, he insinuated that the TV host Joe Scarborough killed an intern in 2001, when he was a congressman. This came after news reports informed us that Trump is still a birther and that he no longer admits that the voice on the infamous “Access Hollywood” tape is his own. He seems to be cracking up.

We are currently witnessing more than Trump's usual state of instability — in fact, a pattern of decompensation: increasing loss of touch with reality, marked signs of volatility and unpredictable behavior, and an attraction to violence as a means of coping. These characteristics place our country and the world at extreme risk of danger.

If you think 2017 was bad, imagine an America without allies fighting another two-front war, this one involving nuclear weapons, under the leadership of the most hated president in modern history, while a torture apologist runs the C.I.A. The world right now is a powder keg. Trump, an untethered maniac, sits atop it, flicking a lighter that Republicans in Congress could take away, but won’t. If everything goes up in flames, we can’t say we weren’t warned.

The talking heads and most of the general public will watch him with a mix of fascination and horror and wonder what to do with him. He is, by his very personality structure, uncharted territory, and the ride will get a lot bumpier before it's over.

In America we are not supposed to accept this kind of behavior from our employees. Donald Trump is our employee.
Last edited by Politiks on 07 Dec 2017 04:57, edited 1 time in total.
By Stormsmith
OK, just read jimjam's post, and I stand corrected: Pence would be an ìmprovement
By blackjack21
jimjam wrote:He seems to be cracking up.

I think the 25th Amendment route to throwing Trump out of office is a non-starter.

jimjam wrote:Predictably, the trump apologists attribute Donald's obvious lunacy to some sort of an ingenuous master plan that they, somehow, are privy to.

We like him attacking the establishment.

The Sabbaticus wrote:Theresa May is a cowardly lunatic, defending the indefensible. Successive British governments had been using the homegrown jihadist-industry as a foreign policy tool to manipulate North-African and Middle Eastern countries. This coupled with its multi-decade spanning systemic failure of its immigration and naturalization policy as pertaining to immigrant communities of Islamic background has led to a powderkeg situation, which the British bureaucracy has chosen to deal with by doubling down on dogmatic multiculturalism as a state-enforced policy.

It is the multi-culturalism push and trade deals that have got large segments of the population embracing right wing politics.

Finfinder wrote:Its more about the butt hurt liberals who still cannot get over an election loss.

Donald Trump as president is an unthinkable tragedy to the establishment. That includes Republicans too. For example, John McCain hates Trump. He was among the people pushing the phony Fusion GPS dossier to the FBI.

Godstud wrote: no one is talking about the loss anymore.

There were rallies on the anniversary of the election with people doing primal screams.

Libtards Freaking Out on Election Anniversary
Anti-Trump protesters 'scream helplessly at the sky' to demonstrate on election anniversary

Godstud wrote:Stick to the present. Bringing up Hillary and her losing(a fucking year ago!) is bullshit deflection, and you know it.

The establishment--who planned for a Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton presidency and got Trump instead--is trying to reverse the results of the election via counter-intelligence operations. This thread is basically a trial balloon for a removal of Trump from office using the 25th Amendment.

Godstud wrote:Living in the past is pathetic, and is not an argument. Clinton's gone. No one cares about her anymore. Deal with the present.

Her operatives in the FBI are keeping her and her criminal behavior relevant.

Politiks wrote:Trump is not crazy, he's playing chess and he is winning.

He's driving the political left crazy. That we can say for sure.

Igor Antunov wrote:Who's insane, the guy that keeps on winning, or the guys who keep on losing and calling Trump insane? :lol:

They really don't have anything more to offer other than disinformation (a.k.a., "Fake News") and phony investigations to try to get Trump impeached. This thread is really about saying Trump should be removed from office based on the 25th Amendment.
By Godstud
Blackjack21 wrote:Her operatives in the FBI are keeping her and her criminal behavior relevant.
:lol: Your foil hat is on too tight, again!
By MistyTiger
blackjack21 wrote:They really don't have anything more to offer other than disinformation (a.k.a., "Fake News") and phony investigations to try to get Trump impeached. This thread is really about saying Trump should be removed from office based on the 25th Amendment.

Well, the "phony investigations" are shaking up the White House for sure. Will Trump be left unscathed? Stay tuned...
By jimjam
blackjack21 wrote:This thread is really about saying Trump should be removed from office based on the 25th Amendment.

No, not really. You seem to have a tendency to see what you want to see. It just seems to me that the guy is nuts and/or senile. A lot of it is intentional but i believe that not all of his demonstrations of incompetence are a part of some master plan. Such is simply wishful thinking on the part of trump apologists.
By blackjack21
Godstud wrote::lol: Your foil hat is on too tight, again!

Then why was Strzok removed from the investigation team? He was the one that removed the phrase "grossly negligent" from the exoneration letter for Hillary before they even interviewed her--where she lied about material matters to the FBI and was not prosecuted, because she was not under oath. Whereas, the FBI already knew everything about the conversation Flynn had with Kislyak since the eavesdropped on the conversation, had no meaningful reason to interview Flynn, and then prosecuted him for a faulty recollection. That's how counter-intel ops work.

MistyTiger wrote:Well, the "phony investigations" are shaking up the White House for sure. Will Trump be left unscathed? Stay tuned...

Flynn is the only person that was removed from a position, and Trump did that himself well before there was a special counsel.

jimjam wrote:It just seems to me that the guy is nuts and/or senile.

Ok. I won't jump to conclusions. Let's, for the sake of demurrer, assume that Donald Trump is both senile and crazy. So we have a crazy president. What more should we say or do about that?

Wrong, there are videos of burials done without an[…]

Well that[']s the thing.. he was wrong A paper, […]

What bill are you talking about?

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/178385974554[…]