Did Trump Grab Women's Private Parts? - Page 5 - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
@Suntzu

There are some good female pilots out there. It's just a struggle because men like you, don't want or allow women on the runway. You keep saying they crash a lot.

https://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-cult ... op-desktop

About Danica Patrick:

Danica Sue Patrick (/ˈdænɪkə/;[2][3] born March 25, 1982) is an American professional racing driver, model, and advertising spokeswoman. She is the most successful woman in the history of American open-wheel racing—her win in the 2008 Indy Japan 300 is the only women's victory in an IndyCar Series race and her third place in the 2009 Indianapolis 500 is the highest finish there ever by a woman. She competed in the series from 2005 to 2011. In 2012, she competed in the NASCAR Nationwide Series and occasionally in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.

She currently competes full-time in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, driving the No. 10 Ford Fusion for Stewart-Haas Racing. In 2013, she became the first female NASCAR driver to win a NASCAR Sprint Cup Series pole, turning in the fastest qualifying lap since 1990—qualifying for the Daytona 500.[4] Her eighth place in the 2013 Daytona 500 is the highest finish for a woman in the Daytona 500.

Patrick started in kart racing and later raced in Formula Ford in the United Kingdom before returning to the United States and moving up to IndyCars. She was named the Rookie of the Year for both the 2005 Indianapolis 500 and the 2005 IndyCar Series season. She holds the IRL record for most consecutive races running at the finish: as of October 2, 2011, she had completed 50 consecutive in the running (besting the record by 18).[5] During her time in IndyCar, Patrick drove for Rahal Letterman Racing from 2005 to 2006, and Andretti Autosport from 2007 to 2011.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danica_Patrick
A female Pakistani fighter pilot has died after her aircraft crashed in Punjab province.

Marium Mukhtiar was on a routine training mission when her plane met an "in-flight emergency" over Mianwali district, the air force said.

She and her co-pilot ejected. She later died from her injuries in hospital.

Flying Officer Mukhtiar was one of a small number of women to work as fighter pilots in Pakistan, and the first to die on operational service.

She told BBC News last year of her journey into a traditionally male-dominated world and desire to "do something different".
Suntzu wrote:Marium Mukhtiar was on a routine training mission when her plane met an "in-flight emergency" over Mianwali district, the air force said.
This happens all the time. What is your stupid point?

Suntzu wrote:Big difference between a military pilot and a fighter pilot. They will be flying transports or helicopters.
Wrong, but you know that, already.

Suntzu wrote:The top German ace of WWII shot down 352 Russians.
So what's another of your stupid points? That German pilots were exceptionally trained and had superior aircraft? You have no argument. You spout stats without any context.
Yep, got me! A C5 is a fighter. :lol:

WASHINGTON, Oct. 26— One of the Navy's first female combat pilots was killed in a training accident off Southern California on Tuesday, the Navy said today.

The pilot, Lieut. Kara S. Hultgreen, 29, of San Antonio, crashed into the sea as she was preparing to land her F-14 Tomcat on the aircraft carrier Abraham Lincoln. The F-14's radar-intercept officer, Lieut. Matthew P. Klemish, ejected and was rescued by Navy helicopters. Her body has not been recovered.

Marium Mukhtiar was on a routine training mission when her plane met an "in-flight emergency" over Mianwali district, the air force said. She and her co-pilot ejected. She later died from her injuries in hospital.She told BBC News last year of her journey into a traditionally male-dominated world and desire

Beijing, Nov 14: One of China's first female fighter pilots and a member of the country's air force aerobatics team was killed in a training accident over the weekend, according to Chinese state-run media. Captain Yu Xu, 30, died on Saturday during a routine training flight with the aerobatics team, CNN cited the reports as saying.
Yeah... and these are cargo planes, right? Your skull is going to get trapped in your rectum if you keep it there too long.

American

American

Pakistani woman flying the F7-PG, a Chinese version of the MiG 21 jet.

China

Czech female fighter pilot

You're trolling like an misogynistic. Was your goal to come across as an ignorant boy who hates women?
Men can crash planes too, what's your point?

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — A Horn Lake, Mississippi man was one of two people killed in a military plane crash on Sunday.

The Navy on Tuesday officially identified the victims in Sunday’s crash of a T-45 aircraft as Lt. j.g. Wallace E. Burch, 25, of Horn Lake and Lt. Patrick L. Ruth, 31, of Metairie, Louisiana.

Burch had been in the Navy for nearly three years and was a member of VT-7 since 2016.

23 January: A United States Navy (USN) Beechcraft T-34C Turbo-Mentor, crash-landed in Lake Pontchartrain near New Orleans. One pilot was rescued and the other was missing.[8] The plane, on a routine nighttime instrument training mission, crashed about 1845 hrs. and was 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) north of Lakefront Airport in New Orleans on an apparent approach to land. Coast Guard teams rescued the student pilot about 9 p.m. with mild hypothermia and moderate injuries from the 57 °F (14 °C) water. The pilot, Lt. Clinton Wermers, 33, from Mitchell, South Dakota, was presumed dead. He had been assigned to Naval Air Station Whiting Field since March 2007.[9] A memorial service was held for Lt. Wermers on 1 February at Whiting Field.

This has a list of crashes from 1925 to today. How many are male? Hmmm.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_ ... y_aircraft
Most female military pilots are flying transport aircraft or helicopters. Probably 90% of the military crashes are men. Of course 99% of pilots are men. Amelia Earhart crashed every plane she ever flew. McCain crashed his first plane into Corpus Christi Bay just a few miles from my home. :lol:
Hindsite wrote:That is just locker room talk. It is just for fun and doesn't prove anything. Praise the Lord.

"I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything." B.Clinton

Let's pretend here for a moment H.S. Is the above quote still just locker room talk? Or have you been so thoroughly brainwashed to think otherwise?
Zagadka wrote:So your literal argument is "we haven't allowed women to fly in the past, so that demonstrates they aren't able to fly"

Never said that women weren't able to fly only that they tend to crash a lot. A fighter plane is a weapon. Men tend to handle weapons better than women, prolly a testosterone thing.
Tainari88 wrote:I think you are full of crap. You have a right to defend your right to live. You don't have a right to take someone else's land, rape someone else's mother, daughter, wife or anything. You are a fool if you think you do!

Right's are a human construct. All systems of rights when forensically examined will be found to be contradictory and ideologically or affectively self serving.

We modern westerners are strange. Our lack of interest in having large families is abnormal compared to human behaviour for the overwhelming majority of human history. With out resource limits, without access restrictions to good hunting and gathering lands, fisheries, prime agricultural and horticultural lands pre modern humans could easily double their population in a generation. Hence they could expand by a factor of 8 in a hundred years. That means without resource limits one couple in a thousand years could produce a population of over 2 billion.

This means in pre modern times genocide was the norm not the exception. External gencocide in primitive tribal egalitarian societies. internal genocide in the pre industrial, heirachical, complex agrarian societies. Of course genocide makes no sense in our modern abundance and less than replacement birth rates. I'm not arguing for genocide today, I'm just suggesting to people that they widen their minds to understand the actions of our ancestors.
Suntzu wrote:Men tend to handle weapons better than women, prolly a bullshit thing.
Fixed for you.

There is no evidence to suggest that women can't fly planes as well as men. Sorry. You're peddling lies.
Rich wrote:Right's are a human construct. All systems of rights when forensically examined will be found to be contradictory and ideologically or affectively self serving.

We modern westerners are strange. Our lack of interest in having large families is abnormal compared to human behaviour for the overwhelming majority of human history. With out resource limits, without access restrictions to good hunting and gathering lands, fisheries, prime agricultural and horticultural lands pre modern humans could easily double their population in a generation. Hence they could expand by a factor of 8 in a hundred years. That means without resource limits one couple in a thousand years could produce a population of over 2 billion.

This means in pre modern times genocide was the norm not the exception. External gencocide in primitive tribal egalitarian societies. internal genocide in the pre industrial, heirachical, complex agrarian societies. Of course genocide makes no sense in our modern abundance and less than replacement birth rates. I'm not arguing for genocide today, I'm just suggesting to people that they widen their minds to understand the actions of our ancestors.

You have no idea what kinds of struggle supposedly 'primitive' people went through. If one studies ancient human civilizations the struggle for daily life took up most of one's waking hours. Fetching water, repairing wooden or stone homes, raising crops. One of the most interesting chapters in Yuval Harari's book on "Homo Sapiens" is depicting how labor intensive agricultural societies are. All of human life is about struggle. All these ideas that heirarchical societies are the 'natural' order of this or that. You need to study the reality of human history in terms of technology, knowledge, medicine, etc. in depth.

Everything one sees driving down a highway represents what the reality is of human labor. Who prints the highway signs? Who lays down the asphalt and cement? Who paints the roads? Who builds the gas stations and delivers the petroleum? Who refines it? Who delivers the food for restaurants, cooks it, washes the dishes and waits on the customers? Who teaches the kids and cleans the bathrooms? Who does the law enforcement? Picks the crops? Does the data entry for hospitals and churches and gov't buildings? A vast network of workers. Not rich millionaires or elites. Not a very small amount of men with money. It is a huge group of lower class people. The backbone of human civilization. But somehow the Right thinks these people are expendable. In wars, in overburdening them with taxes and not enough wages to be able to get a home or start a family. It is extremely stupid.

All people usually strive for similar goals. Security, family life or a life of productive independence. Freedom and caring and love. Being fulfilled. Can't do it in a society set up to serve only warmongers and selfish rich people who don't give a shit who they need to use and kill to get what they want.

They are usually the kinds of men who think (pussy grabbing is ok). Women won't mind. After all they should not be able to choose who is allowed to grab something they were born with and which is supposed to be an organ made for reproduction and to have pleasure and feel pleasure from someone she chooses as a lover. It belongs to a fucking asshole who she never chose to allow to touch it or grab it because he has to feel he has the right to do that because he in his dumb mind thinks he owns the world and all the other human beings in them. That he is not going to end up in a cold grave someday dead because he is not mortal. He is a God. Who is the one living in a false world?

It is not the right of the pussy grabbers to determine who is worthy of respect or not. It is up to the entire society to give them some consequences so they KNOW they are not in their right to touch anything that is not belonging to them and which the women have a right to say, "No you ugly, disgusting piece of shit disrespectful bastard. You don't have a right to grab my pussy!"
Godstud wrote::roll: No, unless you are in some backwards southern American state where you molest children, this is not standard locker room talk for ADULT MEN. Men don't talk about molesting women with any sort of pride, everywhere I've been.

Maybe it is considered locker room talk for the kiddy-fiddlers and rapists from the Deep South of the USA. Thanks for letting me know a bit more about your horrific American culture from that neck of the woods.

God loves child molesters, Praise the Lord! Halleluyah!

No proof of that either. Praise the Lord.

jimjam wrote:"I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.
Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything." B.Clinton

Let's pretend here for a moment H.S. Is the above quote still just locker room talk? Or have you been so thoroughly brainwashed to think otherwise?

Any normal male knows that men talk about having sex and even grabbing women by their tits, butt, and pussy when they are in private with other men. These things are not expected to be revealed to the general public, thus, the term "locker room talk" is often used for it even when it does not take place in a locker room.
Tainari88 wrote:It is not the right of the pussy grabbers to determine who is worthy of respect or not. It is up to the entire society to give them some consequences so they KNOW they are not in their right to touch anything that is not belonging to them and which the women have a right to say, "No you ugly, disgusting piece of shit disrespectful bastard. You don't have a right to grab my pussy!"

Trump's now famous pussy grabbing quote is, ironically, one of the few true statements coming out of his very big mouth. He pathetically tries to defend his perverted behavior with his "locker room talk" bullshit. My guess is that the only locker room his fat ass was ever in was when he was drooling in the floor of the Miss Universe locker room. I can't stand to even see the pervert. This has absolutely nothing to do with politics. I suspect that history will remember him as the pussy grabbing asshole who made the rich richer on the backs of folks who actually work for a living.

There ..... thanks pofo, I feel better now :lol: . All we can do for now is rant until the fat pervert is relegated to history's trash bin, as he assuredly will.
Russia-Ukraine War 2022

We're getting some shocking claims coming through.[…]

Most of us non- white men have found a different […]

we ought to have maintained a bit more 'racial hy[…]

@Unthinking Majority Canada goes beyond just t[…]