Did Trump Grab Women's Private Parts? - Politics Forum.org | PoFo

Wandering the information superhighway, he came upon the last refuge of civilization, PoFo, the only forum on the internet ...

Political issues and parties in the USA and Canada.

Moderator: PoFo North America Mods

Forum rules: No one line posts please.
Nikki Haley, a former governor and one of the highest-ranking women in Mr. Trump’s administration, refocused attention on the allegations against the president by insisting that his accusers should be treated no differently than the scores of women who have come forward in recent weeks with stories of sexual harassment and misconduct against other men.

" Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Mr. Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything." D.Trump

At least 13 women have come forward with accusations against Trump ranging from sexual harassment and misconduct to sexual assault, including unwanted kissing and groping. All the alleged incidents took place prior to his assuming the presidency.

Juliet Huddy, a former Fox News anchor, came forward last week to accuse Mr. Trump of having kissed her on the lips when they were riding in an elevator in 2005 or 2006. “He went to say goodbye and he, rather than kiss me on the cheek, he leaned in on the lips,”

One woman who had previously made allegations against the president, Summer Zervos, a former contestant on Mr. Trump’s show “The Apprentice,” has filed a lawsuit against him, claiming that Mr. Trump and his associates defamed her by dismissing her account, and those of other women, as “lies” and “nonsense.” The lawsuit, if it is allowed to move forward, could provide a legal forum for other women to repeat their allegations.

Temple Taggart, who claimed that when she was competing in the Miss USA pageant in 1997, Mr. Trump kissed her on the mouth. She expressed dismay recently that her accusations against the president did not have more political effect last year.“With Trump, it was all brushed under the rug,” Ms. Taggart said.

Jessica Leeds, who last year accused Mr. Trump of grabbing her breasts and trying to put his hand up her skirt, said recently that she would be happy to tell her story under oath as part of Ms. Zervos’s lawsuit.
Why the hell did people vote for a man who thinks that "grabbing 'em by the pussy" is okay? Why vote for a darn billionaire who wouldn't donate his billions to feed the poor, the sick and those who need the money?

I don't have to meet him to know that he is a pervert, a creep and an abuser of women. He has that sick look on his face. It's just disgusting.
The case is just as compelling as those against Weinstein, Franken, etc. Probably more so since there's actually audio of Trump bragging that he practiced such behaviour.

But what are you going to do? The Democrats conveniently forget that Obama liked his spy and drone programs as much as Bush, and the Republicans seemingly have no problem with pedophelia any more. Sexual assault, as vulgar and disgusting as it is, probably doesn't rank up there with either.
jimjam wrote:" Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Mr. Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything." D.Trump

Doesn't really matter if he did it or whether he's just bragging. The point is that he lowered the bar. He made it acceptable. If the president can do it, everybody can do it.

Trump with his wasteful lifestyle, his gold-plated towers and bad taste, his open disgust for everyone less fortunate, is everything that is most despicable on this planet. Congratulations America, great job!
Atlantis wrote:Doesn't really matter if he did it or whether he's just bragging. The point is that he lowered the bar. He made it acceptable. If the president can do it, everybody can do it.

In fairness Bill Clinton is ahead of him on that one. Trump like the Clintons and Weinstein and Franken is one of the odious generation, the boomers, who as a generation are all about hedonism and every other moral depravity from lying to fraud and calling it "cool man". This is why Trump should be the very last boomer to stink up the US presidency. Ben Shapiro should be the next president, a clean man from a cleaner generation. Shapiro for president 2020!

How is it that in the current climate of smoking out and punishing "sex offenders" Donald, with one of the more lengthy groping records (including a bragging of his grope record in his own words), appears to skate free on the basis of his usual lies and threats?
It seems like a case of money can buy innocence and get evil men off the hook due to them being able to afford a whole team of lawyers to scare people away or bribe them into silence. But I agree with the women who are calling for Trump to be put under investigation like the other politicians who are facing allegation of rape and molestation of minors and colleagues. Trump is no different from the other dirty old men who use their status to terrorize women for their cheap thrills.
@Oxymoron So you never met a woman who has felt disrespected or abused by a man or men? Sexual abuse is not that uncommon in the US in this day and age.

In industries like business and even sports, women are not that well respected. Most women who compete as well as other male athletes are not thought of as being women, men call them manly which is a form of disrespect in my opinion. And in the business world, very few women can climb up to high ranking positions like CEO or COO. It's not that they can't do the job well, it's because men don't believe that they can do well, the "glass ceiling" is still alive and well.

And let's not forget that in the military, sexual abuse is still an issue. Every now and then it makes it into the news. It might be more common than anyone wants to admit. The media can be very selective about what it reports.
MistyTiger wrote:@Oxymoron So you never met a woman who has felt disrespected or abused by a man or men? Sexual abuse is not that uncommon in the US in this day and age.

In industries like business and even sports, women are not that well respected. Most women who compete as well as other male athletes are not thought of as being women, men call them manly which is a form of disrespect in my opinion. And in the business world, very few women can climb up to high ranking positions like CEO or COO. It's not that they can't do the job well, it's because men don't believe that they can do well, the "glass ceiling" is still alive and well.

And let's not forget that in the military, sexual abuse is still an issue. Every now and then it makes it into the news. It might be more common than anyone wants to admit. The media can be very selective about what it reports.

1. Women should not be in the military, aside office work unless there is a war that risks all out destruction.

2. Female athletes cannot perform equally to a male athlete.

3. Sexual harassment is real and not only affects women.

4. Trump did not sexually harass anyone, the women who he supposedly grabbed by the pussy were not his employees.
Oxymoron wrote:1. Women should not be in the military, aside office work unless there is a war that risks all out destruction.

2. Female athletes cannot perform equally to a male athlete.

3. Sexual harassment is real and not only affects women.

4. Trump did not sexually harass anyone, the women who he supposedly grabbed by the pussy were not his employees.

Women can be in the military because like men, they need help paying for college and they too could use the military benefits, which are pretty good according to what I've heard from some veteran friends of mine.

Female athletes can be just as good as male athletes. Females can run, jump, climb, compete in the Olympics, play football, race cars...they are just as determined to win.

I know sexual harassment is real and that it can happen to males too. But this thread is about female sexual harassment and molestation.

And what makes you so sure that Trump did not sexually harass anyone? He has had access, the mindset and the will to sexually harass any woman. He thinks that any hot woman in the world wouldn't mind his advances because he's so rich and awesome, in his mind. He is so full of himself. He is so great or why else would he have such a hot wife and a hot daughter? He is convinced that any beautiful woman would welcome his advances and that when she says "no" she means "yes."
Women can be in the military because like men, they need help paying for college and they too could use the military benefits, which are pretty good according to what I've heard from some veteran friends of mine. The military is about killing people and breaking things, not providing benefits. Women can't do it as well.

Female athletes can be just as good as male athletes. Females can run, jump, climb, compete in the Olympics, play football, race cars...they are just as determined to win. I can't think of a single sport where female athletes can compete with male athletes

I know sexual harassment is real and that it can happen to males too. But this thread is about female sexual harassment and molestation.

And what makes you so sure that Trump did not sexually harass anyone? He has had access, the mindset and the will to sexually harass any woman. He thinks that any hot woman in the world wouldn't mind his advances because he's so rich and awesome, in his mind. He is so full of himself. He is so great or why else would he have such a hot wife and a hot daughter? He is convinced that any beautiful woman would welcome his advances and that when she says "no" she means "yes."
He is a man, he must be guilty!
Women can kill people. With a gun and training, a woman can shoot a man. And the benefits I was talking about were the retirement pensions and the GI bill that is recognized by certain universities and colleges.

Women and men compete against each other during marathons like the Boston marathon or the Chicago marathon. And during WWE wrestling, some women wrestlers compete against male wrestlers.
The president denied knowing or meeting many of his accusers, but that assertion was immediately undermined when photographs of Mr. Trump with some of the women began to appear. :lol:

People magazine posted on Twitter on Tuesday a photograph of Natasha Stoynoff, one of its reporters, with Mr. Trump at his wedding to Melania Knauss in January 2005. Ms. Stoynoff has said that later that year, she interviewed the couple for an article about their first anniversary at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida, where she says Mr. Trump assaulted her.

Two additional accusers have participated in beauty pageants that Mr. Trump ran. Temple Taggart McDowell, who represented Utah in Miss USA in 1997, told NBC News that Mr. Trump kissed her on the lips during a rehearsal dinner that year. Ninni Laaksonen, who competed for Finland in Miss Universe, said Mr. Trump groped her in 2006. There are photos of Mr. Trump with both women.

Another woman, Jessica Drake, an adult film actress, said Mr. Trump groped her at a golf tournament in 2006. Last year, Ms. Drake presented an undated photo of her appearing with Mr. Trump at a news conference.
MistyTiger wrote:Women can kill people. With a gun and training, a woman can shoot a man. And the benefits I was talking about were the retirement pensions and the GI bill that is recognized by certain universities and colleges.

Women and men compete against each other during marathons like the Boston marathon or the Chicago marathon. And during WWE wrestling, some women wrestlers compete against male wrestlers.

Yes, women are just as evil as men. They are willing to ruin a man's career with allegations of sexual assault. Many times they lie too.

jimjam wrote:Another woman, Jessica Drake, an adult film actress, said Mr. Trump groped her at a golf tournament in 2006. Last year, Ms. Drake presented an undated photo of her appearing with Mr. Trump at a news conference.

Why should anyone believe her based on a photo that apparently shows no grouping, like the one with Senator Franken. The fact that Trump said jokingly that if you are rich and famous you can grab women by the "pussy" does not mean he actually did it. Everyone should know by now that he exaggerates and bloviates.
Women can kill people. With a gun and training, a woman can shoot a man. And the benefits I was talking about were the retirement pensions and the GI bill that is recognized by certain universities and colleges. Any any conflict armed or otherwise, a man will beat a women just about ever time.

Women and men compete against each other during marathons like the Boston marathon or the Chicago marathon. And during WWE wrestling, some women wrestlers compete against male wrestlers. They sure do. World class women finish about 30 minutes behind men.

It is implausible that the IDF could not or would[…]

Moving on to the next misuse of language that sho[…]

@JohnRawls What if your assumption is wrong??? […]

There is no reason to have a state at all unless w[…]